brehs lets talk cologne game

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I've been rocking this for a few months now

It's nice but it needs to be applied correctly because I've smelled other motherfukkers using my shyt and in my head I'm like holy shyt TOO MUCH :why:

Always remember: Less is more
This is one of the reasons why I stay away from Tom Ford. Aside from being expensive, motherfukkas think that's it an automatic panty dropper.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
I've been rocking this for a few months now

It's nice but it needs to be applied correctly because I've smelled other motherfukkers using my shyt and in my head I'm like holy shyt TOO MUCH :why:

Always remember: Less is more

This is one of the reasons why I stay away from Tom Ford. Aside from being expensive, motherfukkas think that's it an automatic panty dropper.

I’m guilty of over spraying my TF sometimes :lolbron:

Edit : except for Soleil Brulant shyt too strong. :whoa:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

A federal lawsuit filed against the high-end Bond No. 9 perfume company accuses the owner of ordering employees to follow black customers around the Bleecker Street store because she thinks they're "thieves," and using a code phrase to alert workers to their presence. "We need the light bulbs changed," was allegedly intended to signal that black shoppers were on the premises.
It's fukked up but I heard all shops have these code words for black shoppers. That's why I'd rather spend my money with black shops like @BronxBomber or get my shyt on discounter sites.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
sotd
usQq4Tf.jpg

This is the scent that was created by the Youtube Fragomm reviewers Redolessence an Brooklyn Fragrance Lover. Great scent and has some vibes of Black Orchid. Its a well rounded green, sweet, citrus, woody smelling fragrance.