brehs lets talk cologne game

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Last Week's Rotation

Akro - Olivier Cresp - dude behind Givenchy's - Gentleman, EDP, Boisee, Reserve Privee. He also did MB Club Black and Versace Eau Fraiche.
  • Awake - very strong coffee note. Way better than Halloween Man X and Coffee Break
  • Malt - Yeah, this smells like liquor. A lot of colognes say they smell like liquor, this one actually does. I don't even like whisky/scotch that much. I foxes with this very heavy.
  • Ink - Supposed to smell like tattoo ink. I dunno about all that, but I get a real strong Bic pen from this joint. Throw in a touch of smoke, and it's an interesting scent. Not really for cats trying to impress people/get attention. This is definitely art for the nose. Wearing it today, so not technically last week.
Tokyo Milk - I think Margot mostly makes soap. Not sure how I came up on this house.
  • Eclipse (like a weak Sauvage Elixir)
  • Arsenic (Soap)
  • Bullet Proof - Bullet Proof is the only one worth seeking out. This is like a lighter/sweeter version of TF's Ebene Fume. Smoked Tea, Coconut Milk, Cedar and Ebony.
Strangers Parfumerie - Thai dude. I got up on him because he makes a mango scent - Salted Green Mango.
  • Cachouli - too much patchouli.
  • Kira Kira - this came with the set, light floral fruity - not really for me. Might smell good on a broad.
Scotch Porter - Black owned brand, needs a bit of help on the packaging.
  • Badlands - day time scent, jumping the gun, cause it needs more heat to come alive
  • The Porter House - see Badlands
Nothing about Scotch Porter is "damn"! - but it's a solid house making designer style fragrances along with their skin and beard products. I think Black folks making luxury goods is sort of played out tbh, but they living the dream, and I'm rocking these TPS reports...so they're right and I'm wrong.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Designer
  1. Terre d'Hermes
  2. Miami Duppy
  3. Badlands
  4. The Porter House
  5. Acqua Di Gio
  6. ADG Profondo
  7. BDC EDP
  8. Sauvage EDP
  9. Tiffany and Love - For Him
Niche
  1. Creed - Green Irish Tweed
  2. Creed - Virgin Island Water
  3. Akro - Smoke
  4. Le Labo - Tabac 28
Gotta polish off some of these bottles, make room for something new

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@BronxBomber I see you just dropped it and I got 4 of em...(Dram, CS, 1/3 Roll On, Liquid Oil). Any plans for Valiant?

btvbssupercharged.jpg

giphy.gif

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
@BronxBomber I see you just dropped it and I got 4 of em...
giphy.gif

Yea sending the Green Sapphire along with it free! It is not a bad fragrance, not sure if it's a stand out when you look at other BTV fragrances.

Good looking! Aint forgot you. What Im sending is cool. You going to like.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yea sending the Green Sapphire along with it free! It is not a bad fragrance, not sure if it's a stand out when you look at other BTV fragrances.

Good looking! Aint forgot you. What Im sending is cool. You going to like.
Aww man I made two more orders since then but I appreciate it. It'll get here Thursday.
I have Green Sapphire (dram only), Aqua Sapphire, Amethyst, The King, Knight Of Love. I just need to get Michelin Star whenever it reups.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
I'm bout to tell ya'll a straight :dame: story about myself. So I met the nikka 2 Chainz at Laguadia Airport a few months back. I was like ohh shyt and dapped the nikka up. He was a cool ass nikka. Well that nikka cologne had the whole little waiting area smelling like money. I remember thinking, the fukk kinda cologne is this nikka wearing? :dahell: That shyt smelled liked a million dollars. I was wit my white chick coworker and even she was like "damn he smelt good". A couple weeks later I heard a song on the radio wit him and he said Bond # 9 was his favorite cologne. I was :ohhh: I'm bout to buy that. Until I looked at them prices. :damn:

This the song. I'mma cop that bond one day though :dame:

A federal lawsuit filed against the high-end Bond No. 9 perfume company accuses the owner of ordering employees to follow black customers around the Bleecker Street store because she thinks they're "thieves," and using a code phrase to alert workers to their presence. "We need the light bulbs changed," was allegedly intended to signal that black shoppers were on the premises.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

A federal lawsuit filed against the high-end Bond No. 9 perfume company accuses the owner of ordering employees to follow black customers around the Bleecker Street store because she thinks they're "thieves," and using a code phrase to alert workers to their presence. "We need the light bulbs changed," was allegedly intended to signal that black shoppers were on the premises.
I'm glad I never spent a penny on that overrated trash.