brehs lets talk cologne game

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Just curious whats the name of the Montale you bought? I'm looking to get into them but its so damn many.
You gotta just go sniff and decide dawg. They had the Mancera and all and this shyt blows that shyt out the water you hear me!!!?!????

Lol everybody can’t smell like Big Mugen

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Soulja Boy has a cologne?? SBoy by Draco…

:wtf:

I lowkey thought I was being trolled for a minute… looks like it’s decent

Anyone ever tried it??

I'm not supporting nothing
with that junkie fakkit's name
attached to it.

UKVu0t8.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You gotta just go sniff and decide dawg. They had the Mancera and all and this shyt blows that shyt out the water you hear me!!!?!????

🤣Understandable and respect. I was just curious. I think I'm going with Honey Oud and Tropical Wood. I got Vetiver Sensual and Lemon Line this week. Haven't worn them yet but just sprayed that VS and wow it's dope as fukk. Also had Nishane Colognise showed up last night and that shyt is amazing off one spray and strong. Sprayed it before I went to sleep and it's still on me. I know the saffran version is out but I'm good with this one.

Moesha’s Overbearing Dad

Go to your room Miles
Daps
Reppin
I've seen some Youtubers bigging it up but honestly it seems like they're being paid to shill it

Wouldn't blind buy it without sampling first personally.
You might be right… I was watching a top 15 spring/summer review because imma go out and smell test myself .. just needed some point of reference and that shyt was #1 on the list :patrice:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
🤣Understandable and respect. I was just curious. I think I'm going with Honey Oud and Tropical Wood. I got Vetiver Sensual and Lemon Line this week. Haven't worn them yet but just sprayed that VS and wow it's dope as fukk. Also had Nishane Colognise showed up last night and that shyt is amazing off one spray and strong. Sprayed it before I went to sleep and it's still on me. I know the saffran version is out but I'm good with this one.
I wanna go for the trop wood. I’m ordering samples of vanilla cake, intense cherry, dark purp, cafe ristrotto, and chocolate greedy.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

Dammmmm Cold world, wasnt even a couple pages back you was asking the bros about which Xerjoffs we were messing with..

I thought it was "each one, teach one" :pachaha: