brehs lets talk cologne game

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Tag me when they drop

It’s my goat scent:ohlawd:

Got a daytime date with a chick tomorrow and I’m gonna test out this “grand soir”

Fam Im all over. I'll try and remember to post here though.

If you like Cherry and want some variety and not just all cherry.

Check out Bodacious by Boadicea the Victorious. Love this joint, also check out Torero it's a Pear fragrance. Im pretty sure you will love these joints.

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
@BronxBomber That's cool. I'm patient. Any plans to do more Xerjoff in particular Nio? I'm getting scared to even use mines this shyt smell so good. I'm about to buy 4 more from the site.

Right now Im looking at a couple Xerjoff. Im not sure that was one, I think I have 2/3 originals coming in that we are testing. What we are realizing is the volume we get is almost perfect but then we re-up and then the cream rises to the top. So we have some fragrances that are amazing but we have to unload so we can bring in the next. I think Torino 22 and possibly Lira. Im not sure though my brain is mush and think I have 42 originals coming in...

Daps
Reppin
St louis
We letting it marinate, and getting a special to go with it. Ive worn it since we got the samples in.

I think Im actually going to go to Paragon or Electric Cherry next. We been selling soooo much Electric Cherry. At the shop we are all shocked.. I was thinking of mashing up Electric Cherry with the Supercharged....

Man I stay telling cats learn your vibe. Will be a danty cat walk in our shop and ask for the strongest fragrance we have, and it's like you don't even know who you are G. You better off grabbing some Genlte Fluidity and letting it do the talking for you...

Anyways I know Im in this industry so it's different but very rarely do I wear designers. Im a wild snob and a couple of brands make fragrances with enough depth to satisfy my pallet now.
I already know you know your shyt.
and know that ive sent at least 50
young cats your way and they love the oil breh.
these young cats aint spending 350$
on a bottle so youre like the lotto for them.
7sQh3un.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Bought 100ml Montale. I smell like money lmaooo royalty man you hear me?! Can’t tell y’all which one just know this shyt fire.

Got a rep or whatever y’all call em to so Ima be using her to really get hands on something. It was a beautiful transaction

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Fam Im all over. I'll try and remember to post here though.

If you like Cherry and want some variety and not just all cherry.

Check out Bodacious by Boadicea the Victorious. Love this joint, also check out Torero it's a Pear fragrance. Im pretty sure you will love these joints.
Yessir. The man knows what he's talking about.
fbo.jpg

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Y’all gotta hit Bloomingdale’s just to smell things. So much shyt I wouldn’t have been able to smell. So many new brands that I didn’t know about.
Absolutely. I would usually holla at my boy because he has a store with the Niche stuff but I think I mentioned passing by Bloomingdale around Christmas and was pleasantly surprised they remodeled their entire Fragrance section and expanded their selection. They had a ton of stuff, its where I found out African Leather had been reformulated :mjcry:.. I know the nose can go numb but nothing better smelling stuff you heard about, and if you actually buy something you got a connect for life..

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Unisex scents are the wave right now. I went out with my friend the other week and he had on his wife's Tom Ford lost cherry :gucci:, his rationale was simple tho....."women love this scent"
Hell nah that’s different lmao it’s a difference between masculine leaning and feminine leaning unisex fragrances. Big difference. Redacted

Last edited:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I just grabbed Valentino - Life in Roma - Coral Fantasy. :wow:

Might be my favorite scent of all time. Definitely Top 3.
Man they shoving that shyt down throats though. Same with the savauge shyt.

I ain’t hating but it’s like what’s making nikkas go out and “yeah man I’m bout to get this elixir” while over the phone like bruh that shyt weak everybody and they pops pops wearing it