brehs lets talk cologne game

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Accidentally bought Azarro “Wanted”. I meant to buy “Wanted by Night”.

Tried to make it work, but this shyt sucks. Can’t wait to go home and get this smell off of me. 🤢
I returned Azzaro wanted by night or whichever had the bronze color and was “intense” shyt was pure ass! Smelled like some sex club shyt or something lol too plush and dark but wet and musty just eww lmaoooo

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Absolutely. I would usually holla at my boy because he has a store with the Niche stuff but I think I mentioned passing by Bloomingdale around Christmas and was pleasantly surprised they remodeled their entire Fragrance section and expanded their selection. They had a ton of stuff, its where I found out African Leather had been reformulated :mjcry:.. I know the nose can go numb but nothing better smelling stuff you heard about, and if you actually buy something you got a connect for life..
I was in Atlanta so had to make a move to Lenox and hit Dales. Just the difference in clerks there vs anywhere else just being a non interesting conversation “yeah this smells good” blah blah bullshyt and then not pressuring you into buying they just like you will or you won’t it’s cool you’re still cool with us lmaooo

Go in Sephora or belk and they just shoving pop couture in your face wanting that purchase like a mug!

This lady exposed some shyt to me lol

You come in asking for samplers or little spray testers they say no we don’t do those.

shyt I told her ring me up, “I’m going to make up some samplers for you” 😂😂

gave me two samplers I wanted, gave me Crazy in Love bottle for the free, yes for free, got $15 off my Montale AND she threw another sampler in (Y by YSL).

I end up giving my cousin the crazy in love so he can use it or give to his girl.

It just feels good to feel good man fukk. Being able to pass that around made me feel good.

Love the fragrance community so far. Always been into cologne but never had fluent conversations with others until now.

I know this got off beat but man
30 about to be so good to me man

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I wish they had Le Nuit in EDP I love that scent but I just can’t buy edts lol
They do make a EDP version of it

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I was in Atlanta so had to make a move to Lenox and hit Dales. Just the difference in clerks there vs anywhere else just being a non interesting conversation “yeah this smells good” blah blah bullshyt and then not pressuring you into buying they just like you will or you won’t it’s cool you’re still cool with us lmaooo

Go in Sephora or belk and they just shoving pop couture in your face wanting that purchase like a mug!

This lady exposed some shyt to me lol

You come in asking for samplers or little spray testers they say no we don’t do those.

shyt I told her ring me up, “I’m going to make up some samplers for you” 😂😂

gave me two samplers I wanted, gave me Crazy in Love bottle for the free, yes for free, got $15 off my Montale AND she threw another sampler in (Y by YSL).

I end up giving my cousin the crazy in love so he can use it or give to his girl.

It just feels good to feel good man fukk
Just curious whats the name of the Montale you bought? I'm looking to get into them but its so damn many.

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Soulja Boy has a cologne?? SBoy by Draco…

:wtf:

I lowkey thought I was being trolled for a minute… looks like it’s decent

Anyone ever tried it??
I've seen some Youtubers bigging it up but honestly it seems like they're being paid to shill it

Wouldn't blind buy it without sampling first personally.