brehs lets talk cologne game

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Just curious how many sprays do you brehs use per day? I know the answer is probably "it depends", like my Arabian Oud Black last 2-3 days off 1 spray through showers and all that. Just talking on average for the non super strong stuff

I remember seeing people like Hush Puppi spray like 8-10 times and thinking he must have been reeking but maybe I'm off here. I only do two sprays, one on my clavicle and one on my wrist and rub them together.

Asking cause it's taking me a long ass time to get through my bottles. Right now I have 7 normal bottles and like 7 decanter size jawns. For example the D&G The one and Calvin Klein Euphoria I have are from over a decade ago.

Silver
mountain water
This is my favorite scent right now. I'm new to the high end cologne game but i'm noticing that alot of these scents are basically unisex. Some of these smells give me flashbacks to whatever my mom and grandmom was wearing in the 80s/90s. fukk around and have me seeking out White Diamonds :dead: . I should have peeped this before now though, when I was younger my favorite scent that got tons of compliments was actually Paris Hilton blue bottle which has a similar profile as silver mountain water and sandal

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Just curious how many sprays do you brehs use per day? I know the answer is probably "it depends", like my Arabian Oud Black last 2-3 days off 1 spray through showers and all that. Just talking on average for the non super strong stuff

I remember seeing people like Hush Puppi spray like 8-10 times and thinking he must have been reeking but maybe I'm off here. I only do two sprays, one on my clavicle and one on my wrist and rub them together.

Asking cause it's taking me a long ass time to get through my bottles. Right now I have 7 normal bottles and like 7 decanter size jawns. For example the D&G The one and Calvin Klein Euphoria I have are from over a decade ago.

This is my favorite scent right now. I'm new to the high end cologne game but i'm noticing that alot of these scents are basically unisex. Some of these smells give me flashbacks to whatever my mom and grandmom was wearing in the 80s/90s. fukk around and have me seeking out White Diamonds :dead: . I should have peeped this before now though, when I was younger my favorite scent that got tons of compliments was actually Paris Hilton blue bottle which has a similar profile as silver mountain water and sandal
something about that Inky/Tea note
in Silver mountain water
that drive broads crazy man.
They dead ass will follow your scent
trail like who the hell is wearing that cologne???
:wtf:

UKVu0t8.gif

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

2/3 each side of the neck. Depending on where I'm going, an additional 2 sprays inside each elbow.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
One of the best, atleast I think so.. He doesnt post often but he goes in spurts and he isnt posting the typical stuff, he even surprises me with off the beaten path type stuff which i like. I can watch a old video of his and still find unique stuff and want to get my nose on it..

I also think the verzuz top 10 is a great concept, he has done a couple already and I enjoyed them..

Also cubaknows been in the game for a minute, for some reason love seeing guys evolve from the bottom and grow into their lane and find their niche. And his love for Tuxedo I can relate to, lol..

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Rotation this week
  1. Strangers Parfumerie - Salted Green Mango - Like the name, a green mango scent, Thai perfumer. Definitely a sunny day out type fragrance. I wouldn't go out of my way to cop this.
  2. Strangers Parfumerie - Scotch Peat - Your boy likes sin scents (cigs, cigars, whisky, rum, debauchery), and Scotch Peat is in that whisky frame of mind. If you've smelt Pure Malt, it's like that. It's not like Givenchy Gentleman Reserve Privee (that's the whisky scent of the moment) I might cop, just not a top 10 cop.
  3. Akro - Smoke - This is like campfire, on the grill, brisket coming off the smoker, brown sugar-ish?, It's like a tobacco scent you can wear in the summer time. 1 whiff of this, shot it up the list
  4. Strangers Parfumerie - Caffeine Honey - smells like coffee and honey. Type of joint for a night in with your broad.
  5. Creed - Tabarome Millesime - This is supposed to be a tobacco joint, but it's so faint. It's overwhelmed by WHITE florals, imo. Real rap, the only Creed joints i like - Green Irish Tweed (fresh cut grass), Virgin Island Water (pina colada) - for the price point, you can find other joints.
  6. Akro - Haze - Deep green, allegedly ganja. Not really my steez
  7. Royal Crown - Tabac Royal - I like Tobacco, this is an aight tobacco. Too floral for me.
  8. Tokyo Milk - Excess - I did not like the granola white girls in college - that's what this is. Patchouli.
  9. Aramis - Tobacco Reserve - I thought this was a Civil Rights era joint, but it's actually from 2018. The Tobacco is there, but not strong
  10. Akro - Dark - Chocolate Bar. Like Caffeine Honey, this is a curl up with your broad type joint. And it leans a bit feminine to me. Could prolly Mexicanize it a bit with some chili and cinnamon.
  11. Tiffany and Love - For Him - I hated this one at first, but it's a good palate cleanser. I would not go out and get out, but it's like a light version of Bleu de Chanel. Citrus, Spice, Woods. This is one of my first blind buys since getting in the game, and it probably just holds a special place in my heart.

Winner this week by a long shot - Akro's Smoke. Get your nose on this.

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
@BronxBomber did you already release Blue Sapphire on the site? Its showing its been released and already gone....
no-nooooo.gif

We letting it marinate, and getting a special to go with it. Ive worn it since we got the samples in.

I think Im actually going to go to Paragon or Electric Cherry next. We been selling soooo much Electric Cherry. At the shop we are all shocked.. I was thinking of mashing up Electric Cherry with the Supercharged....

Unisex scents are the wave right now. I went out with my friend the other week and he had on his wife's Tom Ford lost cherry :gucci:, his rationale was simple tho....."women love this scent"

I keep telling My homies to stop
wearing what men think smell good
and start Rockin what turn WOMEN on.
I'm Rockin nothing but Niche houses.
Who wants to smell like everybody else?
gZ8IZVH.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Man I stay telling cats learn your vibe. Will be a danty cat walk in our shop and ask for the strongest fragrance we have, and it's like you don't even know who you are G. You better off grabbing some Genlte Fluidity and letting it do the talking for you...

Anyways I know Im in this industry so it's different but very rarely do I wear designers. Im a wild snob and a couple of brands make fragrances with enough depth to satisfy my pallet now.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:blessed: I absolutely love unisex scents and the women love em to

"Lost Cherry" has been my go to date scent for a minute. im not a dainty dude tho im like 6'2 200 plus covered in tattoos mma guy :russ: . its prob a nice juxtaposition and works for me.

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
:blessed: I absolutely love unisex scents and the women love em to

"Lost Cherry" has been my go to date scent for a minute. im not a dainty dude tho im like 6'2 200 plus covered in tattoos mma guy :russ: . its prob a nice juxtaposition and works for me.

Not meant for you, especially with the MMA situation :whew::pachaha:

Im just saying it's cats that don't know how to carry a fragrance. We are going to do an Electric Cherry, Cherry Smoke, Lost Cherry special in a month or so if you can wait.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Not meant for you, especially with the MMA situation :whew::pachaha:

Im just saying it's cats that don't know how to carry a fragrance. We are going to do an Electric Cherry, Cherry Smoke, Lost Cherry special in a month or so if you can wait.
Tag me when they drop

It’s my goat scent:ohlawd:

Got a daytime date with a chick tomorrow and I’m gonna test out this “grand soir”