t.4.jpg

Musk

375x500.40200.jpg

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
I can't think of any warm weather bangers tbh.

Along with Bleu de Chanel as my "dumb reach", this is my rotation.
  1. Armani - Acqua Di Gio Profondo
  2. Scotch Porter (black owned)
    1. The Porter House
    2. Miami Duppy
    3. Badlands
  3. Hermes - Terre d'Hermes
  4. Creed - Virgin Island Water
  5. Tiffany - Tiffany and Love for Him.
  6. Byredo
    1. Gypsy Water,
    2. Mojave Ghost
    3. Bal D'AFrique.
Nothing here I think cats really need to put their noses on tbh.
Hermes fraiche. Way better

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Scent of the Day - Nasomatta - Baraonda - Whisky scent,

Official Notes
t.210.jpg

Whiskey
t.315.jpg

Woody Notes
t.107.jpg

Ambrette (Musk Mallow)
t.105.jpg

Rose
t.563.jpg

Ambroxan
t.4.jpg

Musk

375x500.40200.jpg
If you like that, Liz Claiborne Spark for men would be a good pickup. It doesn't have the whiskey but it smells like peppered cognac. I would rotate Baraonda and Maison Margiela Jazz Club before I started messing with Spark.:salute:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Def grabbing a couple from this sale

Got my Mancera Wave Musk and Xerjoff Mephisto and maaaaaaaaan these shyts are built for the summer. I'm going back for the Vetiver Sensual and Soleil D'Italie this weekend. But I'm wearing this Wave Musk today and love it. Mephisto is more aquatic but a powerhouse as well.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Nefs-Perfume-Cologne-Nishane-sample-decants-SCENTSPLIT_1200x1200.jpg

I got a clone of this joint. (Nishane Nefs) Anyone got the real thing? Worth it?

I kinda like the smell, but even the sample is expensive, much less the full bottle.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
honestly don't think its a good idea to take cologne advice. you want to smell good obviously but you don't wanna smell like everybody else while doing so.
You want a to have a smell that's enticing and entirely unique to yourself. makes you more memorable. to the point where if a lady does smell that familiar scent elsewhere she automatically thinks of you. My cologne is guarded secret.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
honestly don't think its a good idea to take cologne advice. you want to smell good obviously but you don't wanna smell like everybody else while doing so.
You want a to have a smell that's enticing and entirely unique to yourself. makes you more memorable. to the point where if a lady does smell that familiar scent elsewhere she automatically thinks of you. My cologne is guarded secret.
Its a small amount of people who will go down the rabbit hole of getting into fragrances.. I could give list of everything I had and it wouldnt matter, I could give my top 3 or 5 and it still wouldnt matter.. But I respect your thought process, I have been exposed to some great things just by keeping up with these type of spaces, I enjoy sharing.. Everyone is different.. RARELY I run into anyone who smells like me, majority stick to dior sauvage or the like

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

Most dudes don't wear cologne every day.

It's only like 23% of men that rock a scent daily. So a cat is already doing better than 77% of dudes out there.
(although I think the fact that we get that spray down after a fresh cut, predisposes brothers to take note of the power of fragrance...lemme take off my kufi tho)

A lot of these dudes struggling with their shower and deodorant routines, if we're being real.

You start talking about shea/cocoa butter, much less a routine to "preserve your sexy" (c) Diddy...

Most don't own more than one bottle (and it's prolly a GF that got them the first one)

Once you hit 4+ bottles - you're in the 1% of 1%.

Now to me, cologne is the finishing touch when it comes to your presentation.
I'm noticing that a lot of cats have cologne as the first thing they think about.

Most of the fragrance youtubers need to hit the gym before they start yapping about "lady killers".

I digress.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America

It's only like 23% of men that rock a scent daily. So a cat is already doing better than 77% of dudes out there.
(although I think the fact that we get that spray down after a fresh cut, predisposes brothers to take note of the power of fragrance...lemme take off my kufi tho)

A lot of these dudes struggling with their shower and deodorant routines, if we're being real.

You start talking about shea/cocoa butter, much less a routine to "preserve your sexy" (c) Diddy...

Most don't own more than one bottle (and it's prolly a GF that got them the first one)

I'm noticing that a lot of cats have cologne as the first thing they think about.

Most of the fragrance youtubers need to hit the gym before they start yapping about "lady killers".

I digress.
A word!!!!! Haha I been smelling good for years but the last two months cut a lot of fat out, got back to 200lbs my muscles popping shoulders and abs hittin my posture perfect I smell good I smoke good
My appearance attracting, my scent seducing, and my conversation contouring plans.

I’m 29 they telling me they thought I was 20-25 😂

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

I digress.
Scented lotions are also a plus.