brehs lets talk cologne game

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Hero, givenchy gentlemen prive, Michael Jordan

Thanks breh, I was asking because I gotta go to Macy's to make a return and wanted to look at some new scents. I'll check them out and let let you know which one I try.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Gotta hold tight my G! May release with a free Green Sapphire, its been a slow mover for us, we probably won't get back but want people get one last time to smell it lol
community-donald-glover.gif

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Thanks breh, I was asking because I gotta go to Macy's to make a return and wanted to look at some new scents. I'll check them out and let let you know which one I try.
Macys may have a much larger selection however so try different things. Ask about the sampler sprayers, see if they still do them.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Man one of my sampler boxes got labeled for returned to sender at 8:23 am yesterday because these fools said no such number, which would suggest my address doesn’t exist, but they delivered pants to my crib last night at 8 pm!!!! So I gotta hope they have the package in the morning man damn I was looking forward to these new scents and of course this shyt happens. Can’t stand usps man

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Only Colognes i'm rockin unless a house
drop some heat.

I'm gonna always rock my creeds but other than that.
In no order.

1# Xerjoff Accento Overdose
2# Salt and Pepper -precious liquids
3# Montale intense Cafe.
4# Bond no.9 FIDI
5# Layton Exclusif
6# Mancera cedrat boise
7# bharara bleu.
These are all i need for the rest of my life.
Wxi4IX9.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Samples came in today. I ain’t even spray none of em lol just smelled the boxes for few minutes, I was hype about this shyt lol ain’t know what to spray/wear first. All I got to say is

NAXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!