brehs lets talk cologne game

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Dope interview with Chris Classic owner of Savoir Faire. At end he also stated they have 15% off site with code for 24 hours

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Almost for Spring. Probably one of my weakest seasons.

Creed
Creed Irish Tweed

Any other recs?

I can't think of any warm weather bangers tbh.

Along with Bleu de Chanel as my "dumb reach", this is my rotation.
  1. Armani - Acqua Di Gio Profondo
  2. Scotch Porter (black owned)
    1. The Porter House
    2. Miami Duppy
    3. Badlands
  3. Hermes - Terre d'Hermes
  4. Creed - Virgin Island Water
  5. Tiffany - Tiffany and Love for Him.
  6. Byredo
    1. Gypsy Water,
    2. Mojave Ghost
    3. Bal D'AFrique.
Nothing here I think cats really need to put their noses on tbh.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Almost for Spring. Probably one of my weakest seasons.

Creed
Creed Irish Tweed

Any other recs?

Cedrat Boise
Aoud Lemon mint (just remember to control the sprays).
Green Irish tweed
Dior Sauvage Parfum

My spring/summer lineup looking pitiful tbh.
Aside from Cedrat Boise, there's nothing in there that I really enjoy.

My fall/winter lineup is way better.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@BronxBomber I went crazy on your site again last weekend with the Superbowl sale and I regret nothing.

Tobacolor concentrated spray-I actually wore this yesterday and man this is was just perfect for the weather. The smoky tobacco, plum, and peach is just crazy in this. Projection is a good 3 feet and lasted all day. Definitely a winter scent

Bohemian Lime CS- I tried the dram at first and instantly needed the concentrated spray. Just very pleasant fruity lime summer scent. I can't wait to layer this with Under The Lemon tree and possibly Molecule 01 and Mandarin. Might be my summer scent.

Bleeker Street CS- Everyone already knows what this one smells like. Its right behind Lafayette Street and maybe Scent of Peace. Really diverse

Boadicea CS- This shyt is crazy. Got the free sample with a previous order and had to get the concentrated spray. Cherry, vanilla, and almonds but smooth as hell. This is dangerous.

The Office CS- I got this one mainly when I can't decide what to wear to work. A great scent with citrus and musk but sort of safe which is what I need at times.

Greenwich Village CS- Really fresh and fruity. Versatile but this is more of a spring fragrance IMO.

At The Barbers CS- Cant go wrong with this. Smells exactly how you'd expect. Might have to grab this car spray from the site for this one.

Royal Vanilla CS- I got the dram and needed the CS. Gotta be careful with this one b/c after the drydown this last all day long.

OK now the soap that came with my order... @BronxBomber this shyt was called Kutay..... :banderas: . I'm gonna need you to make the CS and car spray immediately. This shyt smells delicious like whiskey, caramel , and vanilla. Reading up on it I hear its a powerhouse and last all day long.
Probably gonna go for Scandal, Crab Apple, and Mr. Burberry next.

I also went and copped some Discovery Sets from Navitus Parfums.
-Vivamor-11 scents (5mL bottles)
-Navitus-15 scents (5mL bottles)

I liked most of them but would only buy a full bottle of these:
Vivamor-I think this was my favorite one and will be split with Bohemian Lime during the summer. Pineapple, Lemon and pink pepper
The Key- Summer scent all day. Grapefruit, lemon, and a hint of gin (I hate gin but its amazing in this)
Venom of Love- I really like this shyt and can't stop smelling it. Cherry, chocolate, rose, and almonds
Raised Spirits- This is a straight up bar hopping going out for the night scent. Smells like rum and pimento olives and a little bit of sweet chocolate.
Ultimate Aphrodisiac- Winter fragrance and a delicious gourmand. Cinnamon, peanut butter, praline, and coffee.
Akoya-Sweet and definite summer scent. Pineapples and mint. Gonna have a hard time this summer.
Urbane- Super fresh and clean. Reminds me of Scent of Peace but a little more smooth.
Its some more that I really likes but those were my favorites.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tried out that YSL Y edp at macy's, then went to costco. some older woman was like "damn is that you smelling good, i bet your lady likes that :takedat:". definitely the most forward compliment ive ever gotten :dead: i might grab it