brehs lets talk cologne game

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Y’all rock with xerjoff
Yes I have a few but I'd definitely wait for a sale before blind buying or go the scent split route (Naxos, Italica, 1861, Gran Ballo, Erba Pura, P33, Torino 21)

@BronxBomber I grabbed a few more from the sale you had last week with the half drams and a few CS.

My god you weren't lying about Boadicea The Victorious-Blue Sapphire :banderas:

Boadicea The Victorious-Blue Sapphire- Half Dram. Please hurry up and release this shyt ASAP. I want it in every option available. This shot up to my top 1-2 fragrances. I can't even describe how good this.

Paragon-Half Dram This one is damn good. Plum bomb and hints of black pepper. This is another one I'll be buying the CS for.

Instant Crush-Half Dram I don't know why I haven't bought this yet but its pretty good. I already have Royal Vanilla so this one is a little redundant for me. It has a hint of citrus, musk and saffron.

Electric Smoke and Cherry Smoke drams- I think I like the Smoke Cherry a little better but I don't think I really care for cherry fragrances all that much.

I bought two more Manceras and some a few others that are on the way.

Vetiver Sensual
Lemon Line
Al Haramain Amber Oud Ruby Edition
Lattafa Qaed Al Fursan

Last edited:

Mazino

All Star
Daps
honestly don't think its a good idea to take cologne advice. you want to smell good obviously but you don't wanna smell like everybody else while doing so.
You want a to have a smell that's enticing and entirely unique to yourself. makes you more memorable. to the point where if a lady does smell that familiar scent elsewhere she automatically thinks of you. My cologne is guarded secret.
To keep it real if anything most dudes are rocking the real obvious one like Sauvauge, Invictus, 1 Million, Creed Aventus or the like.

I've found it very easy to stand out with mine and most of the ones the brehs in here are mentioning aren't those that the typical dude out there is rocking

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Yes I have a few but I'd definitely wait for a sale before blind buying or go the scent split route (Naxos, Italica, 1861, Gran Ballo, Erba Pura, P33, Torino 21)

@BronxBomber I grabbed a few more from the sale you had last week with the half drams and a few CS.

Boadicea The Victorious-Blue Sapphire- Half Dram. Please hurry up and release this shyt ASAP. I want it in every option available. This shot up to my top 1-2 fragrances. I can't even describe how good this.

Paragon-Half Dram This one is damn good. Plum bomb and hints of black pepper. This is another one I'll be buying the CS for.

Instant Crush-Half Dram I don't know why I haven't bought this yet but its pretty good. I already have Royal Vanilla so this one is a little redundant for me. It has a hint of citrus, musk and saffron.

Electric Smoke and Cherry Smoke drams- I think I like the Smoke Cherry a little better but I don't think I really care for cherry fragrances all that much.

Vetiver Sensual
Lemon Line
Lattafa Qaed Al Fursan

Man I told you! :russ: fam Ive been wearing it constantly for least 2 weeks.I tried to tell my staff its special but it will take some priming because we have so many BTV and I mean lets be honest unless you are top 5% earners with a liberal ideology of money who gonna spend a rack on 3.4oz of fragrance. We are going to probably hold on some and send out samples for a couple of weeks with it.

Paragon - Is amazing as well. The 5 future fragrances are all bangers. This one is a compliment getter, and def gets women asking what is that... This based off the original, I wore it around Xmas. I haven't even had a chance to rock because been on the BTV.....

Missing Person - VERY PRETTY Fragrance. This is for Live Men. KLHOR is a new fragrance house and they had a viral moment so we decided to get it made, it will do well, but honestly we already have there next one in hand and I think that will do even better. Joint called Tangerine Boy, a good citrus, we probably get to that Spring / Summer.

Cherry Smoke - Electric - agreed on the Cherrys, I mean Im not sure if I don't like them but I think the industry just ran it into the ground. I think I would maybe layer one of the Cherrys with something else. Women gonna love them though, and I think guys going to love it on women. If I was in VI and late night on the water, I could see rocking either one of them...

Most def appreciate the patronage. :salute:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America

Vetiver Sensual
Lemon Line
Lattafa Qaed Al Fursan
I got Naxos, A2, Amber Stars, ouverture otw

Then I ordered samples of Fiero, Pegasus by Marley, and regio

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@BronxBomber
I see you. Hurry up and make it happen.
btvbssupercharged.jpg

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I smelled BR 540 on my sales rep.

Also since it's been warming up where I'm at I've put Elysium back in my rotation and I got a compliment on it. That and Morning Chess I consider gym fragrances and those I can rock for daily wear that are easy to put on without thinking about it.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
I smelled BR 540 on my sales rep.

Also since it's been warming up where I'm at I've put Elysium back in my rotation and I got a compliment on it. That and Morning Chess I consider gym fragrances and those I can rock for daily wear that are easy to put on without thinking about it.
elysium is pure elegance...a straight daily driver. but i just cant get with that ginger note in the opening. it fades, but i don't like the smell of ginger

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
elysium is pure elegance...a straight daily driver. but i just cant get with that ginger note in the opening. it fades, but i don't like the smell of ginger
Ginger doesn't bother me. It's just an easy wear IMO. What are you rocking right now?

Ww5B5QV.jpg

Elysium, Tom Ford Noir Extreme, and Initio Side Effect are in the back.

Decants of Reflection 45, Aventus, Silver Mountain Water, and Basso are pictured too.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
@ViShawn very nice selection :salute:

i've been on tuxedo heavy lately. at first i didn't like it, bc i thought it was too faint, but i think it has that baccarat effect where that shyt is THERE but you go noseblind to it. right now i love it.

i have actually have on elysium right now :russ: my lady is coming by later so i'll probably throw on absolute aphrodisiac by initio. that house has got some bangers!! side effect makes the ladies choose heavy.

i might check out that blessed baraka. i smelled it at neimans a few weeks ago and it's been calling my name ever since

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
@BronxBomber
I see you. Hurry up and make it happen.
btvbssupercharged.jpg
Gotta hold tight my G! May release with a free Green Sapphire, its been a slow mover for us, we probably won't get back but want people get one last time to smell it lol

Ginger doesn't bother me. It's just an easy wear IMO. What are you rocking right now?

Ww5B5QV.jpg

Elysium, Tom Ford Noir Extreme, and Initio Side Effect are in the back.

Decants of Reflection 45, Aventus, Silver Mountain Water, and Basso are pictured too.
Nice collection....
I like House Rojas H exclusive tier shout out to @BronxBomber
:salute:

Man it's crazy because we got too far ahead of the curve and the Rojas we have released year plus ago should have BLEW UP. Now that we discontinuing some people like when you getting that back.... Im like :comeon:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Say brehs, I need a suggestion for a new cologne or two that I can try that not everyone is wearing. I got some good suggestions not long ago so I trust y'all.