brehs lets talk cologne game

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Feedback

1. Acqua di Gio Profumo - love it. Feels like this could be an every day cologne.

2. Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille - love it, probably my favorite.

3. Ombre Leather - really really like it. But I'm shocked that in some youtube videos, lots of people didn't. I think it's fantastic. Just goes to show you have to try things yourself.

4. Angel's Share - I'm on the fence. Seems a bit feminine/unisex at first. But there's something I like about it.

5. Herod - I like it but it's strange. My first thought was it was weak. But after a few minutes it grew on me. I might need a few weeks with this. Seems like a very complex fragrance. For some strange reason I thought about Christmas. I don't know why.

6. Creation-E by Roja (I think this is also called Enigma depending on where you buy it). I'm not sure I'm a fan. This smelled really feminine to me. Very delicate. I'll give it more time to see if it grows on me but even if I got this, it would be a decant and I can only imagine wearing it once in a long, long while. I mean it smelled spicy -- almost made me want to grab a whiskey. But there's something else going on here. I can't shake this feeling like it's a girly smell.

7. Versace Pour Homme Oud Noir - Not a fan. First whiff is intense. I have no experience with Oud fragrances so maybe that's part of it. I'll give it a few weeks but I don't see this one being for me.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
For my Tom Ford people...

The streets* is saying that Tommy got 2 new joints dropping

Smoked Cherry and Electric Cherry.

*By the streets, I mean internet nerds on reddit.com/r/fragrance.

I did a spritz of Lost Cherry at Nordstrom and wasn't really feeling it. Grabbed a clone of it and got me smelling like a Dollar Cab in BK.

Y'all checking for this?

Nah didn't like lost cherry at all. Very feminine. Smoked Cherry sounds intriguing though.

Duke Wy Lin

Daps
Never heard of it.
But ever since I was in this thread I’m getting Tom Ford Noir Extreme ads in the Instagram app. The algorithm is out of pocket man. These MFers straight stalking a man’s browser history. Got damn.

Noir extreme is dope IMO. Have you tried it?

Duke Wy Lin

Daps
I want to sample Mancera Cedrat Boise

If it was cheaper I would do a blind buy but only 17% off sale on jomashop

Edit - the Baccarat Rouge 540 is only 17% off. I need those Baccarat rouge reviews brehs. Let’s go.

The mancera is actually 56% off. I got confused.
:beli:

There are good baccarat rouge clones out there. I'm talking pretty much identical. Maybe @BronxBomber can hook you up. Check out his website.

Duke Wy Lin

Daps
Scentsplit is one of the top dogs, imo. They have a lot of the more expensive joints.

Lucky Scent and Indie Scents are also good once you graduate from regular designer scents.

It's a journey, and a rather expensive one as that. Take it slow.

It's interesting how many fragrance influencers have 10s of thousands of dollars in their collections.

Some of these dudes have gone bankrupt and lost everything behind their addiction. Thank God I never jumped off the deep end, but I definitely had a period where I spent way too much on fragrances. They call it a "passion", but some of these dudes work minimum wage jobs and spend all their income on perfumes.

This OG in the "community" speaks on it:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Some of these dudes have gone bankrupt and lost everything behind their addiction. Thank God I never jumped off the deep end, but I definitely had a period where I spent way too much on fragrances. They call it a "passion", but some of these dudes work minimum wage jobs and spend all their income on perfumes.

This OG in the "community" speaks on it:

What ever happened to Daryl? I remember he was the first person to call out Dua about they bullshyt juice.

Duke Wy Lin

Daps
What ever happened to Daryl? I remember he was the first person to call out Dua about they bullshyt juice.

I have no clue breh. But he also used to have beef with these two cac fragrance reviewers :mjlol:

I haven't followed any of these guys in a minute. Last time I was subscribed to a fragrance YouTuber, Kevin Samuels was only at like 6k subs and part of that community.

I read that Brooklyn Fragrance Lover guy passed away recently. Dude had thousands of fragrances in that little apartment, lived on his own. shyt saddened me ngl. He died alone in his apartment apparently.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
I have no clue breh. But he also used to have beef with these two cac fragrance reviewers :mjlol:

I haven't followed any of these guys in a minute. Last time I was subscribed to a fragrance YouTuber, Kevin Samuels was only at like 6k subs and part of that community.

I read that Brooklyn Fragrance Lover guy passed away recently. Dude had thousands of fragrances in that little apartment, lived on his own. shyt saddened me ngl. He died alone in his apartment apparently.

I used to follow the OG Joy Amin. He lives in Bangladesh. At one point he fell into depression because he was working 3 jobs to pay for his fragrance addiction. He even took out a couple of loans. He is down bad living in a perfume dungeon.

Breh needs to upgrade his room. His huge collection barely fits on top of his dresser, he even got some on his bed.
:mjlol:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Yeah I bought Carlos fragrance he made with Steve from Redolessence right before he died. That is some real nice smelling juice.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I used to follow the OG Joy Amin. He lives in Bangladesh. At one point he fell into depression because he was working 3 jobs to pay for his fragrance addiction. He even took out a couple of loans.

Breh needs to upgrade his room. His huge collection barely fits on top of his dresser, he even got some on his bed.
:mjlol:

Joy be over doing it. shyt is sad.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Once you get into fragrances, a lot of it is either "keeping up on thangs" or "chasing the next high".

I'm curious about the new TF Noir Extreme Parfum - not reminding myself I got the OG Noir Extreme that I've had for 7+ years, only halfway done...

It's always just 1 more bottle.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Once you get into fragrances, a lot of it is either "keeping up on thangs" or "chasing the next high".

I'm curious about the new TF Noir Extreme Parfum - not reminding myself I got the OG Noir Extreme that I've had for 7+ years, only halfway done...

It's always just 1 more bottle.

I sprayed 4 sprays of TF Noir Extreme Parfum when I was at the mall recently. Smells exactly like the EDP except a bit more richer in the opening.. redundant tbh. The lasting power was around 4 hours.