brehs lets talk cologne game

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
I used to follow the OG Joy Amin. He lives in Bangladesh. At one point he fell into depression because he was working 3 jobs to pay for his fragrance addiction. He even took out a couple of loans. He is down bad living in a perfume dungeon.

Breh needs to upgrade his room. His huge collection barely fits on top of his dresser, he even got some on his bed.
:mjlol:

I remember this dude:ohhh:

Clearly many of these "fragheads" are straight up hoarders with some serious mental issues.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
sotd Le Male Essence De Parfum(The best smelling flanker they offered)
Oa6wMsY.jpg

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
There are good baccarat rouge clones out there. I'm talking pretty much identical. Maybe @BronxBomber can hook you up. Check out his website.

If a fragrance is too expensive and I’m not able to sample it I just hit up @BronxBomber site.

It smells identical and I swear his stuff lasts longer and is stronger.

Good Looking yall.

Yea I said Im going to create an animated video explaining the process, if only the general public knew. Id put 95% of what we carry against the originals and we would outperform.

The biggest difference is the medium, if you purchase an oil, you wont get the 5 min highs you would get with alcohol based products. Thats why we started doing the concentrated sprays. The dry downs though are amazingly similar.

Man wait until holidays...

:sas1:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think I'm going to buy Initio Side Effect. I have a decant which is solid. The opening is not my favorite - smells like cough syrup, but WOW that boozy rum, vanilla smell with a splash of leather is :wow:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I remember this dude:ohhh:

Clearly many of these "fragheads" are straight up hoarders with some serious mental issues.

That fear of missing out and notion that there is some hidden fragrance that will blow minds is why these guys have like 100 colognes. After a while, you realize how wasteful all of that collection is when you find yourself reaching for the same 3 or 4 colognes over and over and the rest are just sitting there getting old. You can also get as many compliments from some $70 designer fragrance as an expensive $300.

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
@BronxBomber

Is the post office tripping recently? I ordered Monday and checked tracking and my shyt went to Wisconsin then South Dakota....I'm in Texas.
:snoop:
It normally don't be that way when I order
:lupe:

Probably. Happens all the time, we have one day we sent out 40 orders, 3 days later only 20 checked in.

It will get to you, just gotta deal with they ineffectiveness. If you want more reliability choose ups. Out of the 10s of thousands we have had zero issues finding orders. Just costs more and depending on place in the country maybe a day more or travel time

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Probably. Happens all the time, we have one day we sent out 40 orders, 3 days later only 20 checked in.

It will get to you, just gotta deal with they ineffectiveness. If you want more reliability choose ups. Out of the 10s of thousands we have had zero issues finding orders. Just costs more and depending on place in the country maybe a day more or travel time

I don't be choosing normally. Just the regular/standard shipping amount. I'ma look next time tho

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
I don't be choosing normally. Just the regular/standard shipping amount. I'ma look next time tho
Honestly your package could be in your city. We have had orders delivered and says it’s in redneckvillle Detroit but it’s already in customers hands

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
The thing about this series - stuff that fragrance community people like - regular people tend not to like.

That said, Pure Malt? You're gonna have to take mines from my cold, dead hands

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
That fear of missing out and notion that there is some hidden fragrance that will blow minds is why these guys have like 100 colognes. After a while, you realize how wasteful all of that collection is when you find yourself reaching for the same 3 or 4 colognes over and over and the rest are just sitting there getting old. You can also get as many compliments from some $70 designer fragrance as an expensive $300.

Yeah you can easily find yourself buying fragrances compulsively if you don't watch yourself. Especially when you're just starting out. When I really got into fragrances I think I went from owning like a couple bottles to about 50 bottles + a bunch of samples in my first year before I pumped the breaks on my spending. Sold a few. Gave a lot of them away to family and friends. I'm at about 13 bottles now + some decants. I'll keep it at this level going forward. Some of these dudes literally have thousands of bottles.

Apart from what you mentioned there's also this false sense of community fostered by these fragrance forums, YouTubers, social media etc,