brehs lets talk cologne game

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Women generally don't like leather fragrances, this video is pretty evident. The Ombre Leather got 0 votes, looks of disgust on the faces. It was which of the Tom Ford top selling fragrances do women like best, Noir Extreme, Black Orchid, Oud Wood or Ombre Leather. Out Wood was 2nd worst. The Noir Extreme which won is on my personal top 10 list.

I would not make the generalization, it’s all about caliber of women you are asking. You also have to consider climate and time of year. I live in FL now, that category wont sell as much here no matter what season. Come fall and winter we sell a ton of the darker deeper fragrances to the northern parts of the country and colder climate countries.

Ive spoken about this in the past here. If you ask women in truly into fragrances they would enjoy the leathers, ouds and spice more then your common woman who are use to smelling cats with Sauvage on. We sell a ton of Sauvage, but none of my stuff would be caught dead wearing it. :russ: Its just their fragrance palettes are more sophisticated then most since they have so much access. When I was young Idrank 40z of OE then moved to St Ides, went off to college started drinking michalobs drys, came back home and was drinking Henny, moved on to Grand Marnier, then craft brews, bounced over to whisky, now when I'm out I very rarely drink anything but scotch. When I go home and ninja pass me a Henny Im like. :lolbron:

Fragrances are similar if you really go into the fragrance world your taste and what you can rock changes.

My son will take a bum ass chicken sandwich from Chic Fila then one from a nice one from a dope small business own joint. As he ages that will change.

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps

Wore this joint down in Miami, had the bucket low.... Its one of those type fragrances.... Strictly for Live Men , not for Freshman..

This house has become one of my favorites, they definitely have a DNA but this one is not there usual. I love the pear in this, even though they have Citrus/ Woody as pronounced notes its not what I get. That being said all noses are different.... Anyways trying to get back to sharing :lolbron:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Anyone get this joint yet?

22392492_fpx.tif

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Women generally don't like leather fragrances, this video is pretty evident. The Ombre Leather got 0 votes, looks of disgust on the faces. It was which of the Tom Ford top selling fragrances do women like best, Noir Extreme, Black Orchid, Oud Wood or Ombre Leather. Out Wood was 2nd worst. The Noir Extreme which won is on my personal top 10 list.

I’ve gotten all kinds of compliments on ombré leather. Don’t let some vid of 10 euro broads scare you off from what you like. They seen some well dressed guy in the fall or winter rocking that is a different ballgame than middle of summer off a piece of paper some chick is holding

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Creed is over hyped. Even Aventus. Never understood why ppl love it so much.

Amouage has quality fragrances, but I've never found one that I like The most popular is reflection man but it's meh to me. Lyric is heavy on roses which I dislike in fragrances. Ironically, i kinda like Interlude Man but you can't wear that shyt in public without offending most ppl :russ:
other than virgin island water, creed aint shyt

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
How y'all brehs feels about Bond No 9 Tribca?

I'm thinking about coping that next.

Also shout out to @BronxBomber . I coped your bleu de chanel oil and that one is fire.