brehs lets talk cologne game

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
One of my FW fragrances is coming. I'mma kill the game out here! :sas1:

layton-box-125ml_ba84a2f2-cec8-499c-a444-37da3fb53649_1296x.jpg

Still remember first time I laid my nose on this beauty. It was instant love :wow:

Still have my bottle from 17/18. I heard recent batches have been reformulated.

I also own Herod and Pegasus from the same house, Herod is great Pegasus is kinda meh to me.. Looking to purchase Oajan at some point.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Good looking brother. Wild thing is we never have to promote Bleu De Chanel and its always selling. Me and my team talked about this literally Friday.

Tribeca is not for freshman. I say this because I think its a bridge type fragrance. Its not super niche but its def different for the casual wearer. Its Caramel heavy and is def warm. It started off as a slow seller for us, but in the last month we are close to selling out. It could be people finally able to get samples and the weather change. Bond is back in a nice lane with this one. We stopped duping them because they got pedestrian.

:salute:
Appreciate the info brother. I bought a sample and I like it personally. Got a lot of compliments and it's strong which I like so I don't have to spray too much. I also got Bleecker Street and Scent of peace for him and I like those as well.

Personally I don't mind wearing stuff that is popular or niche as long as I enjoy the scent and women like it on me. I find most people im around aren't into fragrances anyway. Like they won't even know what bond number 9 was. If I mention Acqua Di Gio they will think that is fancy when it truly is a common fragrance lol.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I upped my Cologne game brehs :wow:

Been wearing cartier (Just passed this to my homie as a gift), Bleu de Chanel, The knockoff creed (Amat de nuit believe it’s called), Creed Virgin Island Water, and Dior Sauvage throughout the summer, and got a few compliments and “what are you wearing right now?” Comments.

Probably gonna take Virgin Island Water out of the rotation once it stops getting hot and save it until spring

Last edited: