brehs lets talk cologne game

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
they're usually a powerhouse when it comes to that because most of the scent accords they use tend to be rich and dense.

intoxicated, oud musk, love dont be shy literally last 12+ hours on me
That's what's up. I bought some byredo and creed and their performance sucks

I'm not buying another niche fragrance unless it has good longevity

Last edited:

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
That's what's up. I bought some byredo and creed and their performance socks

I'm not buying another niche fragrance unless it has good longevity
creed has some bangers, but after an hour or two i cant even smell it

unique'e luxury and parfums de marly are two other lines that are usually beastmode with longevity

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
creed has some bangers, but after an hour or two i cant even smell it

unique'e luxury and parfums de marly are two other lines that are usually beastmode with longevity
Amouage is another performance beast but their scent isn't my cup of tea

I'm still waiting for the day they will figure out how to make fresh, citrus scents last long, it's probably impossible scientifically speaking
due to the molecule structure but fukk it. I love fresh scents but they don't last, that's my dilema:mjcry:

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Creed is over hyped. Even Aventus. Never understood why ppl love it so much.

Amouage has quality fragrances, but I've never found one that I like The most popular is reflection man but it's meh to me. Lyric is heavy on roses which I dislike in fragrances. Ironically, i kinda like Interlude Man but you can't wear that shyt in public without offending most ppl :russ:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Amouage has quality fragrances, but I've never found one that I like The most popular is reflection man but it's meh to me. Lyric is heavy on roses which I dislike in fragrances. Ironically, i kinda like Interlude Man but you can't wear that shyt in public without offending most ppl :russ:
Out of what I've smelled from Amouage, the safest one is Reflection Man. I happen to like it but it's not a daily wearer. I saw a review from a girl who said it smelled too "beautiful" for man and even though I like it, i kinda get what she's saying.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One i really like is Eight and Bob - Nuit de Megève.

It's a vetiver scent and it's pretty smooth.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Forget about performance,price,value for money etc, just strictly scent

What's the best fragrance you have ever smelled

Mine is Annick Goutal eau de hadrien, Heavenly is how I would describe it:wow:

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
@BronxBomber i want to purchase a couple joints off your site. Which would be the best product type to get, roll on, spray, or plastic bottle?? I’m assuming the plastic bottle is just the oil right??

Yes plastic bottle is oil, there are many brothers who talk their experience with the difference of spray and oils. Some days I wear just oil, some time I wear spray sometimes I wear both. I always suggest eventually getting a roll on and a spray of the same fragrance and see which medium you prefer. The oils are 100% oil and sprays have perfumers alcohol mixed in.

Have some who swear sprays last longer, some who say pure oil lasts longer.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Bought Aventus and Club de Nuit and CDN outperforms Creed by a longshot. I'm talkin.. Aventus projects for a good 3 or so hours. CDN is pushin 6-7. For a fraction of the price.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, after sampling around 240 different fragrances, most of the top ones - Best Perfume of 2021 - 5th Fragrantica Community Awards

This is my top 10, in no particular order. I lean more to Fall/Winter scents as you can tell:

Herod - Parfums De Marly
Spicebomb Extreme - Viktor & Rolf
La Nuit De L’Homme - Yves Saint Laurent
The One For Men EDP - Dolce & Gabbana
Noir Extreme - Tom Ford
Bleu de Chanel EDP - Chanel
Stronger With You Intensely - Giorgio Armani
Dior Homme Intense - Christian Dior
Gentleman EDP - Givenchy
L'Instant De Guerlain - Guerlain

Did get some samples of more recent ones, trying out Elixir today. A very popular new one and expensive. Not really feeling it.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
don't know is there's an equivalent thread for women, but these fragrances are unisex anyway, but i just copped the following after spending the past two weekends sampling fragrances that have been on my "go try" list for years/prior to covid. Dior Oud Ispahan and Byredo Bal D'afrique :ohlawd: also bought a pure floral from Dior, Byredo's Casablanca Lilly and Aoumage's Overture. Heading back to get MFK Oud Satin Mood in a few weeks and got a whole list of frgrances I wanna buy samples or decants for.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
don't know is there's an equivalent thread for women, but these fragrances are unisex anyway, but i just copped the following after spending the past two weekends sampling fragrances that have been on my "go try" list for years/prior to covid. Dior Oud Ispahan and Byredo Bal D'afrique :ohlawd: also bought a pure floral from Dior, Byredo's Casablanca Lilly and Aoumage's Overture. Heading back to get MFK Oud Satin Mood in a few weeks and got a whole list of frgrances I wanna buy samples or decants for.
I have this one. it smells amazing

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women generally don't like leather fragrances, this video is pretty evident. The Ombre Leather got 0 votes, looks of disgust on the faces. It was which of the Tom Ford top selling fragrances do women like best, Noir Extreme, Black Orchid, Oud Wood or Ombre Leather. Out Wood was 2nd worst. The Noir Extreme which won is on my personal top 10 list.