brehs lets talk cologne game

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Interesting. Just copped it.

Yea we just had to take down the 4oz, and not sure will last until 9pm tonight. Def come back and report in on this one. It's special foreal. We are releasing City of Stars from LV next with another free one.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Breh's, if your not up on killian..:wow:

I copped that "roses on ice" fresh summertime scent..."think outdoor wedding in the sun " type, smells just like fresh roses out the fridge mixed with freshly slices cucumbers

The second one "back to black" and let me tell you, whenever I wear this everyone is like :whoo:

Yes it's that impressive, dark fragerance, tobacco in honey, with a hint of cherry..panty dropper if there ever was one

Back to black and black phantom been in my rotation :wow:

It's been a minute since I copped a new niche fragrance. I need to explore Initio Parfums, been hearing so much about them. Also need to order a sample set of some Manceras that been looking interesting.

Oajan from PdM been on my list for ages, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
breh....kilian is so slept on. which is good because i dont like smelling like anyone else.

it's something about kilian...it seems like their fragrances are a perfect complement to us with melanated skin. the honey, caramel, coffee, liquor, smoke type scents they do...shyt is opulent, dense and mysterious. :wow:
how's the longevity of their fragrances

Daps
breh....kilian is so slept on. which is good because i dont like smelling like anyone else.

it's something about kilian...it seems like their fragrances are a perfect complement to us with melanated skin. the honey, caramel, coffee, liquor, smoke type scents they do...shyt is opulent, dense and mysterious. :wow:

Big beard business loves and raves about Killian but i haven't sampled any.

Silver mountain water - Creed has gotten me a lot of compliments this summer

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I'll definitely get a 30ml or 50ml to save a few bucks especially if I don't absolutely love the fragrance. Hell when it comes to fragrances $200+ I'll get a 10ml decant and be cool.

I just did this, bought a couple 10ml/travel size Tom Ford joints. It’s more than enough if you use it as a special occasion type of fragrance.

*EDIT* I can vouch for Killian as well, go to a Sephora and sample that joint