brehs lets talk cologne game

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
How y'all brehs feels about Bond No 9 Tribca?

I'm thinking about coping that next.

Also shout out to @BronxBomber . I coped your bleu de chanel oil and that one is fire.

Good looking brother. Wild thing is we never have to promote Bleu De Chanel and its always selling. Me and my team talked about this literally Friday.

Tribeca is not for freshman. I say this because I think its a bridge type fragrance. Its not super niche but its def different for the casual wearer. Its Caramel heavy and is def warm. It started off as a slow seller for us, but in the last month we are close to selling out. It could be people finally able to get samples and the weather change. Bond is back in a nice lane with this one. We stopped duping them because they got pedestrian.

:salute:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Does anyone know where I can go smell Baccarat? I don't ever see it in department stores around my way
I don't see the Creeds either, is there a specific store that has samples to smell of these super high end scents?

Got an LV employee to give me a sample size of Afternoon Swim, pretty good but I'm not sure it's worth the price
Next trip to the mall I'm going check out the new Arabian Oud store :ehh:

Daps
Does anyone know where I can go smell Baccarat? I don't even see it in department stores around my way
I don't see the Creeds either, is there a specific store that has samples to smell of these super high end scents?

Got an LV employee to give me a sample size of Afternoon Swim, pretty good but I'm not sure it's worth the price
Next trip to the mall I'm going check out the new Arabian Oud store :ehh:
Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC

I got followed and complemented by multiple joints at Dragoncon rocking that scent.

Good looking brother. Wild thing is we never have to promote Bleu De Chanel and its always selling. Me and my team talked about this literally Friday.

Tribeca is not for freshman. I say this because I think its a bridge type fragrance. Its not super niche but its def different for the casual wearer. Its Caramel heavy and is def warm. It started off as a slow seller for us, but in the last month we are close to selling out. It could be people finally able to get samples and the weather change. Bond is back in a nice lane with this one. We stopped duping them because they got pedestrian.

That scent even had somebody's wife making a pass at me. Another scent that had the damn hotel receptionist making moves at me was Azzaro Wanted by Night.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I copped this last week - TABAC 28 | Le Labo Fragrances (You can get it online this month, otherwise you gotta fly down to Miami)
J29M01R000__PRODUCT_01--IMG_1200--TABAC28-1002736125.jpg

If you want to change up your Tobacco game, check this one out.

Perfume Parlour and Dua Fragrances make spot on clones as well. (got both of those before I went with the OG, shoulda saved my money..smh)