brehs lets talk cologne game

capblk

Rookie
Daps
How y'all feel about baccarat rouge 540?

I'm thinking about getting a bottle for my girl. Not sure this is the place to ask but figured I'd give it a shot.
Personally, I think it smells incredible on women. Can't stand it on my skin. Seems to be the "it" fragrance right now.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
How y'all feel about baccarat rouge 540?

I'm thinking about getting a bottle for my girl. Not sure this is the place to ask but figured I'd give it a shot.
If u can find Louis Vuitton rhapsody is a fool on women .. it’s unisex she will feel some kind of way if u used it

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
it's like savauge now...every girl is wearing it.
Does that mean she will like it in your opinion? Is it universally loved.

I mean I feel the same about Aqua Di Gio. That's my shyt and everyone compliments me on it so I enjoy it but at the same time too many people smell like me now a days so I had to fall back off it lol. What a dilemma.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
If u can find Louis Vuitton rhapsody is a fool on women .. it’s unisex she will feel some kind of way if u used it
Can't find it on any site breh but appreciate the suggestion for real. I'll keep an eye out for it.

She isn't big on body sprays and things like that and uses the cheap stuff so I wanna get her something she'll appreciate and she will enjoy especially when she has a big formal event to go to. Someone told me about Maschino Toy 2 or Versace Crystal but I don't know.

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Does that mean she will like it in your opinion? Is it universally loved.

I mean I feel the same about Aqua Di Gio. That's my shyt and everyone compliments me on it so I enjoy it but at the same time too many people smell like me now a days so I had to fall back off it lol. What a dilemma.
breh goal is not to smell like every other person..u or her step in the room.. break necks...

540 its prolly 10 that will have the same scent on...

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Can't find it on any site breh but appreciate the suggestion for real. I'll keep an eye out for it.

She isn't big on body sprays and things like that and uses the cheap stuff so I wanna get her something she'll appreciate and she will enjoy especially when she has a big formal event to go to. Someone told me about Maschino Toy 2 or Versace Crystal but I don't know.
coconut nanas.. a good one too.. i jus got this the other posted it the other day...

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
coconut nanas.. a good one too.. i jus got this the other posted it the other day...

I’m out of town and when I get back to the hotel I will respond to the thread. But listen to this man lol

540 is dope but it’s played out, its overpriced to be everywhere and to smell like everywhere.

If you want to spend some bread get a different MFK grab Gentle Fluidity Silver.

The coconut nanas is fire though

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I’m out of town and when I get back to the hotel I will respond to the thread. But listen to this man lol

540 is dope but it’s played out, its overpriced to be everywhere and to smell like everywhere.

If you want to spend some bread get a different MFK grab Gentle Fluidity Silver.

The coconut nanas is fire though
I'll check that one out breh, appreciate it.

Is that one gender neutral too?

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Breh's, if your not up on killian..:wow:

I copped that "roses on ice" fresh summertime scent..."think outdoor wedding in the sun " type, smells just like fresh roses out the fridge mixed with freshly slices cucumbers

The second one "back to black" and let me tell you, whenever I wear this everyone is like :whoo:

Yes it's that impressive, dark fragerance, tobacco in honey, with a hint of cherry..panty dropper if there ever was one

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Breh's, if your not up on killian..:wow:

I copped that "roses on ice" fresh summertime scent..."think outdoor wedding in the sun " type, smells just like fresh roses out the fridge mixed with freshly slices cucumbers

The second one "back to black" and let me tell you, whenever I wear this everyone is like :whoo:

Yes it's that impressive, dark fragerance, tobacco in honey, with a hint of cherry..panty dropper if there ever was one
breh....kilian is so slept on. which is good because i dont like smelling like anyone else.

it's something about kilian...it seems like their fragrances are a perfect complement to us with melanated skin. the honey, caramel, coffee, liquor, smoke type scents they do...shyt is opulent, dense and mysterious. :wow: