brehs lets talk cologne game

Veeno

Rookie
Daps
middle eastern breh was "sir" "sir" sir'ing me in kroger the other day...turned around to acknowledge breh who had his baby strapped to his chest smdh.... hits me wit the "im sorry, but what is the cologne you're wearing? it's driving my wife krazy!" lv imagination for the win :ahh:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I copped some Versace Eros a couple months ago. I'd give it an 8/10 because it does smell great initially, and also lasts a long time (bout 2 days).

The only downside is that it starts to smell kinda "soapy" as the first day progresses.

Lilbeast

All Star
Daps
I’m security at a bar and wore YSL Tuxedo. Some white bytch said I smelled amazing and kept asking to make out with me

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Always kept Marc Jacobs for men in the stash, but suddenly the shyt is unavailable almost everywhere, and when you do see it in an online shop the price is jacked up like 200%.

:francis:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I was given the EDP sample when i bought Oud Silk Mood and i love it. Imaginr the extrait just as good if not better
Yeah I will try that one out soon but love this one I bought. After it settles, it has a chocolate or cocoa like type smell.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Always kept Marc Jacobs for men in the stash, but suddenly the shyt is unavailable almost everywhere, and when you do see it in an online shop the price is jacked up like 200%.

:francis:
nikka hanae mori the clear bottle.. was 15 to 20 dollars online.. was my signature...

that shyt a damn fool now...

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
I put some of the Lamar on for an event the other day
The amount of positive compliments I received was nice
Made some connections too
Older women at the event couldn’t let go of me
Good stuff @BronxBomber
Yea fam I just got back from Miami I rocked Lamar / Shield of Protection and a dab of Not A Perfume. Stewardess down was like not sure who it in this section yum... Im in the cut like :sas1:
Nomad- Really good shyt and smells even better than the sample I received. A sweet Oud mixed with pear smell, and vanilla but not over the top. I

Lafayette Street- Scent of Peace and this are my favorite Bonds. This stuff is actually shimmering in the bottle and looks like magic :russ: . Shiiiiit it smells like it too. Bergamot, vanilla, and lots of citrus just a summer/spring one that I will be wearing.
Yea man Nomad is banging!

The Lafayette Street is special! We add the Mica Powder to it but it def is magically. If you notice we dont have all the different options. Its expensive for us to produce that one. Its fire though. Normally not my type of fragrance but to me when I wear I feel a calming effect :ahh:
middle eastern breh was "sir" "sir" sir'ing me in kroger the other day...turned around to acknowledge breh who had his baby strapped to his chest smdh.... hits me wit the "im sorry, but what is the cologne you're wearing? it's driving my wife krazy!" lv imagination for the win :ahh:

Imagination is nice

@BronxBomber I ordered some oils yesterday.
:salute:
them soaps that @BronxBomber has are legit :wow: don’t even need lotion after I use them.

bought the fenty for my girl and I use it more than her.

Fam I be telling people! In every bar its 1 full roll on of fragrance! Also Fenty was released as a unisex fragrance, def think its good to rock. I actually think it leans masculine more.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
How y'all feel about baccarat rouge 540?

I'm thinking about getting a bottle for my girl. Not sure this is the place to ask but figured I'd give it a shot.