brehs lets talk cologne game

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
@BronxBomber will y’all be working on the new One Million Elixir?

You know Im not sure, I saw it when it dropped and forgot to get it to start the process. I have no idea what it smells like but Im sure its in the same vein. I hate having too many flankers but what Im finally understanding is, just like life nothing is permanent. My staff stay being like why are we still carrying like, Cool Water, or Be Delicious, but its like I started with those lol.

That being said I may get the original and see....

I tell you what though I got Chronic Rouge Extreme made. That joint is going to be a BANGER! Its up there with Lamar and Plum in Cognac.

But yea Ill keep you posted on it

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know Im not sure, I saw it when it dropped and forgot to get it to start the process. I have no idea what it smells like but Im sure its in the same vein. I hate having too many flankers but what Im finally understanding is, just like life nothing is permanent. My staff stay being like why are we still carrying like, Cool Water, or Be Delicious, but its like I started with those lol.

That being said I may get the original and see....

I tell you what though I got Chronic Rouge Extreme made. That joint is going to be a BANGER! Its up there with Lamar and Plum in Cognac.

But yea Ill keep you posted on it
No doubt, say no more. I ordered that Cosmic Cloud today so I’ll check out that Chronic Rouge next

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I put some of the Lamar on for an event the other day
The amount of positive compliments I received was nice
Made some connections too
Older women at the event couldn’t let go of me
Good stuff @BronxBomber

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@BronxBomber
Got that Bond#9 Scent of Peace and that shyt is amazing. Had women at work asking if I had a good smelling candle in my office while passing by.

Gonna get Lafayette Street and Nomad oil and spray next.
Nomad- Really good shyt and smells even better than the sample I received. A sweet Oud mixed with pear smell, and vanilla but not over the top. I

Lafayette Street- Scent of Peace and this are my favorite Bonds. This stuff is actually shimmering in the bottle and looks like magic :russ: . Shiiiiit it smells like it too. Bergamot, vanilla, and lots of citrus just a summer/spring one that I will be wearing.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
dsgsd.jpg

this is a certifed
giphy.gif

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter