Daps
I love 540 fam

Its one Of the goats

But grand soir is better lol

And i respectfully disagree

Some scents are better for the night vs day
Some better for the winter and fall vs summer

I also agree aventus is overrated

Brother thats the great thing about fragrances. Its TOTALLY subjective, I just happen to do this for a living, on a high level.

In no form or fashion could you prove Grand Soir is better :russ: . To you its better. 540 outsells it at least 100 to 1, numbers dont lie:huhldup:

This goes for the seasonal debate as well. We not even accounting for body chemistry. The average consumer does not care what season they wear fragrances. Frag-heads now thats different :beli: I cant stand getting on the line with a frag head who start asking about what they read on google lol.

Yea I mean 540 is dope, but its played out and there are some flankers that are better to me. Which again is subjective

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yo @BronxBomber have you discontinued selling the 1/8 oz roll ons? I haven't seen them in a while, those were always a good go-to when I wanted to sample a roll on below the standard size

I gotta chill this my last FBO purchase of the year, I've got fragrances I havent even worn lmao.

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Yo @BronxBomber have you discontinued selling the 1/8 oz roll ons? I haven't seen them in a while, those were always a good go-to when I wanted to sample a roll on below the standard size

I gotta chill this my last FBO purchase of the year, I've got fragrances I havent even worn lmao.

Yes, as we grow we just cant deal with having all these options, slows us down, and honestly its not profitable for us like 1/3oz Roll ons. With supply costs, shipping, labor, I mean honestly EVERYTHING gone up 10%-30% in the last 2 years we would need to sell them for 80% of what we sell the roll ons for. We are struggling to keep the half drams at $2.00. The Labor on those is a PAIN in the ass!

LOL. Man keep buying, give them away, or you better start putting them on...

Nah on the real from a real place I appreciate places like BGOL and Coli because its icing on the cake we bake. We have grown year over year for 10 years plus. Man the stories I could tell from these big companies they are MOLESTING the consumer. Im thankful we can do what we do.
fbo version cosmic cloud is spot on... jus got my shipment..n that was the extra

Good looking! Yes sir LOVE this one. We just got in another one that people waiting on. We gonna push it to the front and surprise release it. Its their summer banger.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yes, as we grow we just cant deal with having all these options, slows us down, and honestly its not profitable for us like 1/3oz Roll ons. With supply costs, shipping, labor, I mean honestly EVERYTHING gone up 10%-30% in the last 2 years we would need to sell them for 80% of what we sell the roll ons for. We are struggling to keep the half drams at $2.00. The Labor on those is a PAIN in the ass!

LOL. Man keep buying, give them away, or you better start putting them on...

Nah on the real from a real place I appreciate places like BGOL and Coli because its icing on the cake we bake. We have grown year over year for 10 years plus. Man the stories I could tell from these big companies they are MOLESTING the consumer. Im thankful we can do what we do.

Good looking! Yes sir LOVE this one. We just got in another one that people waiting on. We gonna push it to the front and surprise release it. Its their summer banger.

Got ya, that's what I figured. I'll say despite the pandemic and the declining customer service at a ton of businesses I patronize yall have ALWAYS gotten my order correct and the shipping has always been fast no matter if I've had stuff shipped to the Pacific NW, Midwest or South.

I order using the BGOL discount code so I might represent some of that number :russ:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
I don't feel like this 1Million is right for summer.
Any suggestions?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
3FwGYWPUTL6yZXkOZ9KkjY-iqsScnTynqQNxttDIbIA.jpg

this shyt is federal