brehs lets talk cologne game

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
fellas, remember it's hot as fukk and almost summer. don't wear them damn winter colognes having people nauseous and shyt.

my dumbass was half slept and wore jazz club today :mjcry:

Always keep a bottle of Le Male (if thats a smell you like), its good for all seasons, and probably my most complimented. Something about vanilla and lavender that both men and women compliment me on.

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Appreciate the drops fam
RJe4.gif

@BronxBomber

A couple of my homies at work gon
drop the old men cheap colognes to join me on this journey to yo site

After many compliments from female co workers (even got a raise from my female manager:mjlit:)
Many bruhs pulled me aside to ask about my colognes
:pachaha:
Yea man, I tell cats look if you want to smell good rock with us, you can smell like $500 for $22.00. Now if you want to front and put an expensive bottle on IG then so be it :pachaha:

Def appreciate the support and spreading the word. It def helps, we very rarely lose customers, every once in a while someone goes crazy on us and they say they wont be back and they create a new account and buy from there. Or we Black list someone. Brothers would be surprised how unreasonable we are on our own Black businesses. I try not to complain cause I love what I do, and posts like these make it worth it.

Gonna do reviews on these that came a little later.
The two that I have smelled
Prada Luna Rossa Ocean
I have this one on today at work and already been getting compliments. I've smelled this before at my barbershop after getting haircut I swear my barber use to use this.

Molecule 01 + Mandarin (concentrated spray)
This is just refreshing and the smell of Mandarin is immediate but the dry down is even better. Wore this yesterday and it just puts you in a summertime orange grove type of headspace. Very fresh and hypnotizing.

I have two more coming:
Panty Dropper (concentrated spray)
Maison Margiela-Under The Lemon Tree (concentrated spray and oil)

:salute:

We had a boost in people buying the Molecule 01 +. We literally had a meeting 2 Fridays ago and we was like we may discontinue once we are done with them. Then the last 2 weeks been selling crazy.

We often are ahead of the curve by months to years. We was selling Aventus like 15 years ago.... :unimpressed:

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
anyone tried At The Barbers by Margiela? I kinda dig it, but on the fence about pulling the trigger. Want to use it as a summer scent.

What y'all think?

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
anyone tried At The Barbers by Margiela? I kinda dig it, but on the fence about pulling the trigger. Want to use it as a summer scent.

What y'all think?
Def feels like you are leaving the Barbers, another fragrance we discontinued and had to bring back. If you have a place close to you go smell it. May have it a Sephora. They kinda cycle through Margiela fragrances. Its def clean and fresh, I can see it as an every fragrance or office fragrance maybe 1/2 days a week.

Daps
For the summer, I’m on Creed Aventus. Was previously using Oud Wood and Bleu de Chanel. For evenings ima use Oud for Greatness.

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
Def feels like you are leaving the Barbers, another fragrance we discontinued and had to bring back. If you have a place close to you go smell it. May have it a Sephora. They kinda cycle through Margiela fragrances. Its def clean and fresh, I can see it as an every fragrance or office fragrance maybe 1/2 days a week.

what sleepers would you suggest for the summer since you worked around fragrances? I want to try something new, but not smell like everyone else.

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
juwhat sleepers would you suggest for the summer since you worked around fragrances? I want to try something new, but not smell like everyone else.

Fam Im the worse Im a fragrance whore.... :mjgrin:

So I normally have whatever the new is on, there are only a couple that I will go back too if its like I have to score 30 and have 12 Reb and 10 assist :russ:

Also where do you live? What do you do for a living? Im in Fl so its a different type hot, Im on the coast too. I just got back from VI and was wearing Bitter Peach and Molecule 01.

My new summer Flings are:

Rhapsody By LV - Which despite what Fragrantica says its on the sweeter side to me.
Tiger By Boadicea - We havent released it yet , but I I love this house. We got on from a customer but them joints be running up to 1k. So they not like in the popular mainstream but in the fragrance community they are buzzing. st
Bodacious By Boadicea - This is fire to me, think I talked about this one earlier. Fragrantica has this leaning for the Fall but I think its perfect for the summer, but dont have to wear heavy. Small amount go long way.
Nomad By Bond #9 - Again they have it pretty much an all year round fragrance, Ive talked about Bond #9 becoming pedestrian and they have but I think with this one they back in they zone. Its not crazy ground breaking but I think its like ok yea this is special.

There are a couple more that we have in testing now that I wont mention because by tomorrow Ill have bunch of emails and calls like when this one coming out when that one coming out.... :skip: They new and all promising, looks like will pass the test.

Things Ive worn in past summers and pretty much slam dunks

Edit: Imagination from LV is a nice summer fragrance! @Olmec

Pineapple Vintage - but it really is considered an Aventus-ish type clone but the newer Aventus, which our Aventus is the older batch from 15 years ago. We also added alittle punch to this so its more fruity and doesnt give off the Aventus feel.

Honestly as far sleepers go its toooooooo many. Scroll back in this thread like 20 pages and cats have dropped gems. Lot of factors. I would say check some of the niche houses, cause sleepers are off the beaten path, as my good brother Bones would say, designer fragrances are apartments, and niche fragrances are apartments with spiral staircases in them.... Ill keep telling cats, even if you not into the oils, you can try some out for $2-$25 and if you like it go shoot the lock off your wallet and drop $500-$1200 on the original. No judgements but blind buying a mortgage is not in my budget :hubie:

Last edited:

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
@BronxBomber that crush on me by unique'e is nothing to play around with. got random women coming up to me and burying their face in my neck haha :shaq:

and do any of yall brehs peep that EVERY girl nowadays is wearing 540? it's summer and i've been in the streets heavy...it seems like every chick wears that shyt. it's damn near like the sauvage for women now

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
@BronxBomber that crush on me by unique'e is nothing to play around with. got random women coming up to me and burying their face in my neck haha :shaq:

and do any of yall brehs peep that EVERY girl nowadays is wearing 540? it's summer and i've been in the streets heavy...it seems like every chick wears that shyt. it's damn near like the sauvage for women now

Man listen when I do the analytics whether its on the site or in the city the googles for 540 are way more then every other fragrance by like at least 25-1. Again we were the first doing it.... 'But thats on the low though' - Biggie voice

And thats what I mean @Olmec nobody knows about that Crush on Me..... :myman:

Either we are ahead of the curve or we drop bunch that people never really catch up too. One of the things we are having to do is balance releasing designers, its why we did all those LVs. The average Joe/Jane gonna be like oh I recognize that. Where and only the Frag heads gonna know the Fragrance Du Bois, Uniquee, Boadacia, Kilian, etc

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
Man listen when I do the analytics whether its on the site or in the city the googles for 540 are way more then every other fragrance by like at least 25-1. Again we were the first doing it.... 'But thats on the low though' - Biggie voice

And thats what I mean @Olmec nobody knows about that Crush on Me..... :myman:

Either we are ahead of the curve or we drop bunch that people never really catch up too. One of the things we are having to do is balance releasing designers, its why we did all those LVs. The average Joe/Jane gonna be like oh I recognize that. Where and only the Frag heads gonna know the Fragrance Du Bois, Uniquee, Boadacia, Kilian, etc

my man! I might need to try that oil out never tried on before.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Fam Im the worse Im a fragrance whore.... :mjgrin:

So I normally have whatever the new is on, there are only a couple that I will go back too if its like I have to score 30 and have 12 Reb and 10 assist :russ:

Also where do you live? What do you do for a living? Im in Fl so its a different type hot, Im on the coast too. I just got back from VI and was wearing Bitter Peach and Molecule 01.

My new summer Flings are:

Rhapsody By LV - Which despite what Fragrantica says its on the sweeter side to me.
Tiger By Boadicea - We havent released it yet , but I I love this house. We got on from a customer but them joints be running up to 1k. So they not like in the popular mainstream but in the fragrance community they are buzzing. st
Bodacious By Boadicea - This is fire to me, think I talked about this one earlier. Fragrantica has this leaning for the Fall but I think its perfect for the summer, but dont have to wear heavy. Small amount go long way.
Nomad By Bond #9 - Again they have it pretty much an all year round fragrance, Ive talked about Bond #9 becoming pedestrian and they have but I think with this one they back in they zone. Its not crazy ground breaking but I think its like ok yea this is special.

There are a couple more that we have in testing now that I wont mention because by tomorrow Ill have bunch of emails and calls like when this one coming out when that one coming out.... :skip: They new and all promising, looks like will pass the test.

Things Ive worn in past summers and pretty much slam dunks

Edit: Imagination from LV is a nice summer fragrance! @Olmec

Pineapple Vintage - but it really is considered an Aventus-ish type clone but the newer Aventus, which our Aventus is the older batch from 15 years ago. We also added alittle punch to this so its more fruity and doesnt give off the Aventus feel.

Honestly as far sleepers go its toooooooo many. Scroll back in this thread like 20 pages and cats have dropped gems. Lot of factors. I would say check some of the niche houses, cause sleepers are off the beaten path, as my good brother Bones would say, designer fragrances are apartments, and niche fragrances are apartments with spiral staircases in them.... Ill keep telling cats, even if you not into the oils, you can try some out for $2-$25 and if you like it go shoot the lock off your wallet and drop $500-$1200 on the original. No judgements but blind buying a mortgage is not in my budget :hubie:
I just purchased everything listed because your lv versions are way better than the lv versions for some reason

I got bodacious I wanna compare the two

That coli discount on playa mayne

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

540 is the new light blue