Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ah ok....

I dont think its a bad choice. If you hip to us grab some Molecule 01 so you can layer anything you and it will switch it up.

Good scent check out the flankers too. One Million Lucki is official and if you want a little winter spice to it the Prive which has now been discontinued. Appreciate the support my G!

:pachaha:

I be telling cats these fragrances will help you network before you even know you are networking!

Kalan is like 540, with that citrus splash, its one of the fragrances that EVERYBODY HAS TO RESPECT! its too unique. If you can rock it right.... Man. Listen.

I took this down to Daytona with my staff to strip club, if you know you know there, dancers was like somebody over here it LIT!
:sas2: Me with my 100th water trying to beat down that 8th Herradura shot I had at The Ocean Deck. (IYKYK)
What’s the website fam

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@BronxBomber that crush on me by unique'e is nothing to play around with. got random women coming up to me and burying their face in my neck haha :shaq:

and do any of yall brehs peep that EVERY girl nowadays is wearing 540? it's summer and i've been in the streets heavy...it seems like every chick wears that shyt. it's damn near like the sauvage for women now
Is a chick wearing 540 in the summer shes a clown
Especially during the day

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
Your choosing fee too low to be talking like this. Share some recommendations.

You mean my enlightenment fee? Yes I charge for spiritual awakening and enhancement. Anyway, start with That Yves Saint Laurent and Chanel Bleu. Not to mention Creed Silver Mountain.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You mean my enlightenment fee? Yes I charge for spiritual awakening and enhancement. Anyway, start with That Yves Saint Laurent and Chanel Bleu. Not to mention Creed Silver Mountain.
lol silver mountain trash breh
id even put Erolfa and Viking > it