brehs lets talk cologne game

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
It may sound like common sense, but I recently realized that I can simply purchase a smaller bottle of cologne and still be able use that bottle for a considerably long time since I already have other brands that I rotate.

Copped a set of Kenneth Cole Mankind, Hero, and Legacy. .5 oz bottles.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
I just purchased everything listed because your lv versions are way better than the lv versions for some reason

I got bodacious I wanna compare the two

That coli discount on playa mayne
Appreciate it! The stories I could tell about how companies manipulate fragrances etc. Its similar to just using enough to get by, but its like automobiles. You think they cant make vehicles to last 20 years? But its not advantageous to the business model.

540 is the new light blue
Yoooo this is true....

So case in point cats are on Elysium now, we are / were close to discontinuing it. We released it like 2 years ago and cats just on it. The Roja Dove Brand in general doesnt do for us as it should. Man that Black Tier is Crazy the 15th Anniversary is crazy. they all are $500 and better.

I like Roja Dove is small doses, its VERY Niche, most of their fragrances are not regular wears. When I need to make the room go WTF is that Im pulling out Black Tier or Creation E or the Manhattan which ONLY 500 Bottles were produced :youngsabo:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Man I've been on a tear on your site @BronxBomber especially over the Memorial Day weekend. I have about 6 on the way:

Nautica Voyage (concentrate spray and oil)
Gypsy Water (concentrate spray and oil)
Prada Luna Rossa Ocean (concentrated spray)
Bond #9 Scent of Peace for Him (concentrated spray)
Molecule 01 + Mandarin (concentrated spray)
Ganymede (concentrated spray)

I've bought these just in the past month
-Lamar
This shyt causes problems fa real. I was out a few weeks back with a female friend at a restaurant and the female waitress waited until she went to the bathroom and asked what I was wearing b/c she loved it and smelled so good. I was kind of shocked but told her anyway and just cracked a smile and we both laughed. The friend also said she loved the smell. A true head turner. The cologne and her.

-Oceania
This is really smooth and definitely a summer cologne. Kind of powdery but yet still masculine. I actually wore this yesterday and went to a bar after work, saw some female coworkers up there gave them a hug and both of them complimented me and said how good I smelled. Last for a good 6-8 hours

Tom Ford-Manadrino Di Amalfi
Another fresh out the shower, light, summer time smelling fragrance. I've actually been using this one the most b/c it's so light and wearable. Gives off beach vibes.

Oud Vert Intense
I hadn't had a chance to really wear this one yet but it comes off a little stronger and super green. Strong Bergamot, Vetiver and hints of ginger. I think I'll wear this toward the end of the summer beginning of Fall. Really good and the name fits.

Black Phantom
One of my favorites to wear. This is just special. Smells like coffee, rum, and caramel, with hints of floral and the wear last almost all day. I've only worn it once but I think I'm going to wait until the fall to wear this one.

Kiste by Slumberhouse
I think I raved about this one when you sent a sample and it's soooo fukking good. This shyt so good I don't want to spray it since it's OOS on your site. This is truly one of my favorite scents of the year. It gives off warm honey, peaches and tobacco vibes. The dry down gives you a strong Tonka smell. This shyt last allllllll day long. I am straight up infatuated with this scent. When it's back up on the site I'm getting the oil, car freshener, candle, soap, tee shirt if you got it.
fbo version of travis scott space rage + black orchid =
200.gif

the sillage on the og(travis) is meh... n u cant even smell the peach until it wears down..

the fbo version... its like a sweeter muskier version of bitter peach

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
that tuxedo will make a bytch damp
Mannn, Its funny someone made an earlier comment about getting smaller amounts to get a variety and I usually do that until I find the ones that just hit. Tuxedo is bottle worthy from my POV. Especially since you couldnt even find it in stores last year or so in US. I got a wedding also this summer and unless that day Im feeling something else, thats what Im rocking..

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Gonna do reviews on these that came a little later.
The two that I have smelled
Prada Luna Rossa Ocean
I have this one on today at work and already been getting compliments. I've smelled this before at my barbershop after getting haircut I swear my barber use to use this.

Molecule 01 + Mandarin (concentrated spray)
This is just refreshing and the smell of Mandarin is immediate but the dry down is even better. Wore this yesterday and it just puts you in a summertime orange grove type of headspace. Very fresh and hypnotizing.

I have two more coming:
Panty Dropper (concentrated spray)
Maison Margiela-Under The Lemon Tree (concentrated spray and oil)

Panty Dropper (concentrated spray)-:banderas: Yea I already know what this is gonna do. This shyt right here is not playing any games and name fits to a T.

Maison Margiela-Under The Lemon Tree (concentrated spray and oil)- The zest and lemon smell comes off strong but after the dry down it becomes smooth and bright. Definitely a summer fragrance

Now for the samples that were sent:

Bond#9 NoMad- This is definitely being bought next. Very light and smells like pears, vanilla, and very very light oud but it works for the summertime.

Indult Tihota- This is definitely a fall/winter scent. Strong buttery vanilla bean smell. Reminds me of the carnival and funnel cakes.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It may sound like common sense, but I recently realized that I can simply purchase a smaller bottle of cologne and still be able use that bottle for a considerably long time since I already have other brands that I rotate.

Copped a set of Kenneth Cole Mankind, Hero, and Legacy. .5 oz bottles.
Good colonge holds a scent and that scent should go well with your body so a little dab will do you.

The cheap ass Hi karate shyt needs to be bathed in to hold the smell.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Good colonge holds a scent and that scent should go well with your body so a little dab will do you.

The cheap ass Hi karate shyt needs to be bathed in to hold the smell.

edt no matter if its cheap or expensive.. will fade fast so u need to bathe in it

edp... should last all day no matter type of cologne..

parfum.. shyt nikka use a q-tip n jus dab it... u gone have that scent on u for 2 days...n its get better when ya body heat activates