BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Scents for the summer

baccarat rouge 540
City rhythms Miami
Layton
YSL Y

YOOoooooo whats crazy is I just met the cat who works with City of Rhythms folks. Im doing some work for them. I promised him I wouldn't touch his brand :francis:

I have 3 of his now that Im working on some production for him. Dope! Def support him

Canon

Veteran
Daps
YOOoooooo whats crazy is I just met the cat who works with City of Rhythms folks. Im doing some work for them. I promised him I wouldn't touch his brand :francis:

I have 3 of his now that Im working on some production for him. Dope! Def support him
Miami smells amazing to me. Saw everyone talking it up and ordered a tester.Gotta buy a tester for the Manhattan fragrance.

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Miami smells amazing to me. Saw everyone talking it up and ordered a tester.Gotta buy a tester for the Manhattan fragrance.

I have Manhattan, San Diego and Tropical Seduction I think it’s called.

Last edited:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Do y’all combine Bath & Body scented lotion with ya cologne, or separate the two? :lupe: I know TOO much scent is a turn-off, but I’m curious if some brehs do it.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Do y’all combine Bath & Body scented lotion with ya cologne, or separate the two? :lupe: I know TOO much scent is a turn-off, but I’m curious if some brehs do it.
I been using dapper yankee bar soap with my cologne of choice

capblk

Rookie
Daps
I do that sometimes, as long as the weather isn't too hot.

Daps
Reppin
South London
@BronxBomber The order arrived. The packaging smells Godly.

I know I’m gonna enjoy this. The order was dispatched so fast, thanks for that! After a really quick sniff I know I’ll be reordering again LOL.

Will drop a full review in the next few days.

:lolbron:

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
@BronxBomber The order arrived. The packaging smells Godly.

I know I’m gonna enjoy this. The order was dispatched so fast, thanks for that! After a really quick sniff I know I’ll be reordering again LOL.

Will drop a full review in the next few days.

:lolbron:

Def appreciate it brother, glad we came through quickly. We have had crazy growth and had to get rid of one guy so we had some tough weeks, but got one of my girls back and she got us back clicking....

Appreciate all the positive feedback cats be giving. :salute:

Mr. Perfect

Absolutely Perfect!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North of Nowhere
Ok Plum in Cognac by Scents of Wood (Concentrated Cologne Spray) worn together with Layton Parfums de Marly (1/3 roll on) has been a complete smash hit for me. I'm getting tons of compliments. I literally just had one dude with his girl chase me down at Shaws (Grocery Store) and asked me what I was wearing for Cologne. You would of thought I was an NBA Ball Player the way he approached me (like a fan).

I had another breh who works in the Cafeteria (where I work at in the hospital) hunt me down and demanded to know what cologne I had on and was wearing and where I got it from and where he can get it. I also had a male co-worker who has an excellent smell for cologne ask me as well. He told me you're on to something with that Cologne and told me it was a hit. He always goes crazy when I wear the Bacarat Rouge 540 roll on (from FBO) to work. He be literally frothing at the mouth every time I wear it. He absolutely loves the Bacarat Rouge 540 joint.

So I'll be ordering another bottle of Plum Cognac soon. Is the 4oz plastic bottle, in the drop down on the website the same as the concentrated spray? I only see an option for 1oz Concentrated Spray for Plum Cognac but now I want to get the largest bottle you all sell @BronxBomber

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ok Plum in Cognac by Scents of Wood (Concentrated Cologne Spray) worn together with Layton Parfums de Marly (1/3 roll on) has been a complete smash hit for me. I'm getting tons of compliments. I literally just had one dude with his girl chase me down at Shaws (Grocery Store) and asked me what I was wearing for Cologne. You would of thought I was an NBA Ball Player the way he approached me (like a fan).

I had another breh who works in the Cafeteria (where I work at in the hospital) hunt me down and demanded to know what cologne I had on and was wearing and where I got it from and where he can get it. I also had a male co-worker who has an excellent smell for cologne ask me as well. He told me you're on to something with that Cologne and told me it was a hit. He always goes crazy when I wear the Bacarat Rouge 540 roll on (from FBO) to work. He be literally frothing at the mouth every time I wear it. He absolutely loves the Bacarat Rouge 540 joint.

So I'll be ordering another bottle of Plum Cognac soon. Is the 4oz plastic bottle, in the drop down on the website the same as the concentrated spray? I only see an option for 1oz Concentrated Spray for Plum Cognac but now I want to get the largest bottle you all sell @BronxBomber

Bruh from the hospital :dame:

Definitely gon cop that Cognac
roc-boys-jay-z.gif

More compliments from my female coworkers
:mjgrin:

Mr. Perfect

Absolutely Perfect!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North of Nowhere
@BujuBoombastic Yes sir. That Plum in Cognac is official for sure but I highly recommend wearing it along with Layton Parfum de Marly (roll on). Be prepared to have both male and females chasing you down.

I also got hella compliments from Gentle Fluidity Silver mixed with Molecule 01. But that Plum In Cognac is different (highly recommend).