brehs lets talk cologne game

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
41-HDG-sP6L.jpg

This have you smelling like u always got a fresh cut and just walked out the barbershop

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Ok Plum in Cognac by Scents of Wood (Concentrated Cologne Spray) worn together with Layton Parfums de Marly (1/3 roll on) has been a complete smash hit for me. I'm getting tons of compliments. I literally just had one dude with his girl chase me down at Shaws (Grocery Store) and asked me what I was wearing for Cologne. You would of thought I was an NBA Ball Player the way he approached me (like a fan).

I had another breh who works in the Cafeteria (where I work at in the hospital) hunt me down and demanded to know what cologne I had on and was wearing and where I got it from and where he can get it. I also had a male co-worker who has an excellent smell for cologne ask me as well. He told me you're on to something with that Cologne and told me it was a hit. He always goes crazy when I wear the Bacarat Rouge 540 roll on (from FBO) to work. He be literally frothing at the mouth every time I wear it. He absolutely loves the Bacarat Rouge 540 joint.

So I'll be ordering another bottle of Plum Cognac soon. Is the 4oz plastic bottle, in the drop down on the website the same as the concentrated spray? I only see an option for 1oz Concentrated Spray for Plum Cognac but now I want to get the largest bottle you all sell :youngsabo:@BronxBomber

Honestly Plum In Cognac, & Lamar are 2 that we had made and was shocked at how amazing they are. Yes the 1oz Concentrated spray is the largest we sell. We have thought about creating a larger size but this pandemic and the supply chains made adding on new products a little ugly. Plus we then have to do at least at $50-$70 and in general Ive always said I want regular folks to be able to purchase at $20-$25

Yea man love getting those compliments and when you tell them the fragrance they be like...:sas1:

Bruh from the hospital :dame:

Definitely gon cop that Cognac
roc-boys-jay-z.gif

More compliments from my female coworkers
:mjgrin:
Yes sir!

@BujuBoombastic Yes sir. That Plum in Cognac is official for sure but I highly recommend wearing it along with Layton Parfum de Marly (roll on). Be prepared to have both male and females chasing you down.

I also got hella compliments from Gentle Fluidity Silver mixed with Molecule 01. But that Plum In Cognac is different (highly recommend).
Im on vacation now, Molecule 01 is always in my travel bag, Always able to layer it and create something new.
baccarat is a night time / fall scent . doesnt smell summery at all tbf
To each his own, I could def wear in the summer....
Elysium or Aventus :jbhmm:

For an event? Everyday wear? Elysium is DIFFERENT, if you not really into fragrances it could throw you off. But if you freak it.... You good!

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@BronxBomber I just wanted to switch it up from Aventus. I still have some but I went with Elysium for an everyday spring/summer scent. Pretty refined smell. I may get some more Aventus eventually

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Straight up gave a random Khujo Goodie lookin breh my FBO Kalan roll-on yesterday.

He was just chillin at the marina with his ol' lady, she must've liked the scent when I walked past. I went back to my rental and gave it to him and told him check out the website. Salutes @BronxBomber

Him: "Oh this gone get them panties droppin"
:russ:

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
@BronxBomber I just wanted to switch it up from Aventus. I still have some but I went with Elysium for an everyday spring/summer scent. Pretty refined smell. I may get some more Aventus eventually
Ah ok....

I dont think its a bad choice. If you hip to us grab some Molecule 01 so you can layer anything you and it will switch it up.
Had that 1 Million from @BronxBomber on yesterday, a lady straight stopped me dead in my tracks :blessed:homie is the truth with the smell goods

Good scent check out the flankers too. One Million Lucki is official and if you want a little winter spice to it the Prive which has now been discontinued. Appreciate the support my G!
Straight up gave a random Khujo Goodie lookin breh my FBO Kalan roll-on yesterday.

He was just chillin at the marina with his ol' lady, she must've liked the scent when I walked past. I went back to my rental and gave it to him and told him check out the website. Salutes @BronxBomber

Him: "Oh this gone get them panties droppin"
:russ:

:pachaha:

I be telling cats these fragrances will help you network before you even know you are networking!

Kalan is like 540, with that citrus splash, its one of the fragrances that EVERYBODY HAS TO RESPECT! its too unique. If you can rock it right.... Man. Listen.

I took this down to Daytona with my staff to strip club, if you know you know there, dancers was like somebody over here it LIT!
:sas2: Me with my 100th water trying to beat down that 8th Herradura shot I had at The Ocean Deck. (IYKYK)

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man I've been on a tear on your site @BronxBomber especially over the Memorial Day weekend. I have about 6 on the way:

Nautica Voyage (concentrate spray and oil)
Gypsy Water (concentrate spray and oil)
Prada Luna Rossa Ocean (concentrated spray)
Bond #9 Scent of Peace for Him (concentrated spray)
Molecule 01 + Mandarin (concentrated spray)
Ganymede (concentrated spray)

I've bought these just in the past month
-Lamar
This shyt causes problems fa real. I was out a few weeks back with a female friend at a restaurant and the female waitress waited until she went to the bathroom and asked what I was wearing b/c she loved it and smelled so good. I was kind of shocked but told her anyway and just cracked a smile and we both laughed. The friend also said she loved the smell. A true head turner. The cologne and her.

-Oceania
This is really smooth and definitely a summer cologne. Kind of powdery but yet still masculine. I actually wore this yesterday and went to a bar after work, saw some female coworkers up there gave them a hug and both of them complimented me and said how good I smelled. Last for a good 6-8 hours

Tom Ford-Manadrino Di Amalfi
Another fresh out the shower, light, summer time smelling fragrance. I've actually been using this one the most b/c it's so light and wearable. Gives off beach vibes.

Oud Vert Intense
I hadn't had a chance to really wear this one yet but it comes off a little stronger and super green. Strong Bergamot, Vetiver and hints of ginger. I think I'll wear this toward the end of the summer beginning of Fall. Really good and the name fits.

Black Phantom
One of my favorites to wear. This is just special. Smells like coffee, rum, and caramel, with hints of floral and the wear last almost all day. I've only worn it once but I think I'm going to wait until the fall to wear this one.

Kiste by Slumberhouse
I think I raved about this one when you sent a sample and it's soooo fukking good. This shyt so good I don't want to spray it since it's OOS on your site. This is truly one of my favorite scents of the year. It gives off warm honey, peaches and tobacco vibes. The dry down gives you a strong Tonka smell. This shyt last allllllll day long. I am straight up infatuated with this scent. When it's back up on the site I'm getting the oil, car freshener, candle, soap, tee shirt if you got it.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
@BronxBomber what's your site breh? I wanna support

just copped that zoologist squid and bee. absolute flames and unique as hell. bout to show off this weekend :youngsabo:.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
fellas, remember it's hot as fukk and almost summer. don't wear them damn winter colognes having people nauseous and shyt.

my dumbass was half slept and wore jazz club today :mjcry:
:mjlol:
We've all done it before with some Paco Rabanne Pure XS

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Man I've been on a tear on your site @BronxBomber especially over the Memorial Day weekend. I have about 6 on the way:

-Lamar
This shyt causes problems fa real. I was out a few weeks back with a female friend at a restaurant and the female waitress waited until she went to the bathroom and asked what I was wearing b/c she loved it and smelled so good. I was kind of shocked but told her anyway and just cracked a smile and we both laughed. The friend also said she loved the smell. A true head turner. The cologne and her.

-Oceania
This is really smooth and definitely a summer cologne. Kind of powdery but yet still masculine. I actually wore this yesterday and went to a bar after work, saw some female coworkers up there gave them a hug and both of them complimented me and said how good I smelled. Last for a good 6-8 hours

Another fresh out the shower, light, summer time smelling fragrance. I've actually been using this one the most b/c it's so light and wearable. Gives off beach vibes.

Oud Vert Intense
I hadn't had a chance to really wear this one yet but it comes off a little stronger and super green. Strong Bergamot, Vetiver and hints of ginger. I think I'll wear this toward the end of the summer beginning of Fall. Really good and the name fits.

Black Phantom
One of my favorites to wear. This is just special. Smells like coffee, rum, and caramel, with hints of floral and the wear last almost all day. I've only worn it once but I think I'm going to wait until the fall to wear this one.

Kiste by Slumberhouse
I think I raved about this one when you sent a sample and it's soooo fukking good. This shyt so good I don't want to spray it since it's OOS on your site. This is truly one of my favorite scents of the year. It gives off warm honey, peaches and tobacco vibes. The dry down gives you a strong Tonka smell. This shyt last allllllll day long. I am straight up infatuated with this scent. When it's back up on the site I'm getting the oil, car freshener, candle, soap, tee shirt if you got it.
man I just read thru these and had to bookmark this post, i just put an order in Monday tho smh. Take this imaginary rep

just copped that zoologist squid and bee. absolute flames and unique as hell. bout to show off this weekend :youngsabo:.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

-Lamar

-Oceania

Oud Vert Intense

Black Phantom

Kiste by Slumberhouse

Appreciate the drops fam
RJe4.gif

@BronxBomber

A couple of my homies at work gon
drop the old men cheap colognes to join me on this journey to yo site

After many compliments from female co workers (even got a raise from my female manager:mjlit:)
Many bruhs pulled me aside to ask about my colognes
:pachaha:

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Gonna do reviews on these that came a little later.
The two that I have smelled
Prada Luna Rossa Ocean
I have this one on today at work and already been getting compliments. I've smelled this before at my barbershop after getting haircut I swear my barber use to use this.

This is just refreshing and the smell of Mandarin is immediate but the dry down is even better. Wore this yesterday and it just puts you in a summertime orange grove type of headspace. Very fresh and hypnotizing.

I have two more coming:
Panty Dropper (concentrated spray)
Maison Margiela-Under The Lemon Tree (concentrated spray and oil)

Last edited: