brehs lets talk cologne game

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Yo @BronxBomber please tell me if I should go with the body oil, massage oil, or roll on?

Which options are better?

subjective

body oil and roll on same thing.

Get oil or concentrated spray.

massage oil, lotion, Shea butter etc are all layering products. Slide back some pages lot of conversations from brothers on here on their preferences

Daps
Reppin
St louis
RyP0eve.gif

I'm rockin Creed Aventus cologne
in the Grey Bottle all Summer.

UKVu0t8.gif

Mr. Perfect

Absolutely Perfect!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North of Nowhere
Just ordered Plum In Cognac and Baccarat Rouge 540 1oz Concentrated Cologne Sprays. Seen the LV Bundle deal but can't afford it right now unfortunately... Ran out of my Baccarat Rouge 540 1/3 roll on already and had to reup. I prefer the concentrated spray over the roll on.

Daps
Reppin
South London
Yes. Shipping there is a hassle, so right now we only are using UPS. So it is def more expensive then here in the states.

Just made an order brother - #36054.

I see what you were saying about shipping but that’s fine. There’s too many great testimonials in here to ignore! I’m looking forward to receiving the order.

:blessed:

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Just made an order brother - #36054.

I see what you were saying about shipping but that’s fine. There’s too many great testimonials in here to ignore! I’m looking forward to receiving the order.

:blessed:

Sorry for the tardiness, I was having problem responding to cats here. Not sure if it was my browser or Coli. Yea man I appreciate it, USPS loses everything and UPS is an arm and a leg but it gets there. Even UPS been wilding recently, customs around the world is changing. So normally now it will get there and they will contact us for an invoice which we add on the side of the boxes... But they dont look. :stopitslime: Anyways appreciate you my brother.

Just ordered Plum In Cognac and Baccarat Rouge 540 1oz Concentrated Cologne Sprays. Seen the LV Bundle deal but can't afford it right now unfortunately... Ran out of my Baccarat Rouge 540 1/3 roll on already and had to reup. I prefer the concentrated spray over the roll on.

Those are def official. Im trying to do a super large batch of 540 and do a big sale for 48 hours. Im working on that. Yo the LVs are crazy! Now they are not like typical colognes I would say they are all nuanced and lighter types. We will be re-releasing them separately over the next months. Also have could Kilians dropping :mjlit:

been a lil while since I placed an order on FBO. Lookin to get right for the summer. @BronxBomber ...Let me know if you plan on droppin some heat in the next few days I should wait for.

Sorry couldn't respond for some reason but hopefully you were able to get the LV collection. Its up until Saturday:salute:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Sorry couldn't respond for some reason but hopefully you were able to get the LV collection. Its up until Saturday:salute:
i know LV always does unisex scents but I def judged the pictures of the bottles and descriptions thinkin they were more feminine leaning. Let me know if I'm off base. I'll probably peep em out when you drop em separately. I'mma put thru an order right nah though.

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
i know LV always does unisex scents but I def judged the pictures of the bottles and descriptions thinkin they were more feminine leaning. Let me know if I'm off base. I'll probably peep em out when you drop em separately. I'mma put thru an order right nah though.

Well they have men and women as well. We carry several only women fragrances from LV. We are not usually impressed by the men fragrances. Well brother I cant really impress this enough to brothers, you have to wear what you are comfortable with. I hate some fragrances like maybe 3 years ago. We have Grand Soir made 3/4 years ago, I use to be like this is trash. 4 years later Im like yooooo this is crazy. Ive matured in my taste and fragrance pallet. Some cats come to the store and they want to smell like a mountain man who cuts trees and does squats for a living. Thats not my lane anymore :russ:

I dont wear many if any fragrances that are marketed strictly toward men. Now the bottles can be deceiving but I dont read much about the notes until after I smell it. Companies will say all kind of stuff in the description. Get it and be like :gucci:

MOST fragrances unless they are super floral are really unisex now. Again in the 70's and 2000's if you didnt smell like a construction worker it was feminine. :jawalrus:

The Lvs come down at like 3pm. Son had aau in Orlando and I was in no shape to work, emotions all over and did too much coaching :mjlol:

Releasing Kiste today which is a Gourman unisex. For brothers who really are just getting into this space, grab the designers like Sauvage, Sauvage Parfum, Aventus, etc. But grab some of the niche in half drams and wear them on the weekend, see how people respond etc