brehs lets talk cologne game

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@BronxBomber
Grabbed that
-Ombre Leather (this is amazing but more for the evening and fall)
-Miami Blossom (sweet smelling but perfect for the spring/summer in the daytime)
-Pacific Rock Moss (great for summer spring as well)
-Plum In Cognac (this one was my favorite and definitely a date night cologne. shyt will go down when you apply this on.)

Now what really blew me away was the sample of that Roja 15th Anniversary and another one called Crush On Me (couldn't find it on the site). I loved that Roja 15th Anniversay so much I went and bought a bottle from the site along with Lamar and Aqua Universalis Cologne Forte

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Yeah it's gone be one of my new go-to's! Salutes to you and your team as always

Appreciate that brother, if you not around an entrepreneur or not one you have no idea how much a team effects everything.

My pack came in from the breh @BronxBomber yesterday. :wow:

Cooped Margiela's At the Barbershop, Plum in Cognac, and Tom Ford's fukkin' Fabulous, with a tester of the Margiela Jazz Club.

One of my lady's favorite smells is me coming back from a fresh cut. This has that base, and as time goes on, gets a little spicier base with it. I had to go into the office today and threw this on, and have been turning a few heads.

Neither of us were too crazy about the original version of Jazz Club, but I figured it was more about fillers toning down some of the scents I was looking for. The quick whiff of the tester tells me I was right. :jawalrus:

Had her tell me off the first smell that the Plum in Cognac might need to be reserved for outings where it's complete fine for the two of us to dip early, or disappear for a little bit.

Might have to expand the collection with some more winners in the near future.

Appreciate the reviews. Yea the Plum on Cognac is special. Give the Jazz Club another spin, its nice. Hoping to release a new LV Fragrance in a couple of weeks and a new Kilian.... Crazy

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
@BronxBomber
Grabbed that
-Ombre Leather (this is amazing but more for the evening and fall)
-Miami Blossom (sweet smelling but perfect for the spring/summer in the daytime)
-Pacific Rock Moss (great for summer spring as well)
-Plum In Cognac (this one was my favorite and definitely a date night cologne. shyt will go down when you apply this on.)

Now what really blew me away was the sample of that Roja 15th Anniversary and another one called Crush On Me (couldn't find it on the site). I loved that Roja 15th Anniversay so much I went and bought a bottle from the site along with Lamar and Aqua Universalis Cologne Forte

All good choices do note the Miami Blossom a women fragrance, that being said we have plenty of men that wear women fragrances and vice versa.

Yes the 15th Anniversary is actually really special. I didn't make a big deal when we dropped it because it costs us more and I believe I'll do a one and done on it. Its a fragrance I would consider to be a complex fragrance.

We just released the Crush on Me, again another nice brand that our folks may never know about.. We got 2 from them, I like this one a lot, and Chocolate people love Chocolate makes me crazy.

O_Cyrus

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Da Nappy
@BronxBomber

Got an order about a week ago and am very impressed with not only the selection of oils that you have but the quality of them. May have to cut ties with my main man up in Bmore.

Mula Mula Rouge Extreme - my favorite out the bunch but I like denser scents especially those with a noticeable touch of rose
Wanted by Night - very nice and a lighter fragrance than I thought it would be
Tobacolor - loved this one too but may not be the time of year for it now.
Blue Vanille - a little heavy, for this time of year to me, but I have been rocking this one and a got a compliment.
Plum in Cognac - may not be the best time of year for it but this smells amazing
Vanille Havane - been rocking this to the office as well. got a couple compliments at the grocery store on my lunch break.
Ganymede - grabbed this off of the hype that I have been hearing. nice, def would and will wear, but not knocking my socks off as expected. did not hit me as all that unique smelling either.

My order included samples, thank you for them as I was not anticipating getting any, of Scandal Pour Homme and Haute Parfum by Roja and both are smooth as fuqq. Should rock well on summer nights.

Starting my next order and getting your Oajan and Symphonium (does it have that dank oud smell to it) but what are some good suggestions spring/summer daytime scents that are not the usual suspects? Lighter than say Blue Vanille but not as airy as say a Versace Eau Fraiche (I wish you had this one). I do not mind scents that are unisex but prefer not to lean feminine.

I do have a question/assumption about oils. In most sprays the bright notes, like a bergamot, neroli, lemon, lime and such, are naturals and fade in like 20-30 minutes. With your oils I figure you are really only experiencing the mid and dry down without the bright opening or is the bright opening mixed in and it remains for the most part a linear in scent? I never purchased an oil version of a scent that I know to have transitions, like a Kilians Intoxicated, so I was just curious.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@BronxBomber

Got my order and man...this shyt smells amazing. Blown away by all 3 and the even the samples that were sent...I'll get into that later.

-Roja Dove 15th Anniversary (I already spoke on how much I love this fragrance from the sample I received last week but man this smells even better. Absolutely stunning. Thinking about getting the body wash and shea butter. I even got compliments from women at the job from the sample last week. Demanding I tell them what it is..:shaq:
-Lamar (This shyt is actually a little more subtle smelling than the Roja but still love it very much. This is low key better smelling than the Roja )
-Aqua Universalis (this is a very clean and spring smelling scent, Fresh out the shower and put this on. Absolutely for the summer and spring)

NOW MY nikka
This sample you sent....KISTE BY SLUMBERHOUSE:banderas::banderas::banderas:

I NEED THIS shyt NOW BUT CANT FIND IT ON THE SITE:damn:

Tonka Imperial sample another spring/summer smelling scent that I like very much.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Pegasus by PDM :mjcry::wow:
75035m.jpg
if you’re into clones this is one of the best PDM Pegasus clones out

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
@BronxBomber

Got an order about a week ago and am very impressed with not only the selection of oils that you have but the quality of them. May have to cut ties with my main man up in Bmore.

Mula Mula Rouge Extreme - my favorite out the bunch but I like denser scents especially those with a noticeable touch of rose
Wanted by Night - very nice and a lighter fragrance than I thought it would be
Tobacolor - loved this one too but may not be the time of year for it now.
Blue Vanille - a little heavy, for this time of year to me, but I have been rocking this one and a got a compliment.
Plum in Cognac - may not be the best time of year for it but this smells amazing
Vanille Havane - been rocking this to the office as well. got a couple compliments at the grocery store on my lunch break.
Ganymede - grabbed this off of the hype that I have been hearing. nice, def would and will wear, but not knocking my socks off as expected. did not hit me as all that unique smelling either.

My order included samples, thank you for them as I was not anticipating getting any, of Scandal Pour Homme and Haute Parfum by Roja and both are smooth as fuqq. Should rock well on summer nights.

Starting my next order and getting your Oajan and Symphonium (does it have that dank oud smell to it) but what are some good suggestions spring/summer daytime scents that are not the usual suspects? Lighter than say Blue Vanille but not as airy as say a Versace Eau Fraiche (I wish you had this one). I do not mind scents that are unisex but prefer not to lean feminine.

I do have a question/assumption about oils. In most sprays the bright notes, like a bergamot, neroli, lemon, lime and such, are naturals and fade in like 20-30 minutes. With your oils I figure you are really only experiencing the mid and dry down without the bright opening or is the bright opening mixed in and it remains for the most part a linear in scent? I never purchased an oil version of a scent that I know to have transitions, like a Kilians Intoxicated, so I was just curious.

Good looking out! great reviews, man I know I be kicking myself in the ass spilling beans on here but I just got the new Chronic Rouge Extreme same people who make Mula Mula etc. Its fire.

So recently through testing and just feedback, what we have realized is the alcohol in perfumes and colognes is what pretty much separates the hi-mids. So when you use a spray you get the initial notes from the highs which after about 10/30 min disappear and you are left with what you walk around smelling like. The dry down. Now that being said, NOTHING is set in stone with fragrances, I can not tell you how many times customer A comes to shop, man this is way to light, next customer this is way to strong, customer C this is too sweet, customer D this is dark, it is ALL subjective. I personally use our bar soaps, shea butter, spray or roll on. Also some fragrances are totally different on the dry down. Fragrances like M01/M02 all the molecules really, and Ganymede are like magic. They seem to perform different all the time.

This my dog.

@BronxBomber

Got my order and man...this shyt smells amazing. Blown away by all 3 and the even the samples that were sent...I'll get into that later.

-Roja Dove 15th Anniversary (I already spoke on how much I love this fragrance from the sample I received last week but man this smells even better. Absolutely stunning. Thinking about getting the body wash and shea butter. I even got compliments from women at the job from the sample last week. Demanding I tell them what it is..:shaq:
-Lamar (This shyt is actually a little more subtle smelling than the Roja but still love it very much. This is low key better smelling than the Roja )
-Aqua Universalis (this is a very clean and spring smelling scent, Fresh out the shower and put this on. Absolutely for the summer and spring)

NOW MY nikka
This sample you sent....KISTE BY SLUMBERHOUSE:banderas::banderas::banderas:

I NEED THIS shyt NOW BUT CANT FIND IT ON THE SITE:damn:

Tonka Imperial sample another spring/summer smelling scent that I like very much.

Those 2 coming out soon. Have to give people a hit like ish in Power Book IV :russ:

Oh @BronxBomber is the plug ....anyone got a link to the website?

Good looking MBA! Always supporting, appreciate it.