brehs lets talk cologne game

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Went to Macys and used my deal and they had a 15% off and got Prada Luna Rossa Ocean and Givenchy Gentlemen Reserve Privee

Really diggin Oceans due to it not being aquatic but actually a different Bleu De Chanel type scent

Reserve Privee is good but smells too much like Dior Homme Intense
What does ocean smell like? And how is the silage and longevity? I love carbon and Black. Was curious about it. Haven’t had my nose on it yet. Just bought a another bottle of Bleu de channel for the summer(didn’t know Acqua de Gio was coming out with another one)

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
@BronxBomber

I just got my order MAN YOUR shyt IS FIRE the new Harlem and rogue 540 is crazy and the New York nights oil is fire as well and it’s exactly same as the original as I have a bottle and side by side exact same profile..You got a new loyal customer every month I’m coming for the re up lol

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
@BronxBomber

I just got my order MAN YOUR shyt IS FIRE the new Harlem and rogue 540 is crazy and the New York nights oil is fire as well and it’s exactly same as the original as I have a bottle and side by side exact same profile..You got a new loyal customer every month I’m coming for the re up lol

Most def appreciate the post. Wait until you see what we have on deck! :salute:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Got TF Soleil Brulant this weekend.

I was looking for something for work but I tested this :wow:

can’t wait to hit em with this one :takedat:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My pack came in from the breh @BronxBomber yesterday. :wow:

Cooped Margiela's At the Barbershop, Plum in Cognac, and Tom Ford's fukkin' Fabulous, with a tester of the Margiela Jazz Club.

One of my lady's favorite smells is me coming back from a fresh cut. This has that base, and as time goes on, gets a little spicier base with it. I had to go into the office today and threw this on, and have been turning a few heads.

Neither of us were too crazy about the original version of Jazz Club, but I figured it was more about fillers toning down some of the scents I was looking for. The quick whiff of the tester tells me I was right. :jawalrus:

Had her tell me off the first smell that the Plum in Cognac might need to be reserved for outings where it's complete fine for the two of us to dip early, or disappear for a little bit.

Might have to expand the collection with some more winners in the near future.