brehs lets talk cologne game

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
I got Lamar coming tomorrow and I already have Gentle Fluidity Silver and Gold (prefer silver over gold). Funny? I already got my first compliment from wearing Gentle Fluidity Silver mixed with Molecule 01. I literally had a female at my job chase me down the hall in "The Department of Medicine" department at my job just to say "you smell good!" She was a cute girl too.

I'm going to get Plum in Cognac, Bitter Peach, Ganymede and Bodacious next since you recommended @BronxBomber. Thanks for the recommendation. I am not that well versed with colognes. I just want to know what Fragrance Oils cats think are fire so I can buy them. My goal is to eventually buy them all.

I have 10 new 1/3 rolls on coming in the mail today including Plum Japonais (can't wait to wear that one). Lamar will be in the mail tomorrow. Next week I'll order 10-15 more. Salute!

@BronxBomber name off the LVs I'll buy all 5 of them when they're released. I also signed up for your email newsletter but I personally make my purchases based on what's being said in this thread. A couple of cats said Plum In Cognac is it (including you Bronx so now I'm going to purchase a roll on).

Also Tobbaco Vanille was talked about so much, I ended up purchasing that on your website as well and Oud Wood too.

:salute:

Yea see thats what I was saying, my brother you couldn't pay me to wear tobacco Vanille, Oud wood a better chance but still nah. But we SELL TONS of both of them. So lot is personal preference mixed with what works for you mixed with experience.

The LV's will be coming soon, Im amped about them just stay tuned to your emails. Another one that I wore when I was on vacay with the kid and his moms we went to Cape Canaveral, "When the Rain Stops by Margiela'. :damn: I was like this to myself. Smelling out the bottle it was just above average so Im glad I wore it before I smelled out the bottle.

Anyways appreciate the support to you and all the brothers and sisters on here supporting. Releasing Chocolate Makes Me Happy on some flash release. I can not wear chocolate but man people love Chocolate Greedy, and my team loves it. When they wear it Im like Yo G :youngsabo: whats that.... They be like Thats that Chocolate Greedy Im like..:ld:

Mr. Perfect

Absolutely Perfect!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North of Nowhere

Yea see thats what I was saying, my brother you couldn't pay me to wear tobacco Vanille, Oud wood a better chance but still nah. But we SELL TONS of both of them. So lot is personal preference mixed with what works for you mixed with experience.

The LV's will be coming soon, Im amped about them just stay tuned to your emails. Another one that I wore when I was on vacay with the kid and his moms we went to Cape Canaveral, "When the Rain Stops by Margiela'. :damn: I was like this to myself. Smelling out the bottle it was just above average so Im glad I wore it before I smelled out the bottle.

Anyways appreciate the support to you and all the brothers and sisters on here supporting. Releasing Chocolate Makes Me Happy on some flash release. I can not wear chocolate but man people love Chocolate Greedy, and my team loves it. When they wear it Im like Yo G :youngsabo: whats that.... They be like Thats that Chocolate Greedy Im like..:ld:

@BronxBomber question? I bought this Aroma Diffuser off Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07T8DSTW3?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

I haven't opened the box to use it yet tho. Can I use any of your Home Fragrance Oils with it? Or is that not recommended? I know you sell your own Aroma Diffuser but I was able to find a cheaper one that came with some essential oils thrown in for around $35 bucks and I couldn't pass up on that deal.

Also, I don't like to wear or smell like chocolate anything but I may buy that "Chocolate Makes Me Happy" fragrance you just released. Women are into chocolate cocoa and cacao type smells. So I may have no choice in the matter.

I haven't tried the Tobacco Vanille yet. I just heard so many cats recommending and liking it that I just said let me buy and try it out. I'm personally more into Versace Eros Flames, Pineapple Vintage Intense and Dior Sauvage type scents myself and anything that smells like Mahagony Woods from Bath and Body Works (it's discontinued now unfortunately).

@BronxBomber based off this review description on fragrantica of Mahogany Woods. What cologne or Fragrance Oil is similar? Based off the ingredients? I know you have never wore Mahogany Woods before (you stated that in a previous post) but you obviously know your oils better than any of us. Link below.

Mahogany Woods Bath and Body Works cologne - a fragrance for men 2014

Update: Think I found one similar called "Jaguar Excellence EDT." I'll try it out but I absolutely loved Mahagony Woods and used to get compliments when wearing it.

Last edited:

Mr. Perfect

Absolutely Perfect!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North of Nowhere
Ok got my big order in just now. @BronxBomber I was also able to fix the issue with the Lafayette Street concentrated cologne spray. The Spray Nozzle cap was stuck in between the outer Gold cap. I had to turn the outer Gold Cap counter clockwise while holding the nozzle with the thin line in my hand.

Lafayette Street Concentrated Cologne Spray

(was from my previous order but I fixed the nozzle spray from being stuck between the outer gold cap. This has a citrus floral vanilla like lemon smell to it. At least to me. This is something a business man working in the financial district would wear. This is elegant, mature and sexy. Very grown up. I love this spray).

Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin By Guerlain

(Ok brehs I know this is a women fragrance but @BronxBomber would it be flagrant if I wanted to wear this, knowing it's a women's perfume? This shyt smells like roses very floral and sweet. Fire to bad its discontinued and morely so a women's fragrance).

Oud Wood By Tom Ford

(Meh. Not feeling this one at all. It smells like burned wood to me. I don't know maybe my sinuses are off.)

XJ 1861 Naxos By XERJOFF

(This has a minty vanilla lemon smell. I like this one. It will definitely have to grow on me some more... but this is definitely a fragrance for mature men.)

Layton By Parfums De Marly

(Powerful. I like this one very high class and elegant. This is definitely a grown man's fragrance. It gives me the same vibes I get from Pineapple Vintage, Herod and Aventus. I can't wait to test this out in the field)

Side Effect By Intio Parfums Prive

(Damn. So far this is my favorite from the current batch that just came in the mail. This is some sexy smelling shyt in a bottle. I definitely can't wait to project this one across the halls at my job.)

Spicebomb Extreme By Viktor & Rolf

(This is my second favorite so far out of the current batch. I definitely see why the ladies love this fragrance. It definitely exudes confidence in a bottle and smells expensive. Highly recommend this one.)

Prada L'Homme For Men

(Not getting much from this one. I can tell it smells good but I am going to need more time with this one).

Le Male Le Parfum By Jean Paul Gaultier

(This smells good... I like this one. Definitely a fragrance I would wear on date night. This is my third favorite.)

Tobacco Vanille By Tom Ford

(This shyt smells like Mug Root Beer. I actually like this over Oud Wood. The Vanilla note is powerful. It still would need to grow on me. This is definitely a grown man's fragrance).

Plum Japonais By Tom Ford

(This is the fragrance I was most looking forward to smelling along with Tobacco Vanille. This is the most unique fragrance I have smelled so far from FBO. I like this one. I definitely need more time for it to grow on me but it's definitely unique, elegant and different. A very nice oriental smell).

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
e1366680-6fb4-438d-89cb-0a4c712cb42f.jpeg

How's this one?

:jbhmm:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What would you say is the correct way to spray cologne?

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
@BronxBomber :obama: my order of panty dropper just came in. :dead: I sprayed some on my wrist to smell the scent and forgot about it. Got in bed and lifted my wrist up by my wife and she was like :whoo: “what’s that smell? Is that you?”

what’s the best way to apply oils as far as location and amount though? I’ve only ever really used cologne.

@BronxBomber question? I bought this Aroma Diffuser off Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07T8DSTW3?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

I haven't opened the box to use it yet tho. Can I use any of your Home Fragrance Oils with it? Or is that not recommended? I know you sell your own Aroma Diffuser but I was able to find a cheaper one that came with some essential oils thrown for around $35 bucks and I couldn't pass up on that deal.

Also, I don't like to wear or smell like chocolate anything but I may buy that "Chocolate Makes Me Happy" fragrance you just released. Women are into chocolate cocoa and caoco type smells. So I may have no choice in the matter.

I haven't tried the Tobacco Vanille yet. I just heard so many cats recommending and liking it that I just said let me buy and try it out. I'm personally more into Versace Eros Flames, Pineapple Vintage Intense and Dior Sauvage type scents myself and anything that smells like Mahagony Woods from Bath and Body Works (it's discontinued now unfortunately).

@BronxBomber based off this review description on fragrantica of Mahogany Woods. What cologne or Fragrance Oil is similar? Based off the ingredients? I know you have never wore Mahogany Woods before (you stated that in a previous post) but you obviously know your oils better than any of us. Link below.

Mahogany Woods Bath and Body Works cologne - a fragrance for men 2014

Update: Think I found one similar called "Jaguar Excellence EDT." I'll try it out but I absolutely loved Mahagony Woods and used to get compliments when wearing it.

Aroma Warmers yes you can use home fragrance oils, and you should be able to use body oils as well. But in general I do not make comments on products not sold by us, has bit me a couple of times because in most cases people hear what they want..... lol..

My brother there is no way to tell off notes what fragrance will smell like. Its IMPOSSIBLE, we have many fragrances that by description are similar but not in smell. Can have Pineapple, Rose, Woody notes and 100 fragrances with those notes that smell different.

Ok got my big order in just now. @BronxBomber I was also able to fix the issue with the Lafayette Street concentrated cologne spray. The Spray Nozzle cap was stuck in between the outer Gold cap. I had to turn the outer Gold Cap counter clockwise while holding the nozzle with the thin line in my hand.

Lafayette Street Concentrated Cologne Spray

(was from my previous order but I fixed the nozzle spray from being stuck between the outer gold cap. This has a citrus floral vanilla like lemon smell to it. At least to me. This is something a business man working in the financial district would wear. This is elegant, mature and sexy. Very grown up. I love this spray).

Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin By Guerlain

(Ok brehs I know this is a women fragrance but @BronxBomber would it be fragrant if I wanted to wear this, knowing it's a women's perfume? This shyt smells like roses very floral and sweet. Fire to bad its discontinued and morely so a women's fragrance).

Oud Wood By Tom Ford

(Meh. Not feeling this one at all. It smells like burned wood to me. I don't know maybe my sinuses are off.)

XJ 1861 Naxos By XERJOFF

(This has a minty vanilla lemon smell. I like this one. It will definitely have to grow on me some more... but this is definitely a fragrance for mature men.)

Layton By Parfums De Marly

(Powerful. I like this one very high class and elegant. This is definitely a grown man's fragrance. It gives me the same vibes I get from Pineapple Vintage, Herod and Aventus. I can't wait to test this out in the field)

Side Effect By Intio Parfums Prive

(Damn. So far this is my favorite from the current batch that just came in the mail. This is some sexy smelling shyt in a bottle. I definitely can't wait to project this one across the halls at my job.)

Spicebomb Extreme By Viktor & Rolf

(This is my second favorite so far out of the current batch. I definitely see why the ladies love this fragrance. It definitely exudes confidence in a bottle and smells expensive. Highly recommend this one.)

Prada L'Homme For Men

(Not getting much from this one. I can tell it smells good but I am going to need more time with this one).

Le Male Le Parfum By Jean Paul Gaultier

(This smells good... I like this one. Definitely a fragrance I would wear on date night. This is my third favorite.)

Tobacco Vanille By Tom Ford

(This shyt smells like Mug Root Beer. I actually like this over Oud Wood. The Vanilla note is powerful. It still would need to grow on me. This is definitely a grown man's fragrance).

Plum Japonais By Tom Ford

(This is the fragrance I was most looking forward to smelling along with Tobacco Vanille. This is the most unique fragrance I have smelled so far from FBO. I like this one. I definitely need more time for it to grow on me but it's definitely unique, elegant and different. A very nice oriental smell).

Great reviews, also give them time, you will come back in a month and may like, dislike, or love something you overlooked. Im pretty use you palette is on overload at the moment. :russ: By the end most days, me and our staff could be sitting in trash and no know it. I always feel like a fragrance ho, because Im always switching the houses I like. Right now Im big on Bodacious, but also love Initio, and Xerjoff. We do not have a fragrance from these houses that are not really impressive.

Just copped from the breh @BronxBomber. Looking forward to the delivery coming through soon.

What would you say is the correct way to spray cologne?

Im not sure exactly what you mean. I mean pulse points, clothes, but as I continue to state so much is subjective. Its like whats the best way to eat an apple? or an Oreo?

I have some customers that use our products with shea butter, some with Coconut Oil, some when they get out the shower. I really encourage brothers to step outside there comfort zone and experiment. Its one of the reasons we keep our products affordable. We have a couple of customers who created there own brands off our oils and they KNOCKING cats over the head. :damn: Me when I look at all the bread Im missing out on :stopitslime:

Work on a routine, just like morning, night, workout etc....

I use our soap, almost never the same fragrance Im wearing, Shea Butter, and spray and oil. I ALWAYS smell good. ALWAYS. :takedat:

Mr. Perfect

Absolutely Perfect!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North of Nowhere
Aroma Warmers yes you can use home fragrance oils, and you should be able to use body oils as well. But in general I do not make comments on products not sold by us, has bit me a couple of times because in most cases people hear what they want..... lol..

My brother there is no way to tell off notes what fragrance will smell like. Its IMPOSSIBLE, we have many fragrances that by description are similar but not in smell. Can have Pineapple, Rose, Woody notes and 100 fragrances with those notes that smell different.

Great reviews, also give them time, you will come back in a month and may like, dislike, or love something you overlooked. Im pretty use you palette is on overload at the moment. :russ: By the end most days, me and our staff could be sitting in trash and no know it. I always feel like a fragrance ho, because Im always switching the houses I like. Right now Im big on Bodacious, but also love Initio, and Xerjoff. We do not have a fragrance from these houses that are not really impressive.

I figured that lol. I think I have enough to last me a year at this point but I'm still going to continue to support you brother @BronxBomber. I like to expand my horizon and don't like to stick to one fragrance, plus you got so many good ones for ultra affordable prices... but I can say right now I'm definitely a fragrance whore as well lol.

I got 10 more oils coming in the mail today and thiscis my final order until I get paid again next week. I'll give you all my honest review of each fragrance in a bit. Can't wait to sniff test that Lamar fragrance and Meteore by LV as well.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Im not sure exactly what you mean. I mean pulse points, clothes, but as I continue to state so much is subjective. Its like whats the best way to eat an apple? or an Oreo?

I have some customers that use our products with shea butter, some with Coconut Oil, some when they get out the shower. I really encourage brothers to step outside there comfort zone and experiment. Its one of the reasons we keep our products affordable. We have a couple of customers who created there own brands off our oils and they KNOCKING cats over the head. :damn: Me when I look at all the bread Im missing out on :stopitslime:

I use our soap, almost never the same fragrance Im wearing, Shea Butter, and spray and oil. I ALWAYS smell good. ALWAYS. :takedat:

Actually, that leads me onto a question. With the soaps, form your own personal experience, would you say they're as potent as the colognes or oils? It's sounding like they'd strong enough to at least be a decent base layer of you're trying to mix.

Thanks again for replying to all the brehs in here, by the way.

Last edited:

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Actually, that leads me onto a question. With the soaps, form your own personal experience, would you say their as potent as the colognes or oils? It's sounding like they'd strong enough to at least be a decent base layer of you're trying to mix.

Thanks again for replying to all the brehs in here, by the way.

Peace. nah I honestly love talking fragrances, business and entrepreneurship when I get the chance. Sometimes (Most times) Im all over because I also own a dessert truck so my shop runs itself mostly on the retail, and fulfillment side, the truck is a monster and its now getting back right. So I had a school to do today, and neighborhood tonight... :francis:

Anyways in each soap there is approximately 10ML of fragrance which is the same as 1 1/3oz roll on. I mean its the same amount but I mean its in a bar of soap, so its a delivery method. Think, smoke weed, vape, and cooking with it :russ: All the same but different effects. When you use a soap, for brothers like myself that are of a certain and gotta rock a baldy:shaq: its on your head, in your armpits, behind your ears, arms, legs if you a melanated (I know some of our Caucasian brethren dont wash they legs:picard:), but pretty much its everywhere so you getting a full dose of fragrance all over even if its not as concentrated just because you not using one full bar on one shower.

I use our soaps, and only our soaps. The only downside is that our soaps are more natural so if you leave in the shower not in a container or just letting the whole family run water on it. It will dissipate quicker than more chemical base bars of soaps. So a quick hack, right now Im using an Aseel soap, which we have discontinued but I was wearing (testing) Roses On Ice today, if I use a different soap Ill get a different effect, if that makes sense. You are using 2 different fragrances. So if I use Aventus soap and Roses on Ice tomorrow it will be a different me... :mjpls:

So you can do things like that so you never smell exactly the same which to me is a cardinal sin. When I go jog I will throw on something sporty, an indoor event something inviting, outdoor event something that leaves a trail....

Anyways def appreciate the convo! :salute:

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Was at the mall over the weekend with headphones on minding my business, this girl that works at the store gives me a sample and I take it all while not really paying full attention. Next day, I could smell it on my sweatshirt and was blown away :damn:

It ended up being Gucci Guilty Black, I had to go back and pick it up :whew:

Mr. Perfect

Absolutely Perfect!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North of Nowhere
Ok I just got two new orders in from the mail.

Météore By Louis Vuitton

(This one is fire all around. Definitely gives me Gentle Fluidity Silver vibes. Nice sexy mature fragrance for sure. Very Aromatic and Woody. I like this one. Wear this fragrance when you have a date with a baddie. You can thank me later. Or better yet thank FBO for conjuring up this offering).

Greeley By Parfums De Marley

(This smells like nature. Something straight from the outdoors. It has a very citrus zesty lemon lime (green) type smell. Mossy and floral for sure. Something I would rock in the spring. This fragrance makes me want to take a female somewhere far past the forest, where there is really nice grass and flowers. Makes me wanna have a picnic then we start doing cartwheels over the grass and other odd stupid silly shyt, fun couples like to do. I really like this one. Fire).

Black Phantom

(Meh. Not getting much of anything from this one at all. Maybe that's why it's called Black Phantom? I don't know.)

Aventus (M) By Creed

Damn this one smells good. God tier for sure. It has a fruity, citrus, sweet and tropical type smell to it. This one is divine. Aventus, Gentle Fluidity Silver and Météore are my top 3 favs at the moment.

Reflection MNA (Reflection MAN By Amouage)

@BronxBomber you misspelled this on the FBO label. Trust me I know it wasn't intentional. You might want to fix it though. This one jumped out at my nose. Whoooaa! This is fire. Or should I say earthy? Some fresh and floral going on too. This might have been moved to my Top 4. This right here is definitely for the mature male. Can't wait to wear this in the field (At my job I work around female nurses all day. So I'll make sure they fall victim to a great smell such as this).

Virgin Island Water By Creed

Damn this smells like Aventus but much more low key. I'm fascinated with this smell. Oh yes this is fire. Citrus, woody, vanilla and some remnants of coconut and rum maybe? Best water like fragrance I have sniffed so far. This makes me want to wear a silk robe and start walking in water outside with a wine glass in my right hand. This one is official. Top 5 for sure.

Lamar

(One word. Fire.)

Silver Mountain Water By Creed

This is a slightly better version of Greenley by Parfums De Marley. This is earthly crack in a bottle. Very nice musky green smell. A silent killer for sure. I really liked these fragrances from you at @BronxBomber. Keep the onslaught coming and your foot on their necks. This one right here smells special. Creed is it. That's all I got. More orders will be incoming soon bro. Waiting on those 5 LV releases as well.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I guess maybe I meant to ask was "how many sprays and where?" for the best result