brehs lets talk cologne game

Mr. Perfect

Absolutely Perfect!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North of Nowhere
@BronxBomber I'm missing the spray top I think? I got the Lafayette Street by Bond 9 (1oz Concentrated Cologne Perfume Spray.)

When I took the cap off no nozzle just a long thin white tube sticking out. At work now and don't have the bottle on me I'll take a picture when I get home .

Question? I'm in my early 40's and work in hospital around alot of my women. What extremely rare (unique) or discontinued fragrances would you recommend me to purchase? I already got Roi-Sans (this fragrance is definitely special).

I just need a list of 5 or 10. I already have your Sauvage, Baccarat Rouge 540 and Aventus. I want to completely standout but get a few compliments along the way as well. I know you don't like to recommend fragrances but I'll buy whatever you recommend. I just ordered Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin as well.

Unfortunately, Charnel Gourmand is not Unisex and only women but I bought it because you stated on your product ad page that goes for $2000 a bottle. Same reason why I bought Roi-Sans I think that one is $1200? I want to purchase all of the extremely rare and expensive stuff. I think I got Plum Japonais coming to me soon as well. I will probably splurge on Andy Warhol in two weeks as well.

Last edited:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
@BronxBomber I'm missing the spray top I think? I got the Lafayette Street by Bond 9 (1oz Concentrated Cologne Perfume Spray.)

When I took the cap off no nozzle just a long thin white tube sticking out. At work now and don't have the bottle on me I'll take a picture when I get home .

Question? I'm in my early 40's and work in hospital around alot of my women. What extremely rare (unique) or discontinued fragrances would you recommend me to purchase? I already got Roi-Sans (this fragrance is definitely special).

I just need a list of 5 or 10. I already have your Sauvage, Baccarat Rouge 540 and Aventus. I want to completely standout but get a few compliments along the way as well. I know you don't like to recommend fragrances but I'll buy whatever you recommend. I just ordered Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin as well.

Unfortunately, Charnel Gourmand is not Unisex and only women but I bought it because you stated on your product ad page that goes for $2000 a bottle. Same reason why I bought Roi-Sans I think that one is $1200? I want to purchase all of the extremely rare and expensive stuff. I think I got Plum Japonais coming to me soon as well. I will probably splurge on Andy Warhol in two weeks as well.
their version of plum in cognac.. is 90 times better than the original...that shyt potent as fukk n u will get attention

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
smells like what breh? Vanilla?
nah has minty fruity apple scent

reminds me of 11th grade

if I wanna smell like fruit .. tom ford bitter peach

only versace I ever liked was blue jeans...

i use blue jeans, polo red, black orchid,,lolita lempecka and hanae mori oil diffuser now...

best thing I ever bought from amazon

51PjquOwl+L._SX425_.jpg

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Peace I appreciate the review.

Your roommate is pretty astute, with oils you will not get the initial top note because there is no alcohol. The top notes are really for the perfumers lol. Literally 5 - 7 min the top notes are gone and you are left with what is on your skin. If you purchase concentrated sprays, you get that top note because we are using perfumers alcohol.

Yea the Aventus for women, could have easily been made for men. Its a pretty masculine fragrance for women.

I enjoy the Silver more then Gold as well, even though 1 week of having them I swore by the Gold, but wore the Silver and was like ayyyyyooo this is It....

Yea wear the Molecule 01 by itself and as a layering option. Its a fragrance that Id say 40% of people do not smell when they have on, but its an area fragrance, hard to explain, partially because it is really ONE molecule. If you want to go somewhere and want to get more of animal attraction this is it. People will not know what they smell but I usually explain it as having amazing smelling skin....

Sorry missed the question, I have never smelled that fragrance, so I dont think I could say if we have anything similar but 90% sure I could say, yes we do. Not much new under the sun, especially if you talking scents from BBW or VS, they no longer set trends, they find whats good and flip it and bounce it.

Peace!

What product did you purchase of the Lafayette? If you purchased a roll on then would be a roll on, if you purchased a cologne spray would be a spray. Let me know, it would be hard for us to send a spray bottle with no sprayer unless it fell off somehow before packing which it would have gotten to you and would have been a mess.

In the drop down there are over 25 options of products from body oil, concentrated spray, lotion, massage oil, shea butter, shower gel, etc.

Yea we purchase from them Id say twice a year to make sure they still not on our level :russ:. Nah they have some things we do not carry, I do love their marketing and bottles with metal roll ons. They do not carry sprays if that what you are looking for. We just have to much volume to do that and also contributes to there cost of $19.99 and up for a 1/3oz roll on using the metal tops.

2 of the 3 fragrances you mentioned we have had but have been discontinued, we are going to be discontinuing slow movers over time. We just cant keep adding and not letting some of these OG fragrances go. I do have a formula already made of the Cedrat just havent gone to mass production. I may have missed the window to do because since then have done over 100 fragrances. I have to be a little more discerning with what we go in to mass production. Costs of duping has gone up at least 30%, shipping has gone from if I ordered 500lbs I would get free shipping to no more free shipping period. Thats a HUGE dent in our cost. :mjcry:

Appreciate the support and let me know if you are missing a spray top
I keep trying to order but when I try to create my account it’s not taking my email it’s weird lol

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The wife bought me Drakkar Intense :mjlol:

The top and mid is dope AF tho
But the base is Drakkar OG :russ:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
@BronxBomber :obama: my order of panty dropper just came in. :dead: I sprayed some on my wrist to smell the scent and forgot about it. Got in bed and lifted my wrist up by my wife and she was like :whoo: “what’s that smell? Is that you?”

:salute:

what’s the best way to apply oils as far as location and amount though? I’ve only ever really used cologne.

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps

Please inbox me and send a pic that is WIERD, we can send you another but for us to ship it its like that has to be on there.....

Its pages and pages of some of my thoughts, Im bound to miss, and hit. Also brothers on here have lot of personal experience. Without knowing you just to hard for me to nail down 5-10 fragrances for you.... As Ive said to brothers in former post please purchase some samples to try fragrances. Its cats on here that love Polo Black and it works for them, cats that can rock Bitter Peach some cant, 3 years ago I was like yo Grand Soir is TRASH. Now Im like joint is fire. Its truly a journey to take solo. I do my best and there are cats that have been rocking with me for a decade, I know they kids. I can get a fragrance and instantly be like OH SNAP, he gonna love this, matter of fact his wife is gonna suck the skin off his Jimmy lol. Cause I know his wife too. There are like maybe 20 cats here that purchase pretty much every release, at least the sample which is $2.00. They will tell you, man some things you gotta wear to see if its for you.

That being said everything we have released in the last maybe year is niche, so its all expensive but again its not just the cost. Im actually working on something for cats here and Ill send here when I can get it all put together. I have like 5 new LV already made, went through most of testing that are fire. They all are $550 s pop. I would be like get all those lol.

I know doesnt help but personally if you are live man, not a freshman you should pick up

Lamar
Bitter Peach
Bodacious
Gentle Fludity Silver
Molecule 01 / Ganymede
Plum In Cognac

But please beware EVERYONE can not wear all of these. If you checking do you like me or not on a piece of paper, these aint for you:lolbron:

their version of plum in cognac.. is 90 times better than the original...that shyt potent as fukk n u will get attention

FIZZACTs, was it you hitting me us about it constantly? :jawalrus: Do you drive trucks? On the real we had like 6/7 cats like going crazy checking to see when it was back in in

I keep trying to order but when I try to create my account it’s not taking my email it’s weird lol

I would clear cache etc. we havent had any issues with anyone creating an account. Man my Safari been tripping but realized I havent updated this joint and Im behind :pachaha:

@BronxBomber i ended up using Apple Pay grabbed the new Harlem, Aventus, and 540 spray NY nights oil it’s lit lol

Nice! Yea thats a nice mix.

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
@BronxBomber :obama: my order of panty dropper just came in. :dead: I sprayed some on my wrist to smell the scent and forgot about it. Got in bed and lifted my wrist up by my wife and she was like :whoo: “what’s that smell? Is that you?”

:salute:

what’s the best way to apply oils as far as location and amount though? I’ve only ever really used cologne.

Good looking brother. Yea most of us go nose blind but they smell us :gladbron:

Wear same way you wear cologne.

Mr. Perfect

Absolutely Perfect!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North of Nowhere
I have like 5 new LV already made, went through most of testing that are fire. They all are $550 s pop. I would be like get all those lol.

I know doesnt help but personally if you are live man, not a freshman you should pick up

Lamar
Bitter Peach
Bodacious
Gentle Fludity Silver
Molecule 01 / Ganymede
Plum In Cognac

But please beware EVERYONE can not wear all of these. If you checking do you like me or not on a piece of paper, these aint for you:lolbron:

I got Lamar coming tomorrow and I already have Gentle Fluidity Silver and Gold (prefer silver over gold). Funny? I already got my first compliment from wearing Gentle Fluidity Silver mixed with Molecule 01. I literally had a female at my job chase me down the hall in "The Department of Medicine" department at my job just to say "you smell good!" She was a cute girl too.

I'm going to get Plum in Cognac, Bitter Peach, Ganymede and Bodacious next since you recommended @BronxBomber. Thanks for the recommendation. I am not that well versed with colognes. I just want to know what Fragrance Oils cats think are fire so I can buy them. My goal is to eventually buy them all.

I have 10 new 1/3 rolls on coming in the mail today including Plum Japonais (can't wait to wear that one). Lamar will be in the mail tomorrow. Next week I'll order 10-15 more. Salute!

@BronxBomber name off the LVs I'll buy all 5 of them when they're released. I also signed up for your email newsletter but I personally make my purchases based on what's being said in this thread. A couple of cats said Plum In Cognac is it (including you Bronx so now I'm going to purchase a roll on).

Also Tobbaco Vanille was talked about so much, I ended up purchasing that on your website as well and Oud Wood too.

Last edited: