brehs lets talk cologne game

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Send ya colimen a mL of them testers:troll: , this live product testing :mjgrin:

Going to do something for the Coli squad soon, Ill send it here... So def check in.

Angel share smells fire. My mom stole it from me after she wore it one night and had a bunch of ppl ask her what she was wearing.

- I got side effects Initio and Mancera Sicily coming this week.

- Montale Arabian Tonka :ehh:

Angel Share is official, Love Side Effects and mostly of Initios as well.

Is Aventus worth the price point? I’ve heard great things but that’s a helluva investment for some shyt I might not like.

i used scentsplit to check out some of the Tom fords and those shyts were not hitting to me. But they don’t have Aventus on there.

Worth is subjective, I dont think most fragrances are worth these companies are charging. They mark up 100X :lolbron: but whats it worth to say you aint up on this, or for someone to say you smell good.

I bought some from bronx and it was similar but not exact match.
Aventus

Just an FYI. Our Aventus is from an old original batch so its not as fruity as the new batches which are heavy on the pineapple. This is what makes Aventus very different because of how many batches they have released. Here is an excerpt from a fragrance reviewer....

In my own personal opinion best batches of Creed Aventus were: 13z01, 15×21, 16j01, 19s01, and 19p11. Batches from 2020 are not that good in terms of performance, so I’m looking forward to seeing how 2021 will work out for them.

UPDATE: I still haven’t tried any batch from 2021 nor 2022, but I ordered them, so an entire review of those will be published shortly and linked here!

Check MaxAroma, they sell 8ml of Creed fragrances. In my opinion Creed's prices are way too crazy especially in the US, what I have done in the past is ask someone traveling to Paris to grab a bottle at the boutique for me or order the sample sets.

As for the smell, it's really good and lasts all day on me but people's reactions is what makes it such a popular scent. I can't remember a time I've worn it and someone didn't at least make a comment about it (men and women).. I live in NYC and constantly surrounded by people for the most part so you may have a different experience.

thanks I ended up checking scentsplit again after my post and they had them back on there. I grabbed a 5ml to test it out.

this is my first time seeing about bronx’s site. Ordered some panty dropper off of there also.

:salute:

One million is a solid cologne :mjgrin: been rocking it for years:ehh:
I get so many compliments :ehh:

Def look at the gourmands if you like One Million, have you tried any of there flankers?

Not sure if it's just me but it seems like my 6 year old bottle of Bleu de Chanel smells better now than when I first got it. Also an 11 year old bottle of YSL - L'Homme still good, it's a 200ml I got as a gift.

Just as a reminder, proper storage helps extend the life of these fragrances. I keep my bottles inside my closet, so cool and dark place.

Many fragrances will mature over time, I have a bottle of oil from 10 years ago that is CRAZY I dont wear it anymore :jbhmm:

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Yo @BronxBomber what’s in line with that RL Supreme Oud? I know many didn’t like it when it came out years ago but at the time it was one of my favorite scents. Never got a chance to purchase because it was returned to manufacturer

Man.... So I havent smelled in a long time, we use to carry it. So I do not really remember but I think Gucci Oud was somewhat in that vein but havent smelled that in some time as well. We were ahead of the public customer curve so we got rid of lot of ouds early on. Kilian Oud Musk? :jbhmm:

Honestly wish could help more...

Actually check Fragrantica and they have a section smells like :gladbron:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Man.... So I havent smelled in a long time, we use to carry it. So I do not really remember but I think Gucci Oud was somewhat in that vein but havent smelled that in some time as well. We were ahead of the public customer curve so we got rid of lot of ouds early on. Kilian Oud Musk? :jbhmm:

Honestly wish could help more...

Actually check Fragrantica and they have a section smells like :gladbron:
Bro what’s really IN these days? Idk I just go off preference or what smells good when I smell it. If I smell a certain scent in a store I figure out the notes and find that scent again or something else containing said notes.

Might sound crazy but it’s some incense I wish I could get made into oils

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went to Macys and used my deal and they had a 15% off and got Prada Luna Rossa Ocean and Givenchy Gentlemen Reserve Privee

Really diggin Oceans due to it not being aquatic but actually a different Bleu De Chanel type scent

Reserve Privee is good but smells too much like Dior Homme Intense

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Bro what’s really IN these days? Idk I just go off preference or what smells good when I smell it. If I smell a certain scent in a store I figure out the notes and find that scent again or something else containing said notes.

Might sound crazy but it’s some incense I wish I could get made into oils

Well in the fragrance world there are usually trends, and waves. So will have a Rose wave, an Oud wave, a pineapple wave, most times avg Joe smo gets on but the niche crowd is gone they on the next wave.

Me personally I rock with what I rock with, but man I cant tell you how many times cats come in and want exactly what the wave is.. 'What are ninjas wearing...'

Me: :unimpressed:

Fam there are plenty fragrances that are incense based, Im at the shop and its wild busy but if my old man brain remembers Ill post some that we carry and you can always check for the originals if oils not your thing. Even though we do make sprays also :jawalrus::pachaha:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Well in the fragrance world there are usually trends, and waves. So will have a Rose wave, an Oud wave, a pineapple wave, most times avg Joe smo gets on but the niche crowd is gone they on the next wave.

Me personally I rock with what I rock with, but man I cant tell you how many times cats come in and want exactly what the wave is.. 'What are ninjas wearing...'

Me: :unimpressed:

Fam there are plenty fragrances that are incense based, Im at the shop and its wild busy but if my old man brain remembers Ill post some that we carry and you can always check for the originals if oils not your thing. Even though we do make sprays also :jawalrus::pachaha:
im saying body oil that smell like incense…if that what you saying. Ima try to remember the brand of the incense they sell in the smoke shops so i can post the ones i rock with.

what about custom scents, anywhere to get them?

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
im saying body oil that smell like incense…if that what you saying. Ima try to remember the brand of the incense they sell in the smoke shops so i can post the ones i rock with.

what about custom scents, anywhere to get them?

I would suggest searching incense fragrances, incense are made with oil, now if you are liking the smokey resin from the incense that may be different.

Im sure you can find custom scents all over, but reputable? Not sure. We stopped doing because people dont really want to pay for that kind of service.

Mr. Perfect

Absolutely Perfect!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North of Nowhere
I've already placed 5 orders from @BronxBomber FBO website since being put on to this thread a little over a week ago (Shoutout to all the brehs for your insightful responses as well).

My latest order (order #35301) is around $129. Just waiting for it to ship. It's been a few years since I have wore any cologne. The last fragrance I wore and rocked with for a little over a year was Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani. Last week I recently bought a bottle of Versace Eros Flame with the Shower Gel for $129. Haven't gotten a single compliment yet (at work. I work in a hospital around alot of women) but absolutely love the smell of it. I had some time to smell test a few of the scents I purchased from FBO. All 1/3oz rollons. They all just came in the mail yesterday on my day off from work. Here are my thoughts about all of them below.

Sauvage Dior (this is tied with one other fragrance and is my favorite out of the bunch I highly recommend this one. My roommate owns the real bottle and said the oil was spot on. His only gripe? Was that he couldn't smell the initial top or opening he is used to from the real cologne version).

Pineapple Vintage (This one smelled very expensive, fruity and just like pineapples I loved this one).

Baccarat Rouge 540 (This was my second favorite. It smelled very sweet, very high end. I definitely recommend this one to the brehs).

Panty Dropper (This one smells like pure seduction in a bottle. Also has an aquatic quality to it. I absolutely love this one. My third favorite from my sniff test thus far).

Aventus for Women (I accidentally ordered the women version of this fragrance but it smells pretty good. Very similar to Pineapple Vintage without the strong pineapple smell. Has a like a slight strong floral smell as well. Very good!)

Mula Mula (This one just smells good. Has this very strong but calm sweet scent. Not the best at describing scents but this one is knocking for sure).

Gentle Fluidity Silver (Remember I said that Savuage Dior is my favorite fragrance but was tied with another fragrance? This is the Fragrance I was talking about. This shyt smells so good I'm going to order a bigger bottle and the cologne spray version as well. This shyt smells both expensive and divine. A truly great fragrance). I also got Gentle Fluidity Gold but prefer Silver.

Herod (This one is fire for sure. Smells like Vanilla and Cinnamon mixed with a sexy floral smell, if that makes any sense? It may not. Highly recommend this one).

Roi-Sans Equipage (This scent makes me feel like I'm a king or some Regal and everyone else around me are just bums. This is some next level expensive smelling shyt. I will be getting a bigger bottle and Cologne spray at some point).

Tom Ford F***ing Fabulous (Meh... Not my favorite. Don't really like Gentle Fluidity Gold either tho. Not sure, which one is worse. I know many of you will completely disagree with my assessment on this particular fragrance tho).

Molecule 01 (I don't smell anything... But?... something tells me the power of this particular fragrance is in the layer. So? That's what I will do. I love the color of the oil in the bottle tho. That's all I got).

@BronxBomber I asked you before on page 72 of this thread you probably just missed it. Do you have anything that smells similar to Bath and Body works discontinued Mahagony Woods Body wash and Shower Gel? I loved that scent so much that I'm looking for a cologne, body wash or oil similar to it.

I definitely will continue to do business with this brother too and thank you for the soap and dram samples in my orders as well. I think I got Royal Crown Celebration soap, Green Sapphire, Manhattan by Roja Dove and Bubble Bath drams. I haven't tried any of these samples yet though. But I will report back when I do. Can't wait for my latest order to arrive. Most likely by Monday.

Last edited:

Mr. Perfect

Absolutely Perfect!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North of Nowhere
@BronxBomber once again thanks for the samples sent in with my order. I just received my package with a large bar of soap of Noir Extreme and Lafayette Street Cologne spray.

Question? I thought I was going to be able to spray the Lafayette Street Cologne straight from the bottle? But when I take the cap off there's no spray nozzle. Am I supposed to buy a custom spray bottle and pour the oil in?

I apologize... But I'm still new to your website despite putting in 5 orders which has already paid off tremendously. I highly recommend brehs purchasing their oils from FBO.

I'm also going to try out a company called Oil Perfumery as well. Just because they have scents I can't find on FBO like Terre D Hermès, Tuxedo by YSL and Ambre Nuit by Dior. But I notice none of you have Cedrat Boise by Mancera why is that?

Last edited:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Got some Versace Eros I think I need to let it set though.

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
I've already placed 5 orders from @BronxBomber FBO website since being put on to this thread a little over a week ago (Shoutout to all the brehs for your insightful responses as well).

My latest order (order #35301) is around $129. Just waiting for it to ship. It's been a few years since I have wore any cologne. The last fragrance I wore and rocked with for a little over a year was Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani. Last week I recently bought a bottle of Versace Eros Flame with the Shower Gel for $129. Haven't gotten a single compliment yet (at work. I work in a hospital around alot of women) but absolutely love the smell of it. I had some time to smell test a few of the scents I purchased from FBO. All 1/3oz rollons. They all just came in the mail yesterday on my day off from work. Here are my thoughts about all of them below.

Sauvage Dior (this is tied with one other fragrance and is my favorite out of the bunch I highly recommend this one. My roommate owns the real bottle and said the oil was spot on. His only gripe? Was that he couldn't smell the initial top or opening he is used to from the real cologne version).

Pineapple Vintage (This one smelled very expensive, fruity and just like pineapples I loved this one).

Baccarat Rouge 540 (This was my second favorite. It smelled very sweet, very high end. I definitely recommend this one to the brehs).

Panty Dropper (This one smells like pure seduction in a bottle. Also has an aquatic quality to it. I absolutely love this one. My third favorite from my sniff test thus far).

Aventus for Women (I accidentally ordered the women version of this fragrance but it smells pretty good. Very similar to Pineapple Vintage without the strong pineapple smell. Has a like a slight strong floral smell as well. Very good!)

Mula Mula (This one just smells good. Has this very strong but calm sweet scent. Not the best at describing scents but this one is knocking for sure).

Gentle Fluidity Silver (Remember I said that Savuage Dior is my favorite fragrance but was tied with another fragrance? This is the Fragrance I was talking about. This shyt smells so good I'm going to order a bigger bottle and the cologne spray version as well. This shyt smells both expensive and divine. A truly great fragrance). I also got Gentle Fluidity Gold but prefer Silver.

Herod (This one is fire for sure. Smells like Vanilla and Cinnamon mixed with a sexy floral smell, if that makes any sense? It may not. Highly recommend this one).

Roi-Sans Equipage (This scent makes me feel like I'm a king or some Regal and everyone else around me are just bums. This is some next level expensive smelling shyt. I will be getting a bigger bottle and Cologne spray at some point).

Tom Ford F***ing Fabulous (Meh... Not my favorite. Don't really like Gentle Fluidity Gold either tho. Not sure, which one is worse. I know many of you will completely disagree with my assessment on this particular fragrance tho).

Molecule 01 (I don't smell anything... But?... something tells me the power of this particular fragrance is in the layer. So? That's what I will do. I love the color of the oil in the bottle tho. That's all I got).

@BronxBomber I asked you before on page 72 of this thread you probably just missed it. Do you have anything that smells similar to Bath and Body works discontinued Mahagony Woods Body wash and Shower Gel? I loved that scent so much that I'm looking for a cologne, body wash or oil similar to it.

I definitely will continue to do business with this brother too and thank you for the soap and dram samples in my orders as well. I think I got Royal Crown Celebration soap, Green Sapphire, Manhattan by Roja Dove and Bubble Bath drams. I haven't tried any of these samples yet though. But I will report back when I do. Can't wait for my latest order to arrive. Most likely by Monday.

Peace I appreciate the review.

Your roommate is pretty astute, with oils you will not get the initial top note because there is no alcohol. The top notes are really for the perfumers lol. Literally 5 - 7 min the top notes are gone and you are left with what is on your skin. If you purchase concentrated sprays, you get that top note because we are using perfumers alcohol.

Yea the Aventus for women, could have easily been made for men. Its a pretty masculine fragrance for women.

I enjoy the Silver more then Gold as well, even though 1 week of having them I swore by the Gold, but wore the Silver and was like ayyyyyooo this is It....

Yea wear the Molecule 01 by itself and as a layering option. Its a fragrance that Id say 40% of people do not smell when they have on, but its an area fragrance, hard to explain, partially because it is really ONE molecule. If you want to go somewhere and want to get more of animal attraction this is it. People will not know what they smell but I usually explain it as having amazing smelling skin....

Sorry missed the question, I have never smelled that fragrance, so I dont think I could say if we have anything similar but 90% sure I could say, yes we do. Not much new under the sun, especially if you talking scents from BBW or VS, they no longer set trends, they find whats good and flip it and bounce it.

@BronxBomber once again thanks for the samples sent in with my order. I just received my package with a large bar of soap of Noir Extreme and Lafayette Street Cologne spray.

Question? I thought I was going to be able to spray the Lafayette Street Cologne straight from the bottle? But when I take the cap off there's no spray nozzle. Am I supposed to buy a custom spray bottle and pour the oil in?

I apologize... But I'm still new to your website despite putting in 5 orders which has already paid off tremendously. I highly recommend brehs purchasing their oils from FBO.

I'm also going to try out a company called Oil Perfumery as well. Just because they have scents I can't find on FBO like Terre D Hermès, Tuxedo by YSL and Ambre Nuit by Dior. But I notice none of you have Cedrat Boise by Mancera why is that?

Peace!

What product did you purchase of the Lafayette? If you purchased a roll on then would be a roll on, if you purchased a cologne spray would be a spray. Let me know, it would be hard for us to send a spray bottle with no sprayer unless it fell off somehow before packing which it would have gotten to you and would have been a mess.

In the drop down there are over 25 options of products from body oil, concentrated spray, lotion, massage oil, shea butter, shower gel, etc.

Yea we purchase from them Id say twice a year to make sure they still not on our level :russ:. Nah they have some things we do not carry, I do love their marketing and bottles with metal roll ons. They do not carry sprays if that what you are looking for. We just have to much volume to do that and also contributes to there cost of $19.99 and up for a 1/3oz roll on using the metal tops.

2 of the 3 fragrances you mentioned we have had but have been discontinued, we are going to be discontinuing slow movers over time. We just cant keep adding and not letting some of these OG fragrances go. I do have a formula already made of the Cedrat just havent gone to mass production. I may have missed the window to do because since then have done over 100 fragrances. I have to be a little more discerning with what we go in to mass production. Costs of duping has gone up at least 30%, shipping has gone from if I ordered 500lbs I would get free shipping to no more free shipping period. Thats a HUGE dent in our cost. :mjcry:

Appreciate the support and let me know if you are missing a spray top