brehs lets talk cologne game

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Thank breh. @BronxBomber got my collection all of the place.

nikka got like 40 and they are all over the place lol
I keep em in closet, both bathrooms, car middle console, gym bag. I actually gave two bottles away at the gym since I bought new ones. Put em in different spots in hopes they got found and will be used and didn’t get thrown away by staff lol

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Should I post how you was going off on our support or :unimpressed: :russ:

All good, I try to tell folks especially with small businesses, reputable ones, give them the benefit of the doubt. Big business is usually at fault when it comes to shipping times. I got a cat now emailing us every 3 hours about why his stuff not scanned in. Meanwhile we left it with UPS on Monday. First time customer too. :mjcry:

Its all good though we appreciate the support! :salute:

Honestly as ive said before, if you like a smell stick with it, Ive been in this so long I stay away from smells that smell like, unless we have to have it. Like we have never made Coach for men cause we have 3/4 fragrances that smell just like it. I suggest purchasing half dram samples of ones that you normally would not look at. See what works for you. The older you get the more your taste change.

Im glad he posted that, we actually use those in the front of our store :snoop:

I wont say Creed is overrated but they are not the pick of the litter far as fragrance houses go. They do have Aventus which is pretty much the King of The Hill.:patrice:
Man I recently smelled that and it’s ok. Nothing to clamor about like how the coli goes on regarding it.

It’s a bunch of stuff out that I’ll smell and still take Code Profumo over. I’m about to order that cognac from y’all.

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
I keep em in closet, both bathrooms, car middle console, gym bag. I actually gave two bottles away at the gym since I bought new ones. Put em in different spots in hopes they got found and will be used and didn’t get thrown away by staff lol

Man I recently smelled that and it’s ok. Nothing to clamor about like how the coli goes on regarding it.

It’s a bunch of stuff out that I’ll smell and still take Code Profumo over. I’m about to order that cognac from y’all.

Yea man if I gave cats a peek into my living quarters, work, car, shorty crib, moms crib, baby moms crib, everyone close to me has oils, samples, unreleased fragrances, unreleased products, products Im testing etc... Its ridiculous :lolbron:

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Send ya colimen a mL of them testers:troll: , this live product testing :mjgrin:

Man just me putting this one here I will get 6/8 messages like bruh send me something. Im gonna do a Coli new release test when I get these LV's back from testing.

That and the new Margiela.

Gonna be one of biggest releases, this summer we gone rock ninjas (In my Raekwon voice)

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Angel share smells fire. My mom stole it from me after she wore it one night and had a bunch of ppl ask her what she was wearing.

- I got side effects Initio and Mancera Sicily coming this week.

- Montale Arabian Tonka :ehh:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Is Aventus worth the price point? I’ve heard great things but that’s a helluva investment for some shyt I might not like.

i used scentsplit to check out some of the Tom fords and those shyts were not hitting to me. But they don’t have Aventus on there.

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Aventus worth the price point? I’ve heard great things but that’s a helluva investment for some shyt I might not like.

i used scentsplit to check out some of the Tom fords and those shyts were not hitting to me. But they don’t have Aventus on there.
I bought some from bronx and it was similar but not exact match.
Aventus

capblk

Rookie
Daps

Check MaxAroma, they sell 8ml of Creed fragrances. In my opinion Creed's prices are way too crazy especially in the US, what I have done in the past is ask someone traveling to Paris to grab a bottle at the boutique for me or order the sample sets.

As for the smell, it's really good and lasts all day on me but people's reactions is what makes it such a popular scent. I can't remember a time I've worn it and someone didn't at least make a comment about it (men and women).. I live in NYC and constantly surrounded by people for the most part so you may have a different experience.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I bought some from bronx and it was similar but not exact match.
Aventus
Check MaxAroma, they sell 8ml of Creed fragrances. In my opinion Creed's prices are way too crazy especially in the US, what I have done in the past is ask someone traveling to Paris to grab a bottle at the boutique for me or order the sample sets.

As for the smell, it's really good and lasts all day on me but people's reactions is what makes it such a popular scent. I can't remember a time I've worn it and someone didn't at least make a comment about it (men and women).. I live in NYC and constantly surrounded by people for the most part so you may have a different experience.

thanks I ended up checking scentsplit again after my post and they had them back on there. I grabbed a 5ml to test it out.

this is my first time seeing about bronx’s site. Ordered some panty dropper off of there also.

capblk

Rookie
Daps
Not sure if it's just me but it seems like my 6 year old bottle of Bleu de Chanel smells better now than when I first got it. Also an 11 year old bottle of YSL - L'Homme still good, it's a 200ml I got as a gift.

Just as a reminder, proper storage helps extend the life of these fragrances. I keep my bottles inside my closet, so cool and dark place.