brehs lets talk cologne game

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Putting my cart together now. Will it be back in stock in the next few days? I can wait

And for brehs buying a lot of oils, I bought one of these.

969211fe-cd8a-4d43-bb11-04f22f320f3d.1ed95f6398370126cacfa0af76a1a962.jpeg

It's really designed for holding lipstick but it's perfect for all the stuff I've copped from FBO over the past two years. I store it under my sink
Link?

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Just want to add to this thread @BronxBomber a real one . UPS tried to play me on my order and breh got me right :salute: again my g. Got these hoes :noah: right now.

Should I post how you was going off on our support or :unimpressed: :russ:

All good, I try to tell folks especially with small businesses, reputable ones, give them the benefit of the doubt. Big business is usually at fault when it comes to shipping times. I got a cat now emailing us every 3 hours about why his stuff not scanned in. Meanwhile we left it with UPS on Monday. First time customer too. :mjcry:

Its all good though we appreciate the support! :salute:

@BronxBomber what would you recommend for a breh who likes Y for Men by YSL cologne and Gucci parfum? I'm trying to expand my collection

Honestly as ive said before, if you like a smell stick with it, Ive been in this so long I stay away from smells that smell like, unless we have to have it. Like we have never made Coach for men cause we have 3/4 fragrances that smell just like it. I suggest purchasing half dram samples of ones that you normally would not look at. See what works for you. The older you get the more your taste change.

Thank breh. @BronxBomber got my collection all of the place.

nikka got like 40 and they are all over the place lol

Im glad he posted that, we actually use those in the front of our store :snoop:

Copped the Creed sampler. Most of these shyts trash. Only ones I kinda fukk with are the Silver Mountain and Green Irish.

I wont say Creed is overrated but they are not the pick of the litter far as fragrance houses go. They do have Aventus which is pretty much the King of The Hill.:patrice:

Mr. Perfect

Absolutely Perfect!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North of Nowhere
What's good @BronxBomber I just got put onto your website three days ago, thanks to the brehs in this thread. I just put in 3 recent orders as well. All shipped out, can't wait to try your fragrance oils. Question?

Do you have a oil or cologne spray similar to the smell of Bath and Body Works Mahagony Woods? They discontinued it a few years back, but I used to get a ton of compliments wearing that shower gel back when it was accessible.

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
I wont say Creed is overrated but they are not the pick of the litter far as fragrance houses go. They do have Aventus which is pretty much the King of The Hill.:patrice:
shyt got me and wifey confused AF cuz Aventus ain't special at all to us. It ain't trash like the others, but definitely ain't hit either of us as somethin special and trust me my wife is boujee as fukk lol.

Hugo Element remains as her panty dropper :yeshrug:. Although I think nostalgia plays a part since I've been wearing it since we met.