brehs lets talk cologne game

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
@BronxBomber whats the coli code breh ? Plus any recommendations for the summer spring ?

Coli is the code.

Fam without knowing any of your taste I wouldn't do it to you. I always suggest going back like 10 pages and checking what the fam is saying....

There are levels to fragrances, think beers. Odouls, Bud Light, Bud, Corona, Blue Moon, then you go into craft beers. :russ:

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps

Bodacious By Bodecia The Victorious

We just released, this one and its fire, on Fragrantica they have as Winter/Fall/ then spring but for me its def for fallish / spring.... This one is a good start for any Freshman who not on to Niche fragrances yet. If you are familiar with us you know we have Aqua Sapphire. I already have 3 others from them in the chamber. This is my new fragrance house crush, but yes I am whoreish when it comes to that :takedat:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Bodacious By Bodecia The Victorious

We just released, this one and its fire, on Fragrantica they have as Winter/Fall/ then spring but for me its def for fallish / spring.... This one is a good start for any Freshman who not on to Niche fragrances yet. If you are familiar with us you know we have Aqua Sapphire. I already have 3 others from them in the chamber. This is my new fragrance house crush, but yes I am whoreish when it comes to that :takedat:

kevin-garnett-uncut-gems.gif

I guess i picked two of the most popular fragrances, because they're both sold out lmaooo

Keep up the great work with the business breh. Even my girl's mom has shopped on the site.

My girl: yeah and he got a discount code
MIL: Uhhh uhhh, I NEED THAT
How im supposed to explain to her what The Coli or BGOL is:mjlol:

Them codes staying with me:rudy:

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
kevin-garnett-uncut-gems.gif

I guess i picked two of the most popular fragrances, because they're both sold out lmaooo

Keep up the great work with the business breh. Even my girl's mom has shopped on the site.

My girl: yeah and he got a discount code
MIL: Uhhh uhhh, I NEED THAT
How im supposed to explain to her what The Coli or BGOL is:mjlol:

Them codes staying with me:rudy:

:salute:

You already ordered? If not if you hold tight will have that fragrance back in stock

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:salute:

You already ordered? If not if you hold tight will have that fragrance back in stock

Putting my cart together now. Will it be back in stock in the next few days? I can wait

And for brehs buying a lot of oils, I bought one of these.

969211fe-cd8a-4d43-bb11-04f22f320f3d.1ed95f6398370126cacfa0af76a1a962.jpeg

It's really designed for holding lipstick but it's perfect for all the stuff I've copped from FBO over the past two years. I store it under my sink

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Putting my cart together now. Will it be back in stock in the next few days? I can wait

And for brehs buying a lot of oils, I bought one of these.

969211fe-cd8a-4d43-bb11-04f22f320f3d.1ed95f6398370126cacfa0af76a1a962.jpeg

It's really designed for holding lipstick but it's perfect for all the stuff I've copped from FBO over the past two years. I store it under my sink

yes unpacking new fragrances now, but pretty sure the re-up is in there. May be tonight. Sign up for the notification. It will alert you.
Have 3 more Boadicea already done. The house is a beast!