brehs lets talk cologne game

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
@BronxBomber

I received Panty Dropper and Rock Rose yesterday from the website. Panty Dropper definitely have an aquatic scent to it. It's not bad at all and I need to try it when I go out to get a feel how people react to it. Both oils are strong so I have to be careful how much I roll onto myself. Also, the soaps that you included smell good and I will try to use them later on today. Keep up the good work and I may cop a few more scent from the site soon.

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Also bruh I had ordered from common scents and them shyts do not last. Smells good but the duration is short term! The $5 small rollers out of the malls last longer. So Ima shop with you.

Yea I’d say 90% of these companies be trying to stretch they product. Me and my staff throw away the samples we get from them. We all can smell the cutting agents they use. It’s sad cause I always have to deal with either one or two things. There’s is much cheaper, and or there’s don’t last. Both answers are true.

@BronxBomber

I received Panty Dropper and Rock Rose yesterday from the website. Panty Dropper definitely have an aquatic scent to it. It's not bad at all and I need to try it when I go out to get a feel how people react to it. Both oils are strong so I have to be careful how much I roll onto myself. Also, the soaps that you included smell good and I will try to use them later on today. Keep up the good work and I may cop a few more scent from the site soon.

No doubt appreciate the report back! Yea you don’t need much, and honestly if you get a soap and an oil or concentrated spray you good good for the day!

Also I suggest trying some lighter fragrances, sometimes our noses are sensitive to certain notes. Like I don’t care what happens I can smell lavender a mile a way. So I stay away from it in what I wear because I’m smelling it all day. shyt I had some deodorant I had to throw out cause was just too much

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
@BronxBomber Peace brother. I ended up ordering Panty Dropper, Baccarat Rogue 5400, Tom Ford fukking Fabulous, and some soaps. Panty dropper lives up the the hype, im really partial to Baccarat Rogue and these soaps smell lovely. :salute:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Picked up more of this....:wow:....
20220227-094034.jpg

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
:salute:
@BronxBomber Peace brother. I ended up ordering Panty Dropper, Baccarat Rogue 5400, Tom Ford fukking Fabulous, and some soaps. Panty dropper lives up the the hype, im really partial to Baccarat Rogue and these soaps smell lovely. :salute:

Appreciate the support! Yea soaps are underrated for layering. Yea I know the fragrance community turns on the big sellers but 540 is still King.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Ohh Azzaro The Most Wanted got delivered today this is very nice :mjlit::wow:

Edit: it came with a sample of Terra D'Hermes which is piff too. Might have to buy a bottle of this one

Last edited: