206 Emerald City
20220210-222416.jpg
....:wow:...

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
@BronxBomber

My girl is in love with Rihanna-Crush.
She loves the impression sample you guys sent today so I'm gonna cop the big bottle as a added Vday gift

Question , is there any other popular or exclusive (women only) scents you'd recommend?
She also loves Tiffany in love , Black woman , fukking Fabolous. Versace Eros & Sunshine woman btw

What else you got ?

Chanel mademoiselle is nice for women

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Yo @BronxBomber I need something dark and cool kinda like code Profumo, but different. I was thinking about getting Fidi and Oud Vert intense…

need something that’s different in a God would wear this type of way or something.

Right now been running TF black orchid TF tabacco vanilla, Prada Luna Rossa black. Hugo boss the scent dior the one.

just need some new scent ya feel me

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Yo @BronxBomber I need something dark and cool kinda like code Profumo, but different. I was thinking about getting Fidi and Oud Vert intense…

need something that’s different in a God would wear this type of way or something.

Right now been running TF black orchid TF tabacco vanilla, Prada Luna Rossa black. Hugo boss the scent dior the one.

just need some new scent ya feel me

Black Phantom - Plum in Cognac (Out of Stock until later this week), Oud Satin Mood....

The 2 you mentioned are not really dark :salute:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Black Phantom - Plum in Cognac (Out of Stock until later this week), Oud Satin Mood....

The 2 you mentioned are not really dark :salute:
Also bruh I had ordered from common scents and them shyts do not last. Smells good but the duration is short term! The $5 small rollers out of the malls last longer. So Ima shop with you.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Breh
Tom ford's oud wood, lost cherry, tobacco vanille.
And extreme noir

And creed's virgin island water, aventus:wow:

Also creed gold bottle imperialism :wow:

My collection is:wow:
I got the wood too, pair it with the vanilla and the leather for a triple crown. Trust me I see you said cherry, have you done all three at same time if not get on it