brehs lets talk cologne game

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Yea again its behind the curtain, I try not to speak on it too much because these companies are def watching us. Ill just say at least 85% of the time we reverse manufacture fragrance we find lot of crap these companies put in as fillers...

I see you mentioned the Arabian Oud, we have I think 2 of there fragrances, pretty good but sometimes we release houses ahead of what the general population really is hip. Happens often, we were selling PDM's for months and was barely moving. 2 years later people hip.

But just check your own statements out brother. It better be good, are yall running a con? No offense but this is typical Black customer talk. Will have a crazy expectation going in because it's a Black business.
All good fam. I guess you think we also have maybe 50-100 names on here leaving feedback...:russ:

Just trying to put cats on, but everybody not ready :lolbron:

YOooooo like I was saying the Kilian better then Kilian. We have Rehab ready for release that we are going to send a free Musk Therapy with it. Def check the Boadecious line thats coming. I cant say which ones we have but have 3 already that made it through testing and are FIRE! Good looking on the support btw.

:salute:

No doubt brother. I know that Oud For Greatness is on deck soon too?:feedme:

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
@BronxBomber

breh...that roi sans equipage :wow:

shyt makes me want to wear a tuxedo any time i throw that on. shyt is fiyah

Yes sir! When we first got it made, I spoke at a local high school banquet. Man I was feeling myself. I havent been able to wear again often. Love that joint. I think it may be one of the most expensive smelling fragrances Ive smelled. Its regal.

No doubt brother. I know that Oud For Greatness is on deck soon too?:feedme:

Man people started asking me about it. You know I have to purchase all the originals, so havent gotten it yet. I think later this year. I try to rotate houses, so it will come but I dont have it in my possession yet.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
But just check your own statements out brother. It better be good, are yall running a con? No offense but this is typical Black customer talk. Will have a crazy expectation going in because it's a Black business.
All good fam. I guess you think we also have maybe 50-100 names on here leaving feedback...:russ:

Just trying to put cats on, but everybody not ready :lolbron:
If you got good products then put me on breh. I just wanna buy some shyt that's good and like I said I'm down to support.

Though lets be fair not all black businesses are good businesses. If you got good shyt I'll support and be glad doing it but if it's no good or you're posting from multiple accounts then I will be disappointed. Not cause you're a black business but because you don't have good products and are running a con.

With that said I'll check out the site and cop some stuff. Seems you get good reviews in here and have good products.

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
If you got good products then put me on breh. I just wanna buy some shyt that's good and like I said I'm down to support.

Though lets be fair not all black businesses are good businesses. If you got good shyt I'll support and be glad doing it but if it's no good or you're posting from multiple accounts then I will be disappointed. Not cause you're a black business but because you don't have good products and are running a con.

With that said I'll check out the site and cop some stuff. Seems you get good reviews in here and have good products.
I've ordered many times from the homie. To be honest, his shyt smell better than the originals. You wont be disappointed bro.

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps

You lost me. Lets be fair you dont look at a white business and say this might be a con, or it better be good. Not all white business are good, or are they? I guess you missed the satire, I asked do you think we are posting from 50-100 different screen names? The Code from this thread has been used 563 Times. My intro to this board was I gave away free oils.

All good brother. Peace. Ill respectfully disagree with how you approached a Black business that has nothing but love on the board but Im not surprised. Just how it is. If you are a Black business owner. You know the vibes.:shaq:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
You lost me. Lets be fair you dont look at a white business and say this might be a con, or it better be good. Not all white business are good, or are they? I guess you missed the satire, I asked do you think we are posting from 50-100 different screen names? The Code from this thread has been used 563 Times. My intro to this board was I gave away free oils.

All good brother. Peace. Ill respectfully disagree with how you approached a Black business that has nothing but love on the board but Im not surprised. Just how it is. If you are a Black business owner. You know the vibes.:shaq:
That's not true. I do the same thing with white businesses too :mjlol: You don't know me but I do that with any business.

Bottom line if I'm spending money I want to spend it on good quality things regardless of race but when I can spend my money with a black business that's a plus.

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
That's not true. I do the same thing with white businesses too :mjlol: You don't know me but I do that with any business.

Bottom line if I'm spending money I want to spend it on good quality things regardless of race but when I can spend my money with a black business that's a plus.
Peace.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I been on @BronxBomber site but I'm not in the US so shipping costs are like twice the cost of the actual product so just not worth it for me :francis:

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
I've ordered many times from the homie. To be honest, his shyt smell better than the originals. You wont be disappointed bro.
cosgin...i've been ordering from the brother for years and i'll be a customer for as long as he's in business. not just because it's a black business, but also because the products are top notch

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
I been on @BronxBomber site but I'm not in the US so shipping costs are like twice the cost of the actual product so just not worth it for me :francis:

Let me know can possibly send USPS if you want to risk it. We switched to UPS because during Covid USPS, over seas workers got sticky fingers. With USPS it can go missing or it will be delivered and never marked and customer reverses charge. UPS is spot on. Where are you located?

Definitely not a con
The cologne scent of the panty dropper is still quite strong on my peacock to this day
I rolled it on me four days ago
:yeshrug:

cosgin...i've been ordering from the brother for years and i'll be a customer for as long as he's in business. not just because it's a black business, but also because the products are top notch

:salute:

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
@BronxBomber

My girl is in love with Rihanna-Crush.
She loves the impression sample you guys sent today so I'm gonna cop the big bottle as a added Vday gift

Question , is there any other popular or exclusive (women only) scents you'd recommend?
She also loves Tiffany in love , Black woman , fukking Fabolous. Versace Eros & Sunshine woman btw

What else you got ?

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Love Dont Be Shy

My new favorite scent i got from u

Clive Christian no 1
fire too

good looks. Have so many niche in the chamber but I’m really gonna get back to the designers. Def appreciate the support!

@BronxBomber

My girl is in love with Rihanna-Crush.
She loves the impression sample you guys sent today so I'm gonna cop the big bottle as a added Vday gift

Question , is there any other popular or exclusive (women only) scents you'd recommend?
She also loves Tiffany in love , Black woman , fukking Fabolous. Versace Eros & Sunshine woman btw

What else you got ?

Sorry fam I know this is late, had to let alone go and have to get my hands oily again

I’ll tell what’s very good Brazilian Crush for women, Oriana as well. Loving Aqua Sapphire as well, all exclusive to us

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
good looks. Have so many niche in the chamber but I’m really gonna get back to the designers. Def appreciate the support!

Sorry fam I know this is late, had to let alone go and have to get my hands oily again

I’ll tell what’s very good Brazilian Crush for women, Oriana as well. Loving Aqua Sapphire as well, all exclusive to us
Perfect. I just added it in as a replacement order.