brehs lets talk cologne game

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
@BronxBomber

Bigmon
RJe4.gif

panty dropper is :wow:

Ladies at work Girl 1: “Hmmm you smell good.. Who you trying stunt for?” :mjgrin:

Girl 2: “ Wow you smell nice. Tell me what cologne you applied on”

Girl 3: “ If more men can only smell like you…:usure:

Outside of work while going to my whip: “You smell good and dress good young man. What are you wearing? I want to give it to my man”

Me to thick Afro Latina: “if only I was yo man you’d know”:mjlit:

Her: *laughs*

“Handsome and funny” :mjgrin:

The fragrance is called panty dropper?

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
@BronxBomber

Bigmon
RJe4.gif

panty dropper is :wow:

Ladies at work Girl 1: “Hmmm you smell good.. Who you trying stunt for?” :mjgrin:

Girl 2: “ Wow you smell nice. Tell me what cologne you applied on”

Girl 3: “ If more men can only smell like you…:usure:

Outside of work while going to my whip: “You smell good and dress good young man. What are you wearing? I want to give it to my man”

Me to thick Afro Latina: “if only I was yo man you’d know”:mjlit:

Her: *laughs*

“Handsome and funny” :mjgrin:
Lmao what is Panty Dropper? Which company makes it.

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Def appreciate it brother. I wish I could get cats to see behind the curtain so cats will start realizing the white man ice is not colder. They just fleecing the public.

A con? :stopitslime:
I don't know brother. I'll buy from you and check it out for myself but when I think body oils I think of brothers in the street selling that weak stuff that smells like patchouli.

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Panty dropper is a must have oil

I've purchased so many different types of oils that I got a mini collection.

Actually the Ombre leather/Tuscan leather from fragrantbodyoilz smells better than the real Tom Ford version.

It's like that for alot of his oils.

Yea again its behind the curtain, I try not to speak on it too much because these companies are def watching us. Ill just say at least 85% of the time we reverse manufacture fragrance we find lot of crap these companies put in as fillers...

I see you mentioned the Arabian Oud, we have I think 2 of there fragrances, pretty good but sometimes we release houses ahead of what the general population really is hip. Happens often, we were selling PDM's for months and was barely moving. 2 years later people hip.

I don't know brother. I'll buy from you and check it out for myself but when I think body oils I think of brothers in the street selling that weak stuff that smells like patchouli.

But just check your own statements out brother. It better be good, are yall running a con? No offense but this is typical Black customer talk. Will have a crazy expectation going in because it's a Black business.
All good fam. I guess you think we also have maybe 50-100 names on here leaving feedback...:russ:

Just trying to put cats on, but everybody not ready :lolbron:
That side effect:whew:

YOooooo like I was saying the Kilian better then Kilian. We have Rehab ready for release that we are going to send a free Musk Therapy with it. Def check the Boadecious line thats coming. I cant say which ones we have but have 3 already that made it through testing and are FIRE! Good looking on the support btw.

:salute: