brehs lets talk cologne game

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
well ima ask once a week...

school lol ...
or
give me a jug of the shyt at a discount price

Easier and will get quicker if you just go to that page go to notify you when its in. :yeshrug:

You already getting a discount :ehh:

@BronxBomber I got my haul in and everything is fire breh. My fav is the Dior lotion. That scent last all damn day breh. :wow:

Which Dior?

I been looking for Molecule 1 for a minute

They don’t even sell this shyt in stores where I’m at

Yea we got it, its unique most people dont realize its a one chemical compound, and you can buy it in the chemical form and its the same effect.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Has anyone tried Upper Class by Royal Crown? I tried it out at a fragrance boutique over the weekend. Don't know much about the brand but the SA directed me to it.

mC9IrDj.png

5uNRWmA.png

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
:hubie: Dont get me wrong I like Kilian but get one of the Intio joints you will see what I mean. To me the best Kilian are the Rum, Sweet, Oud, Tobacco-ish. The Black Phantoms, Single Malts, Straight to Heaven.... The Musk Therapy, Side Effect and Rehab fam :comeon:... grab a sample when the Side Effect drops you will see. We may even do a Rehab / Musk Therapy appreciation drop. Now the Kilian Angel Shave a favorite too but man these Initios are TOUGH. Both lines are dope, Kilian has way more fragrances though... People sleep on Moonlight In Heaven.

True indeed! :salute:

I just copped that Musk Therapy off you a couple days ago and ya'll doing an appreciation drop?:francis: Ah well...I'll just get more when/if you do. That musk therapy is fire.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@BronxBomber

Bigmon
RJe4.gif

panty dropper is :wow:

Ladies at work Girl 1: “Hmmm you smell good.. Who you trying stunt for?” :mjgrin:

Girl 2: “ Wow you smell nice. Tell me what cologne you applied on”

Girl 3: “ If more men can only smell like you…:usure:

Outside of work while going to my whip: “You smell good and dress good young man. What are you wearing? I want to give it to my man”

Me to thick Afro Latina: “if only I was yo man you’d know”:mjlit:

Her: *laughs*

“Handsome and funny” :mjgrin:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
@BronxBomber

Bigmon
RJe4.gif

Ladies at work Girl 1: “Hmmm you smell good.. Who you trying stunt for?” :mjgrin:

Outside of work while going to my whip: “You smell good and dress good young man. What are you wearing? I want to give it to my man”

That shyt is a killer and I hate it loo

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
@BronxBomber

Bigmon
RJe4.gif

Family dont short yourself you have to have a certain way of walking, talking, breathing for us to pick up the next leg of the journey :russ:

Keep trying new fragrances, as you get more versed you will understand when you wear Panty Dropper you will walk with a certain bop, but when you slide in with Black Tier by Roja Dove on you gonna be floating at work. Its different. :jawalrus:

That shyt is a killer and I hate it loo

:hubie:

:russ:

Man cats have no idea what fragrances do for you and others around you. When cats be like I wear soap and water Im like, they dont know they have missed out on 89.6 looks every year.

How's the responses from women?

Check out the first post my brother, its not just the fragrance its just an enhancement. I know some obnoxious cats that cant get a look no matter what they rocking. Meanwhile I be bumming it from the gym sweaty in the grocery and get a excuse me I dont mean to be forward but you smell amazing.

Me: Fake blushing.... Well thank you. You made my day, what fragrances do you wear? :mjlit: