brehs lets talk cologne game

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Got it. Love Kalan. Thought you were mixing. Doesn't need anything though. I understand now.

Gotcha about my request. Had to ask.

Ordering now, after I see which discount is active.

Yea fam I would but we also have a paid VIP group so they end up getting some to test. I then hit up some trusted folks who let me know if the quality is there. The beautiful Eva Monroe, and a couple other folks.

Got your order. I got something for you G! No worries. Working on something dope for family like you who got over 50 orders. Y’all keep us going :salute:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Yea fam I would but we also have a paid VIP group so they end up getting some to test. I then hit up some trusted folks who let me know if the quality is there. The beautiful Eva Monroe, and a couple other folks.

Got your order. I got something for you G! No worries. Working on something dope for family like you who got over 50 orders. Y’all keep us going :salute:
Thanks bro. Looking forward to the next reup.

drogba11

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Copped! Thanks.
Its living and breathing and depends on time of day, mood etc. So kinda like top 10 MCs it shifts. Ill just add some that I wont live without because I need about 10 categories as well. PLUS.... At this point Ive had so much access that Im a snob. Cats who not in this game not use to smelling different. So this is my everybody should be able to wear these list. Some of what I wear is like me when I go home and my dudes are drinking Hennessy and I pull up with a bottle of Compass Box Scotch. These are some that have been out for sometime.

Pineapple Vintage - Ours is actually more pineapple then the original :ooh:
Kalan - 540 with citrus (540 should be on the list but its like Aventus now, EVERYBODY thinks they special when they wear it) :merchant:

Herod - Versatile :skip:
Aventus 10th anniversary - Can get the Aventus clout but better smell:obama:
Lamar - Fire, if you cant rock this, then dont rock it.:salute:
Bitter Peach - Lot of dudes cant pull off, but fly Virgin Island night with something nice.... Again a cat who wears Polo Black this aint for them. :aicmon:
Panty Dropper - Like a 20 year marriage Im not excited about it but I always can count on her to make sure Im good.:umad:
Celebration by Royale Crown - NO ONE will smell like you when you walk in. Super fresh:smugdraper:
Sultan / Oud Satin Mood - Strictly for live men not for Freshman :youngsabo:

Roi Sans - Id say only 5% of cats will be able to really understand this one. But if you around a chick who can buy her own shyt, travels, a hops out a big boy car. They will be like damn Zaddy what you got on :youngsabo:

I may have to do a running list of what Im wearing so cats can kinda get what Im saying. Maybe a daily situation....

Today Im wearing Plum in Cognac which we haven't released yet and just finished testing. ITS FIRE but again not for freshman. In the new year gonna do more designers so we can bridge the gap from Versaces/Gucci to the niche joints. Matter of fact got my hands on a fragrance they only made 500 bottles off. May release that on some only 50 bottles :mjpls:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just got put on in this thread

@BronxBomber

I didn’t know you owned a site fam
What do you recommend for men in their early to mid 20’s? I might cop a few for my young cousin and myself in a set. Any recommendations?

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps

@BronxBomber

What do you recommend for men in their early to mid 20’s? I might cop a few for my young cousin and myself in a set. Any recommendations?

Man its really hard to BLIND recommend for anyone. What do you like? What does he like? What do yall wear now? Work? Travel? There are a ton of fragrances and responses that I think will be useful. Go back like 1-10 pages and see. I have a certain taste, but others have other taste. Its bad asking me though for my personals because it changes so often. Ill be hype about a fragrance for a week a month then Im off to the next. I think my top ten was posted earlier to couple pages ago.

Ill put some suggestions but will be based off more mainstream selling..

Panty Dropper
Sauvage
Sauvage Elixir
Aventus
Green Irish Tweed
Prada Ocean
Got a Phantom / Invictus Victory - This is a limited time offer but actually may good for yall. Can click to see that special

Ask the brothers here though cause they be knowing :russ:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man its really hard to BLIND recommend for anyone. What do you like? What does he like? What do yall wear now? Work? Travel? There are a ton of fragrances and responses that I think will be useful. Go back like 1-10 pages and see. I have a certain taste, but others have other taste. Its bad asking me though for my personals because it changes so often. Ill be hype about a fragrance for a week a month then Im off to the next. I think my top ten was posted earlier to couple pages ago.

Panty Dropper
Sauvage
Sauvage Elixir
Aventus
Green Irish Tweed
Prada Ocean
Got a Phantom / Invictus Victory - This is a limited time offer but actually may good for yall. Can click to see that special

A masculine smell for work, traveling, and going out
I appreciate your response bro
Hopefully,
I catch these holiday sales on your site :wow:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
@BronxBomber for what would you say for a scent rookie who's:

Late 20s
Work and gym oriented, male dominant work but just enough females to consider
Not traveling now but will be with a particular interest in passport stamping
Scent that can make a statement for a quiet breh

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps

@BronxBomber

A masculine smell for work, traveling, and going out
I appreciate your response bro
Hopefully,
I catch these holiday sales on your site :wow:

Late 20s

I know cats dont want to scroll back but just check the last 10 pages. Lot of info in there. 20 pages you will have an even better base. 30 pages and you will be an expert :lolbron:

Panty Dropper
Sauvage
Sauvage Elixir
Aventus
Green Irish Tweed
Prada Ocean

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio

Late 20s
From FBO I fukk with:

Mula mula
Pineapple Vintage
Tuscan Leather
Aqua Invctus
YSL LA Nuit
Enclave

There are more but I tend to always go to those.

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Suavage smells like generic trash

Its partially because so many people bit off the original. Its our Id say number 1/2/3 top seller any given month. Its having a nice Issey Miyake in the 90s type run, A nice Aventus type run.... Soon 540 will smell generic because its so many biters