brehs lets talk cologne game

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Bleeker St. And Lafayette St. Is my favorite Bond No.9s. I smelled New York or Nowhere yesterday and its alightly feminine but the dry down is better. New Haarlem i had high hopes for but its not as strong as i thought it would be.

Aventus, Aventus Cologne, Green Irish Tweed,and Aventus 10th Anniversary are all a go for me.
Best one imo is Viking.
:banderas:
Viking is ok. The woody citrus scent takes some used to. lil too complex and mature for my taste

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
@BronxBomber

your body washes A1?
Don’t lie to me mayne
200.gif

PJY8cfEbFqUM2w669

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Bruh step it up. Lol that’s the on the counter shyt.
:childplease:
Lmao at step it up. I have over 30 colognes including top end and niche brands. I just stated what has been happening lately with that cologne.

Always some hating ass nikka ruining a good thread :snoop:

edit: i see your previous posts talking about Armani code and 1 million yet u wanna talk about on the counter shyt:dead:

Last edited:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
:childplease:
Lmao at step it up. I have over 30 colognes including top end and niche brands. I just stated what has been happening lately with that cologne.

Always some hating ass nikka ruining a good thread :snoop:

edit: i see your previous posts talking about Armani code and 1 million yet u wanna talk about on the counter shyt:dead:
nah that was different lmfao!!!!

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
A difference of opinion is cool but brehs in here are showing out lol

I copped Oud Satin Mood, Tom Ford Ebene Fume and Creed Avnetus. I love all three scents. Feel like these will last many years.

I also have club de nuit intense man as a daily wearer (and creed clone) for when I just don’t give a damn