brehs lets talk cologne game

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
@BronxBomber putting in an order in a second. Any suggestions for some :banderas: scents?

Hard to say when know nothing about what you like, age, occupation etc... The last couple of releases have all been fire but some are for men of a certain age and caliber :russ:.

Prada Ocean, Sauvage Elixir, Celebration, Rain, Lamar all these are official... All have mass appeal

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Hard to say when know nothing about what you like, age, occupation etc... The last couple of releases have all been fire but some are for men of a certain age and caliber :russ:.

Prada Ocean, Sauvage Elixir, Celebration, Rain, Lamar all these are official... All have mass appeal

Yeah I’m in that men of a certain caliber group. I went out this past weekend for the first time in a while and was like a little kid trying to pick out what to wear. :pachaha:

I already had most of that group you mentioned in my cart. Gonna grab the rest.

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Yeah I’m in that men of a certain caliber group. I went out this past weekend for the first time in a while and was like a little kid trying to pick out what to wear. :pachaha:

I already had most of that group you mentioned in my cart. Gonna grab the rest.

You would be surprised had couple cats hit me up like you have anything like Polo Black... Im like man listen....

So we do have CRAZY releases on Black Friday. Like maybe 10 new joints for 4 days. Ill say some true exclusives in there.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
This is a tough fragrance, but strictly for live men not for freshman.... And gotta be careful how much you wear. Its really fruity, so for me have to wear at the right time and right place and right event lol...
Bro the seasonal version of cocoa moon dropped its chocolate

I got the email

mannn say :whew::whew::whew::ohlawd::ohlawd:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

LAMAR :banderas:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
FAM!

LAMAR is the TRUTH.... I was like its in my top 10...... Weeks later Im like its in my top 7...... Its moving up and pushing some old favorites down.

Love that joint
I ordered from u again

I got alot

My new favorite is

Love Don't be Shy

I got the oil and the body spray of it :wow:

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps

Name your top 10.

About to make another order.

Its living and breathing and depends on time of day, mood etc. So kinda like top 10 MCs it shifts. Ill just add some that I wont live without because I need about 10 categories as well. PLUS.... At this point Ive had so much access that Im a snob. Cats who not in this game not use to smelling different. So this is my everybody should be able to wear these list. Some of what I wear is like me when I go home and my dudes are drinking Hennessy and I pull up with a bottle of Compass Box Scotch. These are some that have been out for sometime.

Pineapple Vintage - Ours is actually more pineapple then the original :ooh:
Kalan - 540 with citrus (540 should be on the list but its like Aventus now, EVERYBODY thinks they special when they wear it) :merchant:

Herod - Versatile :skip:
Aventus 10th anniversary - Can get the Aventus clout but better smell:obama:
Lamar - Fire, if you cant rock this, then dont rock it.:salute:
Bitter Peach - Lot of dudes cant pull off, but fly Virgin Island night with something nice.... Again a cat who wears Polo Black this aint for them. :aicmon:
Panty Dropper - Like a 20 year marriage Im not excited about it but I always can count on her to make sure Im good.:umad:
Celebration by Royale Crown - NO ONE will smell like you when you walk in. Super fresh:smugdraper:
Sultan / Oud Satin Mood - Strictly for live men not for Freshman :youngsabo:

Roi Sans - Id say only 5% of cats will be able to really understand this one. But if you around a chick who can buy her own shyt, travels, a hops out a big boy car. They will be like damn Zaddy what you got on :youngsabo:

I may have to do a running list of what Im wearing so cats can kinda get what Im saying. Maybe a daily situation....

Today Im wearing Plum in Cognac which we haven't released yet and just finished testing. ITS FIRE but again not for freshman. In the new year gonna do more designers so we can bridge the gap from Versaces/Gucci to the niche joints. Matter of fact got my hands on a fragrance they only made 500 bottles off. May release that on some only 50 bottles :mjpls:

I ordered from u again

I got alot

My new favorite is

Love Don't be Shy

I got the oil and the body spray of it :wow:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Its living and breathing and depends on time of day, mood etc. So kinda like top 10 MCs it shifts. Ill just add some that I wont live without because I need about 10 categories as well. PLUS.... At this point Ive had so much access that Im a snob. Cats who not in this game not use to smelling different. So this is my everybody should be able to wear these list. Some of what I wear is like me when I go home and my dudes are drinking Hennessy and I pull up with a bottle of Compass Box Scotch. These are some that have been out for sometime.

Pineapple Vintage - Ours is actually more pineapple then the original :ooh:
Kalan - 540 with citrus (540 should be on the list but its like Aventus now, EVERYBODY thinks they special when they wear it) :merchant:

Herod - Versatile :skip:
Aventus 10th anniversary - Can get the Aventus clout but better smell:obama:
Lamar - Fire, if you cant rock this, then dont rock it.:salute:
Bitter Peach - Lot of dudes cant pull off, but fly Virgin Island night with something nice.... Again a cat who wears Polo Black this aint for them. :aicmon:
Panty Dropper - Like a 20 year marriage Im not excited about it but I always can count on her to make sure Im good.:umad:
Celebration by Royale Crown - NO ONE will smell like you when you walk in. Super fresh:smugdraper:
Sultan / Oud Satin Mood - Strictly for live men not for Freshman :youngsabo:

Roi Sans - Id say only 5% of cats will be able to really understand this one. But if you around a chick who can buy her own shyt, travels, a hops out a big boy car. They will be like damn Zaddy what you got on :youngsabo:

I may have to do a running list of what Im wearing so cats can kinda get what Im saying. Maybe a daily situation....

Today Im wearing Plum in Cognac which we haven't released yet and just finished testing. ITS FIRE but again not for freshman. In the new year gonna do more designers so we can bridge the gap from Versaces/Gucci to the niche joints. Matter of fact got my hands on a fragrance they only made 500 bottles off. May release that on some only 50 bottles :mjpls:
Noted. Thank you.

What do you mean by Kalan and 540 citrus? Are you mixing 540 and Kalan? Where is the citrus coming from?

Will wait for your reply before ordering. Please toss in the unreleased Plum. Lol.

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Noted. Thank you.

What do you mean by Kalan and 540 citrus? Are you mixing 540 and Kalan? Where is the citrus coming from?

Will wait for your reply before ordering. Please toss in the unreleased Plum. Lol.

Kalan is like a 540 mixed with Blood Orange.

And nah cant do that brederen its not ready to sell. We have limited amounts at the moment. Its some ways off. Trust we got some much fire under the hood at the moment lol.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Kalan is like a 540 mixed with Blood Orange.

And nah cant do that brederen its not ready to sell. We have limited amounts at the moment. Its some ways off. Trust we got some much fire under the hood at the moment lol.
Got it. Love Kalan. Thought you were mixing. Doesn't need anything though. I understand now.

Gotcha about my request. Had to ask.

Ordering now, after I see which discount is active.