brehs lets talk cologne game

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Its partially because so many people bit off the original. Its our Id say number 1/2/3 top seller any given month. Its having a nice Issey Miyake in the 90s type run, A nice Aventus type run.... Soon 540 will smell generic because its so many biters
It’s smells kind of like issey miyake, which I hated

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
:shaq:

wkzNXzY.jpg

MrBillCollecta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
YSL Y Eau de Parfum $110
Tom Ford Costa Azzurra $100 to $190 look for the sale. There's always one.
Tom Ford Ombre Leather The one w the black label not the white. $185
Vetiver Guerlain $50 to $80
Baccarat Rouge 540 $:huhldup::whew:

Last edited:

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
It’s smells kind of like issey miyake, which I hated

I wouldn’t say it smells like it but every couple of years/5 years there is a dominant smell. Issey had a huge run, you still hear people mention it. We still sell good amount of it without ever promoting it. IE Cool water, curve, Nautica back in the day.

Sauvage and Aventus (which is Issey Miyake big son) is having there run end now.

540 is all the rave for the average consumer now, we have had it a couple of years but at this moment we carry 5/6 fragrances that come from this tree.

Throughout this time throw in Tobacco Vanille and you have the winter Tobacco darkish wave.

I’m pretty confident whatever the next wave is we have already released it

Angel Share is a good fragrance that if you a little advanced can rock anytime. For cats new stay away since you will think it smells feminine. :russ:

I encourage cats to go outside there box… try new things. You will find Hennessy is not really a good cognac :lolbron:

Last edited:

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
glad to see this still going strong, any new scents yall wanna share? @BronxBomber wassup my boy

Working on releasing Aqua Sapphire right now. Retail is close to. $800 a bottle. This house is CRAZY. I already have 3 more formulated. Its my new boo lol....

All is well hope alll is well with you..

Been releasing on average 1.5 fragrances a week

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
<- Click

This one is nice, and for a niche its more of a mainstream feel. The next ones we have coming are a little more off the beaten path. So far we have 4 of them made, and if you are a I love Bond #9... The old Bond #9 fragrances when they took chances, this line is up your alley. Except they $800 a pop :gucci:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Play intense is my shyt wish I could find a bottle for a decent price
That’s better than the original. The original was generic as fukk iirc at least the other had some uniqueness at the time. I think I have a bottle of the intense somewhere

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
@BronxBomber

What's your thoughts on Clive Christian brand, I'm looking for your expertise:patrice:

Right now I've been sticking to the Aventus but I wanna know why the heck they charging so much for this Clive Christian cac :patrice:

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
@BronxBomber

What's your thoughts on Clive Christian brand, I'm looking for your expertise:patrice:

Right now I've been sticking to the Aventus but I wanna know why the heck they charging so much for this Clive Christian cac :patrice:

Why they charge so much for movie popcorn? :patrice:

Ive said this several times about mark ups, it is what it is :stopitslime:

Ive prided our company on being affordable, there are some $800 fragrances that we get made and ours is better, last longer, etc. Id put 95% of my wealth on us against them. 5% hesitation because the margin of error in duping is actually 1-1.5%. We get 98.5% accuracy:jawalrus:. Independent testing.

If someone will pay $800 for a LV belt, that you could get the same or better quality for $35 they will charge the consumer what the market will allow.

Far as Clive as a fragrance house, I use to love No 1, but I mean this was years ago. Right now I will still throw on Rock Rose which I really like, Ive also been wearing the CrabApple which I like the dry down. Its more sporty, fruity considering there line is really not for Freshman. Its for the more refined fragrance wearer. If you just getting into Creed, and Bond, it is not the next step :lolbron:

If you want to get into Clives start with the Rock Rose and then the CrabApple.