brehs lets talk cologne game

Lilbeast

All Star
Daps
What y’all wearing for New Years? Imma be in a deep club and I’m trying to decide between aventus, la nuit, or ultra male

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Why they charge so much for movie popcorn? :patrice:

Ive said this several times about mark ups, it is what it is :stopitslime:

Ive prided our company on being affordable, there are some $800 fragrances that we get made and ours is better, last longer, etc. Id put 95% of my wealth on us against them. 5% hesitation because the margin of error in duping is actually 1-1.5%. We get 98.5% accuracy:jawalrus:. Independent testing.

If someone will pay $800 for a LV belt, that you could get the same or better quality for $35 they will charge the consumer what the market will allow.

Far as Clive as a fragrance house, I use to love No 1, but I mean this was years ago. Right now I will still throw on Rock Rose which I really like, Ive also been wearing the CrabApple which I like the dry down. Its more sporty, fruity considering there line is really not for Freshman. Its for the more refined fragrance wearer. If you just getting into Creed, and Bond, it is not the next step :lolbron:

If you want to get into Clives start with the Rock Rose and then the CrabApple.

So basically I'm cool with just Keepin my Aventus cuz I ain't missin nothin:yeshrug:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
What y’all wearing for New Years? Imma be in a deep club and I’m trying to decide between aventus, la nuit, or ultra male

:troll:

41a62IGd1KL.jpg

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
If you believe Aventus is the end all do all you missing out on a whole lot. :lolbron:

It's the one that has consistently got the most compliments.

I know there are 1000 others but that is the one that stands out the most to me :yeshrug:

Most cologne will just have people notice you smell good but not say a word.....Aventus is the one that people open they mouth to say something :yeshrug:

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
That Prada ocean is a fire summer fragrance
This fragrance is the best out there Luna Rossa line… it’s slept on, I’m not huge on designers anymore but this one is nice.

It's the one that has consistently got the most compliments.

I know there are 1000 others but that is the one that stands out the most to me :yeshrug:

Most cologne will just have people notice you smell good but not say a word.....Aventus is the one that people open they mouth to say something :yeshrug:

Yes there are tens of thousands of others…. We have been selling Aventus for over 15 years. In the scope of all the fragrances we have had I think it’s in the top 20% but it is not special in the fragrance landscape, smell wise. There are a lot of before Aventus and lot of clones that have hit on the head. It’s funny because I can pretty much say we sold way less of it back then when it was ‘vogue’ to know or wear Creed. Trust me we wil revisit this in 5 years and it will be a new niche company that we carry now. It’s just a matter of diversifying your collection.

I’ve mentioned this before in this thread as you branch out and try more you will find the fragrance world is deep! If it works for you stick with it. I just tell cats to broaden there horizons on fragrances, spirits and traveling… shhhhh women too :russ:

Last edited:

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps