brehs lets talk cologne game

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Appreciate the support brother. Yea I dont put it out crazy like that, cause people think they know but dont realize these companies are RAPING there pockets. I put any oil or even the concentrated sprays up against any originals. Ill bet my pinky ours performs better. Oils for sure but what we have realized is that with oils because no alcohol you dont get the initial highs sometime. Which is temporary with sprays. But the dry down is the same. Which is what you smell when you are walking around. :unimpressed:

Yep.
Plus oil lasts longer opposed to alcohol which dissipates quicker.
I dont even tell folks im wearing an oil cuz they gone think its some dude from the barbershop oils or something.
(Ill front and google the retail fragrance tho. Folks think i really paid $200 for some damn Aventus :troll:

Breh, what days you be doing the 7 rollons?
2 weeks ago, it was a wednesday, last week it was a Tuesday it was updated.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I do the wood with the leather and vanilla mix smh nastyyyyy

I aint really fukkin with vanilla. shyt too rich; like it got a teaspoon of butter in it
Tobacco Vanille by Tom Ford and Sublime Vanille by Creed is not hitting in my opinion.
:hhh:

216296.jpg

73974w.jpg

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Yep.
Plus oil lasts longer opposed to alcohol which dissipates quicker.
I dont even tell folks im wearing an oil cuz they gone think its some dude from the barbershop oils or something.
(Ill front and google the retail fragrance tho. Folks think i really paid $200 for some damn Aventus :troll:

Breh, what days you be doing the 7 rollons?
2 weeks ago, it was a wednesday, last week it was a Tuesday it was updated.

Yep yep!

The word def getting out but everybody trying to act like its a secret. There are ALOT, ALOT cats here talking about all they copping but I know they on our site. :russ:

Wait until we release this Roi San that is $1200 retail...

Dates vary when we change the 7 for $20.00

Usually send out email when its changed up

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Yep yep!

The word def getting out but everybody trying to act like its a secret. There are ALOT, ALOT cats here talking about all they copping but I know they on our site. :russ:

Yes indeed.
Is that the Henry Jacques fragrance that look like a fancy whiskey glass?
:patrice:

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
I remember kevin samuels wearing a $3000+ fragrance that you can only get in NY.
Ill be damned.
Thats why FragrantBodyOilz exist.
:blessed:

Wonder what fragrance is that, not many over that 1200-$1500 range. Most times the Henry Jacques and harrods etc are exclusive because of the amount bottles produced.

We have one coming that only had 50 bottles produced. So when we get that made its gonna be dumb. The price of it is stupid. Actually checking the mail for it in a couple hours so we can start the process.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Yep yep!

Roi San?

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Wonder what fragrance is that, not many over that 1200-$1500 range. Most times the Henry Jacques and harrods etc are exclusive because of the amount bottles produced.

We have one coming that only had 50 bottles produced. So when we get that made its gonna be dumb. The price of it is stupid. Actually checking the mail for it in a couple hours so we can start the process.

Some shyt in a black bottle originally from Dubai i think.
But yeah i looked up the notes on the one you spos to be getting
:mjgrin:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston