Brehs just found out my girl was a sugar baby dont know how to feel

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
All these hoes belong to the game my nikka, the feeling your feeling is insecurity and its a bytch ass feeling. If you like her and she likes you(a real nikka) and she's not doing it anymore then who gives a fukk what she did with some corny ass white dudes, you own that shyt now and thats all that matters.
Damn you began the post with some real player shyt then ended with some lame nikka shyt.
She was doing it while they were talking and she felt bad so she spent money on him too bad. Money don't make up for that shyt. OP is her pimp tbh. And one can either pimp her and make this money or bush her. But he can't wife her cuz she damaged goods

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
Lesson to learn here brehs: these girls will be stressing you about commitment while they're up and about sampling dikks far and wide.

@360Waves I'm sure this girl was stressing you big time to commit right? Making you feel like a loser for not being exclusive with her? Pro tip, next time a girl hits you with that commit bullshyt and you're not ready, tell her, "don't stress me about my bullshyt and I won't stress you about yours." Then act like you know all her secrets but insist that you don't want to stress her about it. She'll shut right up about it cause most single girls are out here courting two or more men at the same damn time, believe that.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Trust me bra that feeling of disgust doesn’t go away. I dealt with that with my ex. I actually made a thread about this 3 years ago.

And white men ain't paying for TIME breh, these old white dudes like to Asian and rim girls out, just walk away cuz anything else you know is gonna destroy your pride. White men are pretty freaky with these young girls. I won't get into why or how I know but anything else you say is gonna have you feeling better so just quit while you ahead.

She violated your trust just leave. You keep pushing it you'll come off as bitter and angry.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Before I knew she was doing it she was spending the money on me anyways. Shawty had a strange obsession with paying for damn near everything unless it was like her birthday or valentines. I’m talking food, clothes, bought me a chain and earrings, etc. And has taken me on 3 trips since the new year spanning nearly 6 grand altogether.
You sound like a straight hoe.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Before I knew she was doing it she was spending the money on me anyways. Shawty had a strange obsession with paying for damn near everything unless it was like her birthday or valentines. I’m talking food, clothes, bought me a chain and earrings, etc. And has taken me on 3 trips since the new year spanning nearly 6 grand altogether.
She basically chose up.

:ehh:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
What should I do brehs? :lupe:
Get an L tattooed on your chest.

fake_l_tattoo_by_dragon_flame13-d4j8v8l.jpg

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
I have an ex that ex that did "sex work' before.
She's a 6ft bisexual amazonian stallion, and she would be a Dominatrix off and on, but never when we were messing around (at least that I know of). The fact that she humiliated white dudes for money seemed kinda lit to me. She always kept a couple bad lil sub chicks on deck who'd do whatever she wanted. It was fun times, but a lot to deal with from a personality standpoint.

For real for real, once women get a serious taste of using sex for power and money it's hard for them to let go back to doing it just for love or being submissive full time. If you think the ride will be worth it buckle up, and enjoy.. Otherwise just bail fam.

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Who cares.

I've been a sugar daddy. You aren't being honest if you don't think a LOT of women do sugar baby stuff these days, it's pretty common. Usually I'd say most chicks stick to paid lunch/dinner dates, but there are many who go farther (sex). I've traveled with sugar babies, done dates, etc. Some who only wanted to eat/talk/hang out and wouldn't fukk for any amount of money. Others who did all that plus fukked.

If it's in her past, why do you care? She did what she had to do, and made good money. She used it to get ahead. Why is that a problem. Most of the girls I talked to on sugar baby sites were in college working towards lucrative degrees and just wanted to graduate without debt.
You must be ugly as sin. This explains alot about your posting style.