Brehs just found out my girl was a sugar baby dont know how to feel

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Tell her the cost for you to put your pride and feelings aside is 1000$ for every man she fukked :myman:

Either she gives you the $ and then you'll know in your heart not to love her.. or she breaks up with you and you win either way breh
Before I knew she was doing it she was spending the money on me anyways. Shawty had a strange obsession with paying for damn near everything unless it was like her birthday or valentines. I’m talking food, clothes, bought me a chain and earrings, etc. And has taken me on 3 trips since the new year spanning nearly 6 grand altogether.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I don't think you are in a position to judge considering you aren't scheming to pimp her :manny:. As far as I am concerned, I couldn't be with a woman that can be brought. In the long run, it's just not worth it. I also do understand the flip side of women needing money and relying on that type of lifestyle but I can't mess with a chick like that Long Term:hubie:.

Masenko

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Honestly the only reason I remotely care is because it continued on even while we were dating after she asked ME to commit but I’ve done some foul shyt myself so I can’t say nothing. :russ:

Y'all deserve each other then :yeshrug:

As long as you ain't seeing this shyt as some type of unperfect but perfect true love type shyt, all goodie

Keep it going as long as you want as long as you see it for what it is

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Before I knew she was doing it she was spending the money on me anyways. Shawty had a strange obsession with paying for damn near everything unless it was like her birthday or valentines. I’m talking food, clothes, bought me a chain and earrings, etc. And has taken me on 3 trips since the new year spanning nearly 6 grand altogether.
Doesn't make up for being a prostitute behind your back. If u don't show backbone in this situation immediately you can count on being a sucker the rest of your life.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who cares.

I've been a sugar daddy. You aren't being honest if you don't think a LOT of women do sugar baby stuff these days, it's pretty common. Usually I'd say most chicks stick to paid lunch/dinner dates, but there are many who go farther (sex). I've traveled with sugar babies, done dates, etc. Some who only wanted to eat/talk/hang out and wouldn't fukk for any amount of money. Others who did all that plus fukked.

If it's in her past, why do you care? She did what she had to do, and made good money. She used it to get ahead. Why is that a problem. Most of the girls I talked to on sugar baby sites were in college working towards lucrative degrees and just wanted to graduate without debt.

false equivalency .....

because you try and present it as if there is no choice if he wants a woman

A LOT of women sell p*ssy ..... and a lot of women dont

A lot of dudes trick ...... and a lot of dudes dont

accepting something from a partner because someone else does it is pretty stupid .....

Before you date/marry or whatever you should have in your mind what is a line that you wont allow your partner to cross, whether its infidelity , dishonesty whatever .... if the person crosses that line if you real then you bounce ....

thats what separates the kids from the adults

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Doesn't make up for being a prostitute behind your back. If u don't show backbone in this situation immediately you can count on being a sucker the rest of your life.
She just paid a trip to Morocco for my birthday but after that she getting the boot, no suckers here :umad:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
- Bad brown skin shorty with a bubble. Just graduated college

- Been fukking on and off for 2 years. Actually took her V card (she’s young)

- She asks me to commit around March, I finally do.

- Last weekend find some old suggestive texts in her phone. After pressing her she reveals to me that she has been a sugar baby since January.

- Back story. Her moms dead and her pops isn’t in the picture. She has to cover herself as well as help pay her brothers college tuition (they’re immigrants.) Basically felt she had no other options because she was in college and thus jobless up until May.

- Says she stopped around June when she secured a legit job for a great salary. Scrubbed her profile, which she showed me.

- Claims it was 4 men total. Only slept with all of them once. :duck:All 4 offered to give a test run to see how she’d feel and dropped between 2-5k just for that weekend.

- Of the ones I saw, they were all old, ugly loser looking cac a with micro dikks. Fairly non threatening

This girl is a smart go getter type. Graduated with a 4.0 and secured a great job. Works real hard and will do whatever to be successful. And she’s bad.

She basically explained that 80% of the money she made went to her brother and the other 20% towards spoiling me, which I believe because shorty has spent more bread on me and taken me on more trips than any girl I can remember.

She expected me to be more mad but doesn’t realize I’m a sexual deviant and fake want to exploit this situation and profit with her. At the same time though, pride and self respect is kicking in.

What should I do brehs? :lupe:
:camby:

Dont be like me ignoring the signs of whoring and possible drug use, and get a wrong bytch pregnant:francis:

Once you accept there hoeing you are now their hoe, and they see you as a trick:hhh:

Last edited: