Brehs just found out my girl was a sugar baby dont know how to feel

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I couldn't have a prostitute as a girlfriend, but that's just me.

Agreed...:beli: lets be honest OP she's using these men for money and they tricking off on her. I'd use her and KIM how could you honestly trust her she's already lied to you about what she was doing, and SHE wanted a relationship with you.:mindblown: and woman wonder why men ain't trying to be married or be serious, this is why...

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If you had to check her phone you lost already...

You a a so called man that got insecure and in your feelings enough to sneak in your girls phone :mjlol: very feminine behavior and she kno you a bytch now anyway so you’ll just be a placeholder until she finds the right nikka :yeshrug:

As far as sellin p*ssy, the vast majority of these broads have given up some ass for some type of favor, financial or otherwise and if they havent would given the right circumstances but she dumb and/or disrespectful enough not to even cover her tracks and clean the shyt up and that’s what’s unforgivable.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If you had to check her phone you lost already...

You a a so called man that got insecure and in your feelings enough to sneak in your girls phone :mjlol: very feminine behavior and she kno you a bytch now anyway so you’ll just be a placeholder until she finds the right nikka :yeshrug:

As far as sellin p*ssy, the vast majority of these broads have given up some ass for some type of favor, financial or otherwise and if they havent would given the right circumstances but she dumb and/or disrespectful enough not to even cover her tracks and clean the shyt up and that’s what’s unforgivable.
No disrespect bro but everytime I see you post you name calling dudes acting like the hardest nikka in the room you come off wild insecure, right down to the fakkit ass picture of your back muscles to let everyone know you got it like that :mjlol:

I saw the text because she explicitly told me to go through her phone to find a picture. I’ve had her lock code for a min and never check that shyt. You can see I said I’d been fukking her on and off for 2 years with very little feelings involved for most of it.

I myself am a dog and have hundreds of bodies and she knows that. Sex ain’t sacred to me :yeshrug:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I couldn't have a prostitute as a girlfriend, but that's just me.
My baby mother was one.......I was pimping at the time as I lost my job; and my looks and dikk was the only thing I could use for money/s place to stay, well I fukked one granny and said im not built for laying down for p*ssy, I start pimping bytches and setting up deals for them at hotels; I met her, she was cool I thought she was in the life as she was just trying to make ends meet like me.....We talk, she calls me randomly and said she trying to change her life and always like me, we start dating and I get her pregnant.....But not being around someone 24/7 you would be surprised at what they could do; I knew she had a powder addiction(and everything it entails) and lied about even though she told me once, and her addiction her need for money, and how our addictions affected her actions.....Disappearing......emotional moving in and packing up days later if I dont give her money, guns pointing at me, cops called on me for my phone ringing and saying im a plug; when I have a career

Crazy shyt is I know I love her more than my first baby momma so I love as she had me when I had nothing; turth is my whoring broke us up; I decided to set up a deal for my homie and a chick for money to keep her out jail, and she popped up after weeks MIA with the chick over my house.....

Dealing with prostitutes changes you; you are either resigning to being a punk ass simp; or being a dirty muddy person yourself...Im toeing both lines...Prostitutes and street bytches is the ones you dont wont to hurt if they love you; wish I could change my situation but hey I'll pray:francis:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No disrespect bro but everytime I see you post you name calling dudes acting like the hardest nikka in the room you come off wild insecure, right down to the fakkit ass picture of your back muscles to let everyone know you got it like that :mjlol:

I saw the text because she explicitly told me to go through her phone to find a picture. I’ve had her lock code for a min and never check that shyt. You can see I said I’d been fukking her on and off for 2 years with very little feelings involved for most of it.

I myself am a dog and have hundreds of bodies and she knows that. Sex ain’t sacred to me :yeshrug:

Yet you’ve been here takin mental notes of me fakkit, pm credit card info and I’ll let you join my stan club :smugdraper:

And you went thru her texts....lookin for a picture? You don’t see how that’s female behavior, checkin their man’s phone :dwillhuh:

If you had as many bodies as you say then I doubt you’d be typin dissertations on the coli about one specific chick sellin p*ssy nor would you be checkin her phone like that lookin for anything. You’re gonna do whatever you’re gonna do with her regardless even if it ain’t :duck: so what do you need here, some e-moral support...?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Who cares.

If it's in her past, why do you care? She did what she had to do, and made good money. She used it to get ahead. Why is that a problem. Most of the girls I talked to on sugar baby sites were in college working towards lucrative degrees and just wanted to graduate without debt.

A woman can be a hoe if she wants but she has to set her life up to accommodate that lifestyle. Why deceive one of the few men that care about her? I'm sure her and OP could've still been FWB if she wants to hoe and he wants p*ssy

Daps
Who cares.

I've been a sugar daddy. You aren't being honest if you don't think a LOT of women do sugar baby stuff these days, it's pretty common. Usually I'd say most chicks stick to paid lunch/dinner dates, but there are many who go farther (sex). I've traveled with sugar babies, done dates, etc. Some who only wanted to eat/talk/hang out and wouldn't fukk for any amount of money. Others who did all that plus fukked.

If it's in her past, why do you care? She did what she had to do, and made good money. She used it to get ahead. Why is that a problem. Most of the girls I talked to on sugar baby sites were in college working towards lucrative degrees and just wanted to graduate without debt.

It's not really a big deal for a girl to have a sugar daddy. She could bring money back to trick on her man. I’ve occasionally been inconvenienced because a girl I was seeing maybe at that time was busy seeing someone else, but the correct word is ‘inconvenienced’. So, I just wasn’t seeing her that night.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh