Brehs just found out my girl was a sugar baby dont know how to feel

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
- Bad brown skin shorty with a bubble. Just graduated college

- Been fukking on and off for 2 years. Actually took her V card (she’s young)

- She asks me to commit around March, I finally do.

- Last weekend find some old suggestive texts in her phone. After pressing her she reveals to me that she has been a sugar baby since January.

- Back story. Her moms dead and her pops isn’t in the picture. She has to cover herself as well as help pay her brothers college tuition (they’re immigrants.) Basically felt she had no other options because she was in college and thus jobless up until May.

- Says she stopped around June when she secured a legit job for a great salary. Scrubbed her profile, which she showed me.

- Claims it was 4 men total. Only slept with all of them once. :duck:All 4 offered to give a test run to see how she’d feel and dropped between 2-5k just for that weekend.

- Of the ones I saw, they were all old, ugly loser looking cac a with micro dikks. Fairly non threatening

This girl is a smart go getter type. Graduated with a 4.0 and secured a great job. Works real hard and will do whatever to be successful. And she’s bad.

She basically explained that 80% of the money she made went to her brother and the other 20% towards spoiling me, which I believe because shorty has spent more bread on me and taken me on more trips than any girl I can remember.

She expected me to be more mad but doesn’t realize I’m a sexual deviant and fake want to exploit this situation and profit with her. At the same time though, pride and self respect is kicking in.

What should I do brehs? :lupe:
She spend bread on you keep her around but fukk other hoes. She basically was a prostitute my nikka dont be stupid :ufdup:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
My baby mother was one.......I was pimping at the time as I lost my job; and my looks and dikk was the only thing I could use for money/s place to stay, well I fukked one granny and said im not built for laying down for p*ssy, I start pimping bytches and setting up deals for them at hotels; I met her, she was cool I thought she was in the life as she was just trying to make ends meet like me.....We talk, she calls me randomly and said she trying to change her life and always like me, we start dating and I get her pregnant.....But not being around someone 24/7 you would be surprised at what they could do; I knew she had a powder addiction(and everything it entails) and lied about even though she told me once, and her addiction her need for money, and how our addictions affected her actions.....Disappearing......emotional moving in and packing up days later if I dont give her money, guns pointing at me, cops called on me for my phone ringing and saying im a plug; when I have a career

Crazy shyt is I know I love her more than my first baby momma so I love as she had me when I had nothing; turth is my whoring broke us up; I decided to set up a deal for my homie and a chick for money to keep her out jail, and she popped up after weeks MIA with the chick over my house.....

Dealing with prostitutes changes you; you are either resigning to being a punk ass simp; or being a dirty muddy person yourself...Im toeing both lines...Prostitutes and street bytches is the ones you dont wont to hurt if they love you; wish I could change my situation but hey I'll pray:francis:
Yikes

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If she spending money on you like you say, then you already her pimp if you want to be or not :heh:

Only options should be to bush her or pimp her. Ain’t no inbetween. If a relationship is even in your damn mind then you a simp and deserve any future L’s you take :Umad2pac:
Who cares.

I've been a sugar daddy. You aren't being honest if you don't think a LOT of women do sugar baby stuff these days, it's pretty common. Usually I'd say most chicks stick to paid lunch/dinner dates, but there are many who go farther (sex). I've traveled with sugar babies, done dates, etc. Some who only wanted to eat/talk/hang out and wouldn't fukk for any amount of money. Others who did all that plus fukked.

If it's in her past, why do you care? She did what she had to do, and made good money. She used it to get ahead. Why is that a problem. Most of the girls I talked to on sugar baby sites were in college working towards lucrative degrees and just wanted to graduate without debt.

The mind of a simp/trick. If you have a relationship with her OP, this will be you :Damnasty:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Look breh. Some random man is paying your girl for her time. And you're getting royalties for licensing to other men. I don't see what the problem is. You both hoes. You're just being adults about it. Get checked on a regular basis (you should be anyway regardless) and do what Lil Duval says

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I couldn't have a prostitute as a girlfriend, but that's just me.
This.
Who cares.

I've been a sugar daddy. You aren't being honest if you don't think a LOT of women do sugar baby stuff these days, it's pretty common. Usually I'd say most chicks stick to paid lunch/dinner dates, but there are many who go farther (sex). I've traveled with sugar babies, done dates, etc. Some who only wanted to eat/talk/hang out and wouldn't fukk for any amount of money. Others who did all that plus fukked.

If it's in her past, why do you care? She did what she had to do, and made good money. She used it to get ahead. Why is that a problem. Most of the girls I talked to on sugar baby sites were in college working towards lucrative degrees and just wanted to graduate without debt.
Simp :scust:

Vaulkner

Banned
Daps
All these hoes belong to the game my nikka, the feeling your feeling is insecurity and its a bytch ass feeling. If you like her and she likes you(a real nikka) and she's not doing it anymore then who gives a fukk what she did with some corny ass white dudes, you own that shyt now and thats all that matters.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Who cares.

You pay for p*ssy...
They don't want to work and you're feeding into it. We all go to college and gotta pay off the debt, too bad if they got a degree in bullshyt that's their fault.